Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proviron

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Proviron

Can you exchange proviron or androhard ?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't recommend it, but I don't believe anyone has personally tried it. I know that Hack Stasis has proviron trials going on right now, but it isn't being run as part of the protocol here.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I wouldn't recommend it, but I don't believe anyone has personally tried it. I know that Hack Stasis has proviron trials going on right now, but it isn't being run as part of the protocol here.
    In the bodybuilder YouTube world, there’s this 36-ish lawyer (who looks 46-ish) and made a name for himself by taking tons of different anabolics while traveling around Thailand and the Philipines sleeping with prostitutes. His channel was Enhanced Athlete, but it got shut down for promoting steroids, although I think it’s back now. He was a huge proponent of DHT, which is an ingredient to make TNT that also causes the body to release a lot of energy as heat, as well as cancer-causing free radicals. It allows him to eat as much as he wants, while remaining shredded all year long. (But I’ll be shocked if he lives 10 more years the way he’s going.)

Anyway, one of the people he works with goes by “Coach Trevor” and he had a video where Trevor revealed what he said was the cure to PFS. He said that doing cycles of proviron would cure it, because it would reactivate the DHT receptors over time. However, I’ve never heard of anyone trying to cure PFS by running cycles of proviron, so I don’t know if it’d work or not. It was watching that video that led me back to CDsnuts and I found this forum.

Proviron is basically used as DHT by the body, from what I understand. Whereas the prohormones are turned into DHT by the body. What CD has said is that it’s the act of creating DHT, not just having DHT but creating it, that can help turn on / rebuild the DHT receptors. So if that is accurate, then we actually want the prohormones, not Proviron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was a guy on PH who took 200mg of Proviron (Higher dose) for 8 weeks, and then over a 2 month period of coming off he slowly recovered. It almost seems if you did this as multiple cycles, like those here do with androhard, you might find some success.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    In the bodybuilder YouTube world, there’s this 36-ish lawyer (who looks 46-ish) and made a name for himself by taking tons of different anabolics while traveling around Thailand and the Philipines sleeping with prostitutes. His channel was Enhanced Athlete, but it got shut down for promoting steroids, although I think it’s back now. He was a huge proponent of DHT, which is an ingredient to make TNT that also causes the body to release a lot of energy as heat, as well as cancer-causing free radicals. It allows him to eat as much as he wants, while remaining shredded all year long. (But I’ll be shocked if he lives 10 more years the way he’s going.)

Anyway, one of the people he works with goes by “Coach Trevor” and he had a video where Trevor revealed what he said was the cure to PFS. He said that doing cycles of proviron would cure it, because it would reactivate the DHT receptors over time. However, I’ve never heard of anyone trying to cure PFS by running cycles of proviron, so I don’t know if it’d work or not. It was watching that video that led me back to CDsnuts and I found this forum.

Proviron is basically used as DHT by the body, from what I understand. Whereas the prohormones are turned into DHT by the body. What CD has said is that it’s the act of creating DHT, not just having DHT but creating it, that can help turn on / rebuild the DHT receptors. So if that is accurate, then we actually want the prohormones, not Proviron.
    Keep in mind, there's no such thing as DHT receptors. DHT is an androgen that binds to the Androgen receptor. Same way testosterone binds to it. And yes. Proviron cycles have been tried multiple times by PFS guys to reset the androgen receptors and it works for that purpose because Finasteride and Dutasteride are artificial progesterone. Progesterone antagonizes the androgen receptors causing it to not recognize androgens anymore. Every guy who I've spoken with and all of the success stories out there are consistent with getting neurosteroids back up and agonizing the hell out of the androgen receptors to set them back into place. All Proviron is is methylated DHT. They literally took the DHT molecule and added a methyl group to extend the half life. What PFS people are using is high doses of it in cycles. 150mg-200mg for 7 weeks with a one week withdrawal period and then 8 weeks break from it with PCT. the only problem is that it will make you feel awful. We have a few guys in the WhatsApp group doing this as well. One could not complete it because of how awful it was. Hypersensitive androgen receptors is hell.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moonman View Post
    There was a guy on PH who took 200mg of Proviron (Higher dose) for 8 weeks, and then over a 2 month period of coming off he slowly recovered. It almost seems if you did this as multiple cycles, like those here do with androhard, you might find some success.
    Interesting. Did everyone at PH accuse him of faking it, or did more people follow that protocol? And did it work for others? That’s the big test; if someone recovers and lays out a formula that is repeatable, then that’s huge. I’m only aware of CDsnuts having done that, so far.

If all it took to get better was an 8-week course of Proviron - even if it made you feel terrible for 8 weeks - that would be amazing. Especially if they were eating gluten and not working out at all. (I prefer to work out and build muscle, though.)

Personally, I’m starting to feel that the prohormones (or I guess proviron for those who are inclined to go that route) might be essential to recovering. I don’t immediately recall reading recovery stories here that didn’t involve the prohormones.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's amazing how people just make up stuff and preach it as gospel. Tony Huge nor Coach Trevor ever dealt with PFS. They probably read some anecdote online and think that is the solution. Same for people who are knee deep in PFS claiming all this stuff theorizing all over the place, meanwhile they are still sick with PFS.

Delusional.

That is why I like to look at cdsnuts and other guys that recovered. At least we can get a blueprint there and also it seems to be done more than once. cdsnuts is not the only one recovered from doing his approach.

This is not against the Proviron cycles. This is more a criticism to a lot of PFS guys claiming they found the cure but meanwhile they are not cured. Cure yourself first, then start talking.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting. Did everyone at PH accuse him of faking it, or did more people follow that protocol? And did it work for others? That’s the big test; if someone recovers and lays out a formula that is repeatable, then that’s huge. I’m only aware of CDsnuts having done that, so far.

If all it took to get better was an 8-week course of Proviron - even if it made you feel terrible for 8 weeks - that would be amazing. Especially if they were eating gluten and not working out at all. (I prefer to work out and build muscle, though.)

Personally, I’m starting to feel that the prohormones (or I guess proviron for those who are inclined to go that route) might be essential to recovering. I don’t immediately recall reading recovery stories here that didn’t involve the prohormones.
    Check out the recovery section, someone posted 2 weeks ago without using prohormones, and there's others like Chi on there, English, and probably more guys I'm sure someone else can chime in but yes people have recovered without them. I'm not knocking them though

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Goat View Post
    It's amazing how people just make up stuff and preach it as gospel. Tony Huge nor Coach Trevor ever dealt with PFS. They probably read some anecdote online and think that is the solution. Same for people who are knee deep in PFS claiming all this stuff theorizing all over the place, meanwhile they are still sick with PFS.

Delusional.

That is why I like to look at cdsnuts and other guys that recovered. At least we can get a blueprint there and also it seems to be done more than once. cdsnuts is not the only one recovered from doing his approach.

This is not against the Proviron cycles. This is more a criticism to a lot of PFS guys claiming they found the cure but meanwhile they are not cured. Cure yourself first, then start talking.
    Yeah, I agree 100%.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benq123 View Post
    Check out the recovery section, someone posted 2 weeks ago without using prohormones, and there's others like Chi on there, English, and probably more guys I'm sure someone else can chime in but yes people have recovered without them. I'm not knocking them though
    Yep just to add to this I think majority of healed guys would attribute it to diet and excercise as they seem to be the most common denominators in recovery stories.

In terms of guys recovering without them here just as Benq mentioned those guys also Jimmyjonas & Rahaysa.

CD has always made the point of stating that prohormones are not at all necessary to heal and all they do is add a little kick to the healing process and speed recovery but not by a drastic amount as apposed to someone who didn't use them.