Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
Hell yeah I'm enjoying it! Lol. Like you said, the aggression feels really good in a way. And it's not really an asshole type of aggression at all, at least not yet, but rather an alpha, dominant aggression.

What would you say is a sign that my E is starting to get too high? I'm way more emotional but not in a bitchy, teary way but rather I just have a huge sense of well being, appreciate everything more, music sounds amazing etc. And a complete feeling of contentment, with no worries or stress really. Basically feel bulletproof, as ridiculous as that may sound, lol.

And yeah, my plan is to go for about six weeks, maybe longer if I don't notice signs of suppression. We'll see.
Nope....bullet proof is the perfect way to describe the feeling of high testosterone. Not to mention all the other euphoric things you're feeling. This is how you'll eventually feel when you're FULLY healed. Maybe not as intense, but it's right up there man.....naturally. THAT is the goal of the protocol! That is how you'll be feeling most days. So keep thinking of that bright future.

Yeah, right now you sound like you're in the "sweet spot." GREEAATT feeling, for sure. But just keep an eye out for changes. Lowered libido, down mood/swings, tender nipples, holding more water in your body and feeling "jiggly." Believe me, you'll be able to tell the difference from where you're at now, to when/if things swing the other way.

Right now, enjoy the calm, cool, collected bad ass motherfucken feelings of supreme confidence. Hit the gym.....HARD. These stretches on cycle are where you make some good gains physique wise and neurologically. Really dig into the protocol....use the boost while it's there. Throw some Concrete in the mix if you haven't already and watch what happens to the way you look.

I'm psyched for you man. Great job getting to where you're at thus far. Keep it going!