Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Transdermals

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    First off I don't for the life of me see how the protocol is sinking thousands into the pockets of CD and Co I mean there are plenty of people who have recovered and openly say they didn't buy the herbs through CD's channels and I highly doubt CD nuts is living off our purchases of herbs unless of course or he gets a cut off all the paleo foods you buy at your local supermarket or perhaps he cuts a deal with your local gym or better yet he owns a company called Androhard I mean come on.

Also these people that are supposedly on the protocol but haven't seen any or little improvement where are they I mean if say, in 4 years time I was still on here complaining about what I am currently going through I would respectfully come here and ask for advice on what's obviously not working for me. I wouldn't be on a WhatsApp group saying this isn't working etc. Even those that are still here after 4 years plus they will openly tell you that it's due to their own fault that they are not recovered as they were constantly slacking in important areas. I'm saying this because it's easy if someone comes here and sees a message like this it could see them go down a more harmful route.

Bottom line is this protocol works when given it everything you have. I've yet to see someone who is clearly doing the full protocol for a substantial period of time not make vast improvements.
    Notice the wording I used. I didn't say they were making thousands off of us. I said we would have to pay thousands for all of the product. And we do. I didn't even buy everything in the protocol and, instead, bought the best deal I could find on Amazon. I sank a little over $700. Annually, you are looking at spending over 2K on all of it. Sadly, not everyone has that kind of money. PFS often cripples the person from work. Now, with COVID, it makes it much more difficult on an already difficult situation.

I'm not going to attack the guys that didn't have success. We don't know what their situations were/are. In any case, this thread was about Transdermals. Rod responded with accurate information, so I consider the topic to be over.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    See this is what I was looking for to begin with. Not, "You clearly don't know how transdermals work," and that's it. As if to say, "Sit down, shut up, and stop asking questions, peasant." You all expect me to sink literal thousands of dollars into your pockets for goods to fix something that has turned my life upside down. If I or anyone else has questions, explain. It's the least you can do. Im not stupid. I can understand science talk. I'm so tired of hearing in here, "just trust the protocol," in response to anything when I've got many guys from here telling me they've been at this for a long time (4+ years) with little to no results. My confidence is shaken, therefore, that's why I ask. Not to mention the reputation this place has outside of here. In spite of that, I figured what the hell. Yes, I realize you guys are making money off of our ailments and I respect the hustle. Honestly, I do. I have no issue with it. However, if you want people to be confident in this all and to know that what is said out there is bullshit, then be transparent. Like the above. I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just really turned off by the treatment.

On another note, I will try Ultra Hard next time with this info in mind. I appreciate it.
    What reputation is that? Having the most recoveries out of any other place you can find? Believe me, if some one is here for four years and they are still having problems, THEY are the problem, that's a fact. Everything else is just unsuccessful men's usual reactions to things they can't make work for themselves. Typical behavior in regards to ANYTHING in their life that they can't get right. Blame someone else. At this point, I've been around long enough, seen enough, heard enough to confidently say this.

Nothing to argue about here....at all.

There maybe negative things said about this place by a handfull of butthurt dudes, but consider the source.....lol. C'mon now. There is also WAY more positives spoken by the hundreds of guys this place has helped. I have the testimonials and posts here to prove it. Not that I have to, or even want to. As a matter of fact, it would save me a ton of time and effort if the type of men that want to come here and have to have it proven to them that it works, just didn't bother coming here at all. I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone.

This isn't the place for them. Plenty of other places to go. I'm over it.

This is the way it works here:

You come here, read all the stickies, read all the posts, and start on the protocol. If you have pertinent questions about the specific steps, that's understandable.

In regards to the actual protocol, there is nothing to argue about. Nothing to prove. If that isn't good enough for certain people.....bye. Your life. Stay sick, stay crippled.

Everything you need to NOT be that way is here, if you want it. End of story, nothing to discuss.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-14-2020 at 10:03 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comewhatmay View Post
    First off I don't for the life of me see how the protocol is sinking thousands into the pockets of CD and Co I mean there are plenty of people who have recovered and openly say they didn't buy the herbs through CD's channels and I highly doubt CD nuts is living off our purchases of herbs unless of course or he gets a cut off all the paleo foods you buy at your local supermarket or perhaps he cuts a deal with your local gym or better yet he owns a company called Androhard I mean come on.

