Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2432333435 LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Great input.

Thanks Driven.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    No. it helps a ton. DO IT my friend.
    Everyone with pfs gets gut issues because of just the stress...
    We have stress plus a diagnosed gut condition so you have to be sure to eat clean and lower stress together. Very important.

How is your weight right now?
    I arrived at 56 kgs now I'm 66kgs.
    I still miss 6kg to be normal.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by biatch View Post
    I arrived at 56 kgs now I'm 66kgs.
    I still miss 6kg to be normal.
    Are you able to tolerate eggs? By far the most digestible source of protein you can eat. I would also strongly recommend you supplement with HCL to digest your protein. Protein digestion is one of the big issues that keeps you so skinny while flaring.

UC = low stomach acid in a lot of people. I first realized that my gut acidity was of when I puked and I realized that it didn't burn AT ALL. it should burn like hell.

This is a bit of a weird recommendation lol but I might recommend you make yourself throw up to see if it burns...if it doesn't burn like hell you NEED to supplement HCL. My weight is finally the highest its been in years after fixing this issue and eating eggs.
    Its only work until its routine

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DrivenToRecover View Post
    Are you able to tolerate eggs? By far the most digestible source of protein you can eat. I would also strongly recommend you supplement with HCL to digest your protein. Protein digestion is one of the big issues that keeps you so skinny while flaring.

UC = low stomach acid in a lot of people. I first realized that my gut acidity was of when I puked and I realized that it didn't burn AT ALL. it should burn like hell.

This is a bit of a weird recommendation lol but I might recommend you make yourself throw up to see if it burns...if it doesn't burn like hell you NEED to supplement HCL. My weight is finally the highest its been in years after fixing this issue and eating eggs.
    Thank you a lot for your help.
    Eggs are fine with me and I do eat them a lot.Since I was at hospital for 1.5 months I was vomiting many times and no, I never had that burning sensation so I guess I miss acid, but at the moment I do not want to mess up too much with supplements etc since I am just out from that UC issue. They were ready to cut my gut man, I have UC since 20 years and never ever happened something like this to me.
    I was vomiting 4 times per day, high fever all day and blood all over..!! And this hardcore situation has been going for 40 days long, non stop never!!!! I lost 0.5 Kg per day, I could not even stand up and walk since 1 month ago and I could even not move my arms and legs since I got deplenned, so I think I should take it step by step, I was close to die.
    Thank you for your suggestions, they will help me!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you a lot for your help.
    Eggs are fine with me and I do eat them a lot.Since I was at hospital for 1.5 months I was vomiting many times and no, I never had that burning sensation so I guess I miss acid, but at the moment I do not want to mess up too much with supplements etc since I am just out from that UC issue. They were ready to cut my gut man, I have UC since 20 years and never ever happened something like this to me.
    I was vomiting 4 times per day, high fever all day and blood all over..!! And this hardcore situation has been going for 40 days long, non stop never!!!! I lost 0.5 Kg per day, I could not even stand up and walk since 1 month ago and I could even not move my arms and legs since I got deplenned, so I think I should take it step by step, I was close to die.
    Thank you for your suggestions, they will help me!
    If it's any consolation, my bowel was so inflamed and full of polyps that I too became too weak to stand at one point. I don't have UC, but I have serrated polyposis syndrome and IBD since getting PFS. I lost 30 lbs in the first 3 months which was almost 20% of my body weight. My stomach puffed out like a starving person and I had anxiety attacks every time I ate. I started off eating just broth, boiled greens, eggs and fish and slowly added heavier foods.

Like Driven suggested, digestive enzymes. I used Now brand Super-Enzymes which have hcl, ox bile and other enzymes in them. I don't need them anymore but I do eat a lot of green papaya, soup, ginger, chilis and fermented foods
    Last edited by basementdweller; 02-11-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    If it's any consolation, my bowel was so inflamed and full of polyps that I too became too weak to stand at one point. I don't have UC, but I have serrated polyposis syndrome and IBD since getting PFS. I lost 30 lbs in the first 3 months which was almost 20% of my body weight. My stomach puffed out like a starving person and I had anxiety attacks every time I ate. I started off eating just broth, boiled greens, eggs and fish and slowly added heavier foods.

