User Tag List

Thread: Gyno concern

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gyno concern

Hey all, as stated in my thread I’ve been taking the protocol head on for over a month. I see great progress already in my laundry list of symptoms.

Anxiety has crept it lately and I do have a concern though since I’ve been the most lean I have in my life (always been a muscle/bulk dude) and have noticed slight gyno (puffier nipples) when I look to the side and front pic in the mirror. I’m assuming this was due from my last blood test where my E2 what’s over 50. I don’t believe it has grown since my crash a few months ago so it’s stabilized which is good I suppose.

Have any of you folks managed to subside this later on in the journey or did the prohormones (UH) take care of it? I’m sure in due time things will sort out but it caught my eye and was kind of an eye opener which is why I’m tripping over it. I hope I don’t need to get surgery Thanks !!
    Last edited by AltRoute; 01-20-2022 at 11:26 PM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Hey all, as stated in my thread I’ve been taking the protocol head on for over a month. I see great progress already in my laundry list of symptoms.

Anxiety has crept it lately and I do have a concern though since I’ve been the most lean I have in my life (always been a muscle/bulk dude) and have noticed slight gyno (puffier nipples) when I look to the side and front pic in the mirror. I’m assuming this was due from my last blood test where my E2 what’s over 50. I don’t believe it has grown since my crash a few months ago so it’s stabilized which is good I suppose.

Have any of you folks managed to subside this later on in the journey or did the prohormones (UH) take care of it? I’m sure in due time things will sort out but it caught my eye and was kind of an eye opener which is why I’m tripping over it. I hope I don’t need to get surgery Thanks !!
    The cycle will wipe it right out. You can actually apply right to the nipples. I'd wait another couple months of doing the protocol before cycling though.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Cdsnuts;71189]The cycle will wipe it right out. You can actually apply right to the nipples. I'd wait another couple months of doing the protocol before cycling though.[/

Gotcha I’ll def be following the sticky advice and waiting on the cycle to build myself up before I dabble in that.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=AltRoute;71192]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The cycle will wipe it right out. You can actually apply right to the nipples. I'd wait another couple months of doing the protocol before cycling though.[/

Gotcha I’ll def be following the sticky advice and waiting on the cycle to build myself up before I dabble in that.
    It may reduce naturally on the protocol....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"