Also these people that are supposedly on the protocol but haven't seen any or little improvement where are they I mean if say, in 4 years time I was still on here complaining about what I am currently going through I would respectfully come here and ask for advice on what's obviously not working for me. I wouldn't be on a WhatsApp group saying this isn't working etc. Even those that are still here after 4 years plus they will openly tell you that it's due to their own fault that they are not recovered as they were constantly slacking in important areas. I'm saying this because it's easy if someone comes here and sees a message like this it could see them go down a more harmful route.

Bottom line is this protocol works when given it everything you have. I've yet to see someone who is clearly doing the full protocol for a substantial period of time not make vast improvements.
    For real. If there really is people who have been doing this consistently and strictly for 4 years, why don’t they post here instead of randomly on a WhatsApp. I call bs. I’m sure they were so strict about it.

Some random dude also hijacked my thread the first week I signed up saying the protocol almost “killed him”. Should we believe him too?
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-14-2020 at 11:12 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    For real. If there really is people who have been doing this consistently and strictly for 4 years, why don’t they post here instead of randomly on a WhatsApp. I call bs. I’m sure they were so strict about it.

Some random dude also hijacked my thread the first week I signed up saying the protocol almost “killed him”. Should we believe him too?
    All bullshit.

Living as healthily as possible almost killed someone? Lol. Just when you think you've heard it all.

To not have ANY improvement after six months, if you're being 100%, is impossible. Four years, well, you know the deal there.

Unfortunately alot of guys like to complain about their failures rather then do something to fix it. Such is life.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    All bullshit.

Living as healthily as possible almost killed someone? Lol. Just when you think you've heard it all.

To not have ANY improvement after six months, if you're being 100%, is impossible. Four years, well, you know the deal there.

Unfortunately alot of guys like to complain about their failures rather then do something to fix it. Such is life.
    Yeah, said the herbs made it so he had to almost get his stomach removed and that he was currently in the hospital, it’s right in my thread. I was in a horrible spot back then too. Like what’s the point of that? To try and bring me down with him?

He obviously had problems that stretched further than PFS.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah, said the herbs made it so he had to almost get his stomach removed and that he was currently in the hospital, it’s right in my thread. I was in a horrible spot back then too. Like what’s the point of that? To try and bring me down with him?

He obviously had problems that stretched further than PFS.
    Misery loves company, unfortunately. Alot of people have the mentality that if they're miserable, everyone else should be too.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    See this is what I was looking for to begin with. Not, "You clearly don't know how transdermals work," and that's it. As if to say, "Sit down, shut up, and stop asking questions, peasant." You all expect me to sink literal thousands of dollars into your pockets for goods to fix something that has turned my life upside down. If I or anyone else has questions, explain. It's the least you can do. Im not stupid. I can understand science talk. I'm so tired of hearing in here, "just trust the protocol," in response to anything when I've got many guys from here telling me they've been at this for a long time (4+ years) with little to no results. My confidence is shaken, therefore, that's why I ask. Not to mention the reputation this place has outside of here. In spite of that, I figured what the hell. Yes, I realize you guys are making money off of our ailments and I respect the hustle. Honestly, I do. I have no issue with it. However, if you want people to be confident in this all and to know that what is said out there is bullshit, then be transparent. Like the above. I'm not trying to be negative. I'm just really turned off by the treatment.

On another note, I will try Ultra Hard next time with this info in mind. I appreciate it.
    I'm not sure what's pointed at me and what's pointed at CD.

#1 I'm the owner of the forum and I'm the one who's financially responsible - there are no paid sponsors and I've kept this forum alive for the community here and also as a repository of information. You have never seen me do email blasts to members and you've also never seen me or any of my reps from other forums jump into topics to try to push product. Hell, I made a topical androsterone (alpha andro) and CD preferred another brands products - so that's the one he recommended to you guys...this forum was never about the $

#2 "Sit down, shut up, and stop asking questions, peasant." frankly, I find your perspective on this ironic.

