User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Cooper's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaar View Post
    Hey man, im pssd too and have been on the protocol for almost a year now. It has done more for me than anything else I tried, and would say I'm at around ~75-80% now during upswings. Downswings can still hit pretty hard but are starting to get less intense and shorter too. I could probably have done even better but you know, the whole pandemic thing kinda messed up my exercise routine lol.

In any case, A+ would recommend
    Can you please share the exact regime and supplements you use so far? Do you use R-Andro too?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barbaar View Post
    Almost a year now. My advice: just do it, don't fuck around, stick to everything written out as much as possible. And especially at the start, don't add in random things you don't know the effect of. But also, don't beat yourself up if you don't get everything perfect right from the start, just try to improve and keep going.

As far as my symptoms, I basically felt lobotomized, had zero emotions, complete inability to feel (mental or physical) excitement for anything, anhedonia, crazy brain fog and fatigue, and my dick might as well not have been there lol.

Most of those have improved a lot. Expect sexual issues to resolve last. I'm at the point where I don't have to think about pssd every day anymore, so I'm just sticking to the routine until everything is gone and I'll probably keep going after that
    Solid advice^^^^^
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    Can you please share the exact regime and supplements you use so far? Do you use R-Andro too?
    Cooper...my man.....I'm going to have to give you a vacation if you don't stop spamming every single thread with nonsense. Not to be a dick, but you're starting to annoy me. You want to know what he did.....here, here it is: TMO

That is what EVERYONE on this site does. That is the point of this forum. That's it. Nothing else. If you want something else, there are other forums for that as well. Here, everyone uses TMO.

Please, don't ask again, on another unrelated thread, to a different guy. Final warning.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"