User Tag List

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ready for the battle! Advice appreciated

Yeah I saw this the other day. Getting rid of the Victim mentality has to be the first thing you need to work on when this hits you. You gotta always be grateful. Life right now for me is liveable.. spring , summer, and fall of 2018 was bad, day to day grind and going nowhere...the day to day horrors seem over and very minimal..now is just inconveniences that are annoying at times..and getting to who I was before health wise and some.

That’s why I try to limit any pfs symptom update post unless I’m really concerned about something or feel no progress for a while. I’ll put up pics of me working out or whatever to make it more like a weightlifting/bodybuilding forum...this is just a nice community to share things with that have nothing to do with PFS..Once I realized I can get sexual 1-3x a week , the mindset changed a lot & it’s not so doom and gloom.

Now it’s just optimizing & helping anyone here..I’m really enjoying the journey at this point despite the little inconveniences and challenges, without getting to crazy about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Yeah I saw this the other day. Getting rid of the Victim mentality has to be the first thing you need to work on when this hits you. You gotta always be grateful. Life right now for me is liveable.. spring , summer, and fall of 2018 was bad, day to day grind and going nowhere...the day to day horrors seem over and very minimal..now is just inconveniences that are annoying at times..and getting to who I was before health wise and some.

That’s why I try to limit any pfs symptom update post unless I’m really concerned about something or feel no progress for a while. I’ll put up pics of me working out or whatever to make it more like a weightlifting/bodybuilding forum...this is just a nice community to share things with that have nothing to do with PFS..Once I realized I can get sexual 1-3x a week , the mindset changed a lot & it’s not so doom and gloom.

Now it’s just optimizing & helping anyone here..I’m really enjoying the journey at this point despite the little inconveniences and challenges, without getting to crazy about it.

Yeah man you nailed it. I got a bit too lost in the toxic "Why me" shit recently. It's time to snap out of it and start pushing my limit again.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Glad you stuck around brother.

I know in the beginning you were just planning on making a couple posts and that was that. We've built a nice community here centered around positivity and hope, but more importantly, results and recoveries, which when it comes down to it, is really all that matters.

Then once you reach recovery, it becomes about being BETTER then you would have been pre PFS. This is when the fun starts. All though you will realize in some aspects you have already become a better man because of the work you put in, but there are naturally some things that are still lagging. This is completely, 100% normal and is just how it works out. Soon enough you'll be there will ALL aspects of being MALE.

Thanks for giving back. It will help your own healing journey more then you realize.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 02-10-2019 at 09:00 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Glad you stuck around brother.

I know in the beginning you were just planning on making a couple posts and that was that. We've built a nice community here centered around positivity and hope, but more importantly, results and recoveries, which when it comes down to it, is really all that matters.

Then once you reach recovery, it becomes about being BETTER then you would have been pre PFS. This is when the fun starts. All though you will realize in some aspects you have already become a better man because of the work you put in, but there are naturally some things that are still lagging. This is completely, 100% normal and is just how it works out. Soon enough you'll be there will ALL aspects of being MALE.

Thanks for giving back. It will help your own healing journey more then you realize.
    No doubt CD.

Seems like you really waited till the things that were lagging caught up and some before you made it official. most people don’t wait that long while they’re functional to make a recovery post.

You said in the summer of 2012 you were good on all facets...your recovery post was in the summer of 2013.. more than enough time for anything that’s lagging to have caught up and got into balance.
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 02-10-2019 at 12:44 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    No doubt CD.

Seems like you really waited till the things that were lagging caught up and some before you made it official. most people don’t wait that long while they’re functional to make a recovery post.

You said in the summer of 2012 you were good on all facets...your recovery post was in the summer of 2013.. more than enough time for anything that’s lagging to have caught up and got into balance.
    Had to be 100% before posting.....made sure there were no more downswings. I made sure I was a solid six months of nothing but smooth sailing.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

But after the summer of 2012 what was going on? Just libido downswings?

So by the time 2013 started you were truly 100% there.. despite feeling 100 for the previous months or so.. your a very patient person.

I also get that PropeciaHelp especially at that time made it easy to stay away.

Last edited by RickTheRuler; 02-10-2019 at 08:16 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    But after the summer of 2012 what was going on? Just libido downswings?

So by the time 2013 started you were truly 100% there.. despite feeling 100 for the previous months or so.. your a very patient person.

I also get that PropeciaHelp especially at that time made it easy to stay away.

Nothing....I was recovered by the summer of 2012.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Busted my nut in a girl's mouth last night. Load was smaller than it should have been, and it took me a while to get there. Still, good to be off the mark. Haven't scored since I got PFS like a year and a half ago. Gotta be a step in the right direction.

Z

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
    Busted my nut in a girl's mouth last night. Load was smaller than it should have been, and it took me a while to get there. Still, good to be off the mark. Haven't scored since I got PFS like a year and a half ago. Gotta be a step in the right direction.

Z
    Nicely done!

Definitely a move in the right direction.

How did you feel during the interaction? Were you able to fully let yourself be in the moment or were there some nagging worries/thoughts?

Maybe somebody you can have around to "service" you in this dept?

This is a big, big help in recovering.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nicely done!

Definitely a move in the right direction.

How did you feel during the interaction? Were you able to fully let yourself be in the moment or were there some nagging worries/thoughts?

Maybe somebody you can have around to "service" you in this dept?

This is a big, big help in recovering.
    To be honest, I'd been on a pretty rough down swing so yeah lots of nagging thoughts. My girlfriend was pretty religiously conservative during her teens/early 20s so she's having her "sexual awakening" a little later in life so she's always down to do stuff (which is cool), so here's hoping I can just learn to relax a bit.

FINALLY, started my first andro run last week. Seem to be breezing through it at 300mg so I'll be upping to 400mg for the rest of the cycle. Pretty confident I can shoot the whole 8 weeks.