Like Driven suggested, digestive enzymes. I used Now brand Super-Enzymes which have hcl, ox bile and other enzymes in them. I don't need them anymore but I do eat a lot of green papaya, soup, ginger and fermented fish sauce (I live in southeast Asia now) which are all amazing for digestive health
    Guys, thank you for your advises.
    I am on the protocol, but I am not using any herbs at the moment, since I still have gut issue and loose stools.
    I am taking cold shower and eating paleo, and integrating with carbo at night (no gluten).
    I am really up and down and this is so weird to me.
    I pass from having 100% erection to not good ones, from good libido to no libido...is this normal during the recovery process?
    Every down really create panick and depresion.
    It is all so weird how my body is not consistent at all.
    Same happening to you?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Guys, thank you for your advises.
    I am on the protocol, but I am not using any herbs at the moment, since I still have gut issue and loose stools.
    I am taking cold shower and eating paleo, and integrating with carbo at night (no gluten).
    I am really up and down and this is so weird to me.
    I pass from having 100% erection to not good ones, from good libido to no libido...is this normal during the recovery process?
    Every down really create panick and depresion.
    It is all so weird how my body is not consistent at all.
    Same happening to you?
    Biatch....you've been around long enough to know this is EXACTLY how this plays out.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Biatch....you've been around long enough to know this is EXACTLY how this plays out.
    Yes, you are right man, just need some support some times since I am feeling very very tired and fatigued cause I have very low iron and ferritin (because of my gut issue that made me loose soooooo much blood in the past months), so that is also playing against my recovery despite PFS.. I have 2 issues going on.
    At the moment I can say that I am functional even if not where I want to be, and the situation is up and down and 1.5 months ago I was at 90% for 1 month long but then I lost some gains (I do not know why, I guess cause of my UC coming back).
    I am following the protocol but still not using herbs, I just ordered herbs but in liquid form, they will arrive in 1 week and I will start them.
    My program is 1 month of herb and then I will run R Andro… I am ready to play this time, so I will try an ALL IN with perseverance...nothing to loose.
    I want to win since I have been almost dead, so I will respect the rule of the tattoo I have in my back "Fly or Die".
    I hope liquid herbs will prevent to get inflammed gut again, I have to pay serious attention to it, (not a joke) I was dieing few months ago and I feel that evil is still there ready to punch me.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes, you are right man, just need some support some times since I am feeling very very tired and fatigued cause I have very low iron and ferritin (because of my gut issue that made me loose soooooo much blood in the past months), so that is also playing against my recovery despite PFS.. I have 2 issues going on.
    At the moment I can say that I am functional even if not where I want to be, and the situation is up and down and 1.5 months ago I was at 90% for 1 month long but then I lost some gains (I do not know why, I guess cause of my UC coming back).
    I am following the protocol but still not using herbs, I just ordered herbs but in liquid form, they will arrive in 1 week and I will start them.
    My program is 1 month of herb and then I will run R Andro… I am ready to play this time, so I will try an ALL IN with perseverance...nothing to loose.
    I want to win since I have been almost dead, so I will respect the rule of the tattoo I have in my back "Fly or Die".
    I hope liquid herbs will prevent to get inflammed gut again, I have to pay serious attention to it, (not a joke) I was dieing few months ago and I feel that evil is still there ready to punch me.
    We've all been there. Don't try, just do. You got this.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys.
    It’s been a while I didn’t log in, hope you all are doing well.
    I want to report that I’m feeling good, honestly I’m not following the protocol nomore from a while but despite this, I’m doing very well, I can say PFS is not anymore part of my life and I’m living a normal life… no brain fog, not sexual problems, I can focus again etc…
    Only one thing I still have here and there is the nervous system problem (I’m here and there feeling numbness at nerves in my legs), but it doesn’t bother me at all…
    Im planning to get back on the protocol from this week again cause I want to see what is going to happen since I’m already feeling good without it…
    I would like to improve even more my wellness…!!
    …. And last news I want to report is that my gf waits a little babygirl from 3 months, so I’m gonna be a father soon!!🥰🥰🥰
    This is another question that many of us have about PFS, so yes… we still can have kids!!
    I will report soon about my state coming back to the protocol….!!
    Cheers and keep going, life is still there waiting for all of us!!!
    💪💪