I'm not sure why you took my post about transdermals personally. You make a blanket statement: transdermals don't work and you provide some useless comparisons, no data, and an example of one product that didn't seem to work well for you - Was I wrong about your expertise in transdermals? Do you think your limited use of one product made you an expert? Did I call you an idiot and berate you? NO, I made my observation of your position and lack of experience and poked at you for making a blanket statement with limited knowledge. Then outlined some concerns regarding the transdermal you were referencing and the comparisons you were making.

did you come back with any questions, explanations, etc? The only thing you came back with the snarky reply about your neuro I just exited the conversation...I don't have time for that, and it sure comes across like you think you already know it all. Plus, you're not going to listen to some "Anonymous guys on a forum"...obviously, your Neuro proved to know it all

you may benefit from asking questions rather than posting what you believe to be true - Even the first post of this thread was like "see, I was right and check this out - you are all wrong" There was a productive outcome because it provided an argument for me to discuss against. That said, it's less combative to say "hey, I saw this video and it made me question the use of topical androsterone...can someone elaborate?" there's a way of communicating that's not combative, arrogant, or pushing a false narrative...if I weren't there to follow up, the majority of guys here would have assumed your post to be valid.

I would expect the following from the members here:
    Be humble, learn, share, and support your community - this a community for support!

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    I'm not sure what's pointed at me and what's pointed at CD.

#1 I'm the owner of the forum and I'm the one who's financially responsible - there are no paid sponsors and I've kept this forum alive for the community here and also as a repository of information. You have never seen me do email blasts to members and you've also never seen me or any of my reps from other forums jump into topics to try to push product. Hell, I made a topical androsterone (alpha andro) and CD preferred another brands products - so that's the one he recommended to you guys...this forum was never about the $

#2 "Sit down, shut up, and stop asking questions, peasant." frankly, I find your perspective on this ironic.

I'm not sure why you took my post about transdermals personally. You make a blanket statement: transdermals don't work and you provide some useless comparisons, no data, and an example of one product that didn't seem to work well for you - Was I wrong about your expertise in transdermals? Do you think your limited use of one product made you an expert? Did I call you an idiot and berate you? NO, I made my observation of your position and lack of experience and poked at you for making a blanket statement with limited knowledge. Then outlined some concerns regarding the transdermal you were referencing and the comparisons you were making.

did you come back with any questions, explanations, etc? The only thing you came back with the snarky reply about your neuro I just exited the conversation...I don't have time for that, and it sure comes across like you think you already know it all. Plus, you're not going to listen to some "Anonymous guys on a forum"...obviously, your Neuro proved to know it all

you may benefit from asking questions rather than posting what you believe to be true - Even the first post of this thread was like "see, I was right and check this out - you are all wrong" There was a productive outcome because it provided an argument for me to discuss against. That said, it's less combative to say "hey, I saw this video and it made me question the use of topical androsterone...can someone elaborate?" there's a way of communicating that's not combative, arrogant, or pushing a false narrative...if I weren't there to follow up, the majority of guys here would have assumed your post to be valid.

I would expect the following from the members here:
    Be humble, learn, share, and support your community - this a community for support!
    I said I respect the hustle. But, since the finances have gotten brought up, transparency is always good and this would help clarify conspiracy theories out there. Let's be open about how the finances around here work. CD has stated, "Definitely buy from there as it helps keep the lights on here, so to speak." So CD sells us product that he makes commission on or gets directly from the manufacturer and marks it up a little. He then pays you and you pay the hoster of the site, correct?

Understand, I am in rough shape and I'm being put in a tug of war while feeling like the most chronic, intense shit I have ever physically felt in my life. I am beyond stressed and overwhelmed, especially with the constant conflicting information that comes with this territory (PFS). One person tells me something and then another tells me something else and everyone refuses to agree. It's exhausting.

This is to prior replies: We can dunk on the WhatsApp group all we want but we got 86 guys in there (and counting), a few have recovered so far, and most remaining report noticeable improvements. Some are using TMO and some are using other stuff. The point of the group wasn't to be competitor to here. But, frankly, anonymous forum boards are so 2000s and, with a condition like this, it's beneficial to have real-time communication (both text and phone) with others who understand what you're going through. It puts you in a better mentality, which that alone is beneficial to recovery. I am not going to apologize for setting it up nor be made to feel guilty. It should've been done a long time ago.

With all of that being said, I'm putting this topic/thread to rest. I'm drained and taking a break from everything PFS. TMO, forums, chat groups, everything.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said I respect the hustle. But, since the finances have gotten brought up, transparency is always good and this would help clarify conspiracy theories out there. Let's be open about how the finances around here work. CD has stated, "Definitely buy from there as it helps keep the lights on here, so to speak." So CD sells us product that he makes commission on or gets directly from the manufacturer and marks it up a little. He then pays you and you pay the hoster of the site, correct?

