User Tag List

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This would mess with the rotation, IMO. The idea of the rotation is that you have lots of time off of each herb, so you don’t build up a tolerance to it. If you take Thor’s Hammer it will have a bigger effect initially, but you’ll build a tolerance to all of its components and you won’t build up as much recovery progress over time.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post

This new herb seems like a better alternative than stacking different herbs Separately.. seems like a pretty deadly blend.. taking this with some pine pollen should deff do it in the bedroom.

My only thing is how you go about the rotation when incorporating this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Maybe an initial PCT option after an Andro run? Start on this for a week and then wind back down to regular herb rotation. (Just an idea, though. I might be talking bollocks)

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ricky’s Ride to Baseline & Beyond

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    This would mess with the rotation, IMO. The idea of the rotation is that you have lots of time off of each herb, so you don’t build up a tolerance to it. If you take Thor’s Hammer it will have a bigger effect initially, but you’ll build a tolerance to all of its components and you won’t build up as much recovery progress over time.
    Yeah, im puzzled on how using this sporadically just for sex would affect everything else..I wasn’t planning on adding this into the rotation. This would be like a wild card.

The days I’m in the bedroom I’m always combining Tongkat, Trib, pine pollen, & whatever herb I’m on rotation with that day.. I was figuring that just taking one or two of Thor’s Hammer would be more efficient. Cause what I was originally doing was pretty much the same thing, just with separate capsules

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just took all 20 herbs at the same time today cause it’s my last day on herbal rotations lmfao..

2nd Andro cycle starting this evening..going 8 weeks this time. I’m gonna use Thor’s Hammer on this run whenever I’m getting physical with a lady for a sexual kick.

2 months andro ; 2 months herbal rotations (rinse and repeat)

Like I said before, I know this is for pfs, but I think I’m using this scheme for life even when I’m way past this shit.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just took all 20 herbs at the same time today cause it’s my last day on herbal rotations lmfao..

2nd Andro cycle starting this evening..going 8 weeks this time. I’m gonna use Thor’s Hammer on this run whenever I’m getting physical with a lady for a sexual kick.

2 months andro ; 2 months herbal rotations (rinse and repeat)

Like I said before, I know this is for pfs, but I think I’m using this scheme for life even when I’m way past this shit.

how was the 20 day shot of herb day? I've done like 7 before all at once. definitely nice if u choose the right ones
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, you're gonna grow leaves.

Best of luck Rick, keep us posted.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I honestly see no issue in taking Thor’s Hammer as a “shotgun” approach when needed. I obviously wouldn’t cycle it, but for an added boost at the time, I see no issue with it. That’s honestly what they make it for.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quick question..I need one of the more experienced guys who cycled a lot to answer this.

It’s Understood that on R Andro your burning through your glycogen stores at a rapid rate.. I feel this very subtly, if i go a few hours without eating I get an overall feeling of angst and irritability.
    Can we still eat some complex carbs even on days where we don’t lift on cycle? I try my best on sprint and rest days to take in a ton of fruit, but it seems like it’s not enough for me.

Thanks

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I ate carbs every day at night on cycle. I also worked out five days a week anyway, so I was only adding two days there. I noticed little to no difference in the way I looked physique wise. Gotta slam those carbs on cycle.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeaaaah I just intuitively started slamming more carbs as I got more experience with cycle. Your body just eats it all up + strength gains.

I only weight lift twice a week so I carb back load after workouts and I now also added carb backloading the night before workout days because I find it gives me way more strength days I workout.

I'm a fast oxidizer so my body burns through food super fast I've never really been fat. Always pretty low bf percentage.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.