User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    Yep, just straight R-Andro. 600mg for the last 4 weeks.
    It seems you began R Andro too soon and that dose of 600 mg is way too strong. Cycle herbs for another 2 months before doing a 400 mg R Andro run.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
    It seems you began R Andro too soon and that dose of 600 mg is way too strong. Cycle herbs for another 2 months before doing a 400 mg R Andro run.
    Yes I waited the BARE minimum before starting. Figured on, as you say, waiting two months of cycling the herbs. And definitely 8 weeks on 400 next time.

Is there any merit on running as high as you can? I have heard legends I think of Tubzy running 1g! That right?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SS7 View Post
    Yes I waited the BARE minimum before starting. Figured on, as you say, waiting two months of cycling the herbs. And definitely 8 weeks on 400 next time.

Is there any merit on running as high as you can? I have heard legends I think of Tubzy running 1g! That right?
    You need to wait longer before running the prohormone. Every person is unique and at a different place in recovery. I would be patient and not try to run to the finish line.

Pace yourself and do the Wim Hof breathing, cold showers, paleo diet, holosync, herbs, and the entire protocol strictly for several months before running the R Andro at 400 mg per day. I would also do it for 4 weeks before doing 2 months.

I wouldn’t worry about merits dude. Slow and steady wins the race every time. Perseverance and diligence will yield victory.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More is not always better; I would have recommended starting with the lowest effective dose and working up from there in subsequent cycles. If you start at a very high dose, where do you have to move up to?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Argh. Well let's hope I've not gone and made anything worse. Feel terrible right now, hopefully a couple of months back on the herbs and I'll be somewhere along.

Off to the gym for now.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    600mg crushed maxouts estrogen and he's like 6'6 or something crazy like that.

but ya I think tubzy said he did 900mg with no problems.

I've been tempted to do 600 and I've done it for like a week or two before maxout/cd warn me and I dial down to 400

my right joint behind the knee is a bit tight, could this be crushing estrogen or muscle strain? hamstring? I do yoga etc. I can still run, squat, dead with it but it's just stiff as hell lol.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    600mg crushed maxouts estrogen and he's like 6'6 or something crazy like that.

but ya I think tubzy said he did 900mg with no problems.

I've been tempted to do 600 and I've done it for like a week or two before maxout/cd warn me and I dial down to 400

my right joint behind the knee is a bit tight, could this be crushing estrogen or muscle strain? hamstring? I do yoga etc. I can still run, squat, dead with it but it's just stiff as hell lol.
    I always feel low estro in my joints first and foremost......
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a blood test, testosterone is normal, panic over. Estradiol/free test is very low and SHBG is hugely high, which would account for it all. Joints defo feeling it too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Free test has always been low for me too since the whole PFS thing started up. I don’t have earlier blood tests to compare, but even with test at 1100 my free test was like half the low end of normal range.. seems pretty common with us.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ncsugrad2002 View Post
    Free test has always been low for me too since the whole PFS thing started up. I don’t have earlier blood tests to compare, but even with test at 1100 my free test was like half the low end of normal range.. seems pretty common with us.
    yeah what's up with that? I had same thing my total test was high as fuck but SHBG and low free test. one guy was saying cuz of excessive cortisol/stress it binds up your free TEST. so basically we gotta relax more. lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.