Understand, I am in rough shape and I'm being put in a tug of war while feeling like the most chronic, intense shit I have ever physically felt in my life. I am beyond stressed and overwhelmed, especially with the constant conflicting information that comes with this territory (PFS). One person tells me something and then another tells me something else and everyone refuses to agree. It's exhausting.

This is to prior replies: We can dunk on the WhatsApp group all we want but we got 86 guys in there (and counting), a few have recovered so far, and most remaining report noticeable improvements. Some are using TMO and some are using other stuff. The point of the group wasn't to be competitor to here. But, frankly, anonymous forum boards are so 2000s and, with a condition like this, it's beneficial to have real-time communication (both text and phone) with others who understand what you're going through. It puts you in a better mentality, which that alone is beneficial to recovery. I am not going to apologize for setting it up nor be made to feel guilty. It should've been done a long time ago.

With all of that being said, I'm putting this topic/thread to rest. I'm drained and taking a break from everything PFS. TMO, forums, chat groups, everything.
    I don’t want to be a dick, you’ve shown me support in some of my darkest periods, but you made it sound like you had a WhatsApp group full of 70+ guys that were strictly and 100% doing TMO and have seen little to no improvements. That’s where the backlash from some of us came from, that’s complete anecdodle. I don’t even see that many guys here, and nobody posts about how depressing their lives are because were simply not in as bad of a place as we were.

I agree you need support but the WhatsApp group full of dudes talking about they’ve been suffering with zero improvement for 4+ years doesn’t sound like it’s doing wonders for your mental health. I forget this shit is supposedly “incurable and permanent” until someone comes and says shit like you did, which only causes stress for some of us. There’s a reason I don’t dick around on other forums.

Honestly man, I don’t care about others experiences, I believe I can recover and I’ve come a long way, and I don’t need you shoveling doubt into my head. Get it together man.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 08-15-2020 at 10:56 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I don’t want to be a dick, you’ve shown me support in some of my darkest periods, but you made it sound like you had a WhatsApp group full of 70+ guys that were strictly and 100% doing TMO and have seen little to no improvements. That’s where the backlash from some of us came from, that’s complete anecdodle. I don’t even see that many guys here, and nobody posts about how depressing their lives are because were simply not in as bad of a place as we were.

I agree you need support but the WhatsApp group full of dudes talking about they’ve been suffering with zero improvement for 4+ years doesn’t sound like it’s doing wonders for your mental health. I forget this shit is supposedly “incurable and permanent” until someone comes and says shit like you did, which only causes stress for some of us. There’s a reason I don’t dick around on other forums.

Honestly man, I don’t care about others experiences, I believe I can recover and I’ve come a long way, and I don’t need you shoveling doubt into my head. Get it together man.
    You just keep your nose to the grindstone and do what you've been doing. You're correct in staying with one group because you can see what happens when you go around and talk to too many different people with different mindsets. You get completely paralyzed with indecision and do nothing. Or, even worse, you'll do a little from this protocol a little from that protocol and you'll get NOWHERE. You've heard the saying "Too many cooks ruin the soup."

It's clear this is what is happening to Joe.

To all those reading this: YOU EITHER DO THIS PROTOCOL OR ANOTHER. You don't mix and match. You have to throw your lot in with one side or the other, that's the way it goes, for the most part.

When you get guys who start worrying about who is making money off of what, it does nothing for them. Rather, they should be reading the recoveries. Maybe reach out for some of the guys who posted recoveries, God knows there are enough of them here!! Can't say that for any other forum.....at all.

All this bullshit just serves to water down the bulk on knowledge held in this forum, which, Rob, THANK YOU btw. Huge of you, really. If I were to disappear tomorrow, between my website and this place, nobody would ever need to ask a question again. It's all here folks.

Let's all get it together and put the bullshit away.

Lastly, what I do here isn't a "hustle." I do this because I feel strongly about it and if I can make a little chunk on the side, then so be it. Honestly, when shit like this sparks off, it's not worth the couple dollars I make from my site. I couldn't live off of doing this, just put it that way. I have a full time business that I own and operate. That's where I make my bread and butter. This is, and has always been, a labor of love for me.

The end.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 08-15-2020 at 03:01 PM.