User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pumpkin Seeds?

New Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pumpkin seeds are full of zinc, and zinc pulls out copper from your tissues into your bloodstream, that is why you feel bad. I had the same. Eating oysters and beef will have the same affect. This is a good thing as you want copper out. I am busy now for 3 years detoxing to get the copper out. Extreme copper toxicity has been the cause for my PFS, and will turn out to be for many of us. I was already born high in copper and finasteride (and lifestyle) even increased it more, untill i was completly full and eventually crashed. Get your zinc and b-vitamins up, and your copper down, this will cure you in the end. It sounds simple but it is a hellish road, and there is no other option. Dont fast or juice feast, you gotto get meat (protein) in your system. You will feel worse before you feel better, no doubt about it. Google copper toxicity, without even meeting or talking to him, dr wilson sites saved my life. I will do my story when i am feeling better, as i am still in the detox process, but i am getting there.

So yes, pumpkin seeds are good for you (us)... :-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And please read into it and dont run off and buy zinc and b-complex supplements, as it is not that simple. Getting copper out is a very complex process, but it is doable.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very interesting points there Danny.
    I suspected this was the reason for my crash aswell. And now its the only thing that scares me since most ppl seem to crash again with copper toxicity. I tried reading into it and watching the yt vids.
    I've absolute extreme chocolate(copper?) cravings sometimes now. Low in blood high in tissues? But I don't understand what hackstasis says about it and I dont really get what to do from the yt vids.
    If ya'd like to guide me into a direction with it via skype (Bankai9000) I'd highly appreciate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best to see a local naturopath who know about copper toxicity. I have been eating only vegetables and meat for over 3 years, doing coffee enemas for liver support (works really well, every time i literally see the copper coming out), and doing slow walking and earthing to calm my adrenals so they signal the liver to make ceruplasmin to carry the copper out. Also the earthing is balancing me somehow, sounds wierd, but like many i am feeling best barefooted on the beach. I sleep with an earthing-mat for my feet. Sounds quaky i know, but really helps. Also i eat a lot of organic butter from which the body makes ceruplasmin to carry copper out. Eat beef and chicken also, very importent. Your body needs animalprotein to detox this poison. The last year i have been using zinc and methylated b vitamins for detoxing, i use them now also. The first 2 years i was very toxic that only my diet would cause copper dumping. You have to remember that it is very important that your adrenals, liver and digestion are in optimal shape, otherwise this wont work. And do not eat any sugar, gluten, wheat. Only veggies and beef/chicken. This is no fun but you will get used to it. When copper is coming out, you will be getting constipation. Best you can do is to do a water enema, there is no other way. Our bodies where not programmed to deal with these amounts of copper, so you need desperate measures. After water enema i do 2 or 3 coffee enemas (arabica beans) to clean the liver, as much copper will stick to liver, this really helps and makes detoxing quicker, though i have been detoxing for 3 years. This is in short what i am doing but there is way more to it so read the sites i mentioned.

Also very important to keep your stress levels down. Anything that excites (sugar, licorice or whatever substance) will make you worse.

And never buy normal b complex vitamins, as many of us have this mthfr mutation (look it up), so buy the methylated vitamins. I have read on other forum that people were getting much worse from methylated b vitamins, but this is just what you want, it is working, if your detox organs are in shape. So best to begin with food and see how your body reacts. You will feel worse before better, never give up.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pumpkin Seeds?

Quote Originally Posted by Danny72 View Post
    Best to see a local naturopath who know about copper toxicity. I have been eating only vegetables and meat for over 3 years, doing coffee enemas for liver support (works really well, every time i literally see the copper coming out), and doing slow walking and earthing to calm my adrenals so they signal the liver to make ceruplasmin to carry the copper out. Also the earthing is balancing me somehow, sounds wierd, but like many i am feeling best barefooted on the beach. I sleep with an earthing-mat for my feet. Sounds quaky i know, but really helps. Also i eat a lot of organic butter from which the body makes ceruplasmin to carry copper out. Eat beef and chicken also, very importent. Your body needs animalprotein to detox this poison. The last year i have been using zinc and methylated b vitamins for detoxing, i use them now also. The first 2 years i was very toxic that only my diet would cause copper dumping. You have to remember that it is very important that your adrenals, liver and digestion are in optimal shape, otherwise this wont work. And do not eat any sugar, gluten, wheat. Only veggies and beef/chicken. This is no fun but you will get used to it. When copper is coming out, you will be getting constipation. Best you can do is to do a water enema, there is no other way. Our bodies where not programmed to deal with these amounts of copper, so you need desperate measures. After water enema i do 2 or 3 coffee enemas (arabica beans) to clean the liver, as much copper will stick to liver, this really helps and makes detoxing quicker, though i have been detoxing for 3 years. This is in short what i am doing but there is way more to it so read the sites i mentioned.

Also very important to keep your stress levels down. Anything that excites (sugar, licorice or whatever substance) will make you worse.

And never buy normal b complex vitamins, as many of us have this mthfr mutation (look it up), so buy the methylated vitamins. I have read on other forum that people were getting much worse from methylated b vitamins, but this is just what you want, it is working, if your detox organs are in shape. So best to begin with food and see how your body reacts. You will feel worse before better, never give up.
    Well damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Pumpkin seeds are full of zinc, and zinc pulls out copper from your tissues into your bloodstream, that is why you feel bad. I had the same. Eating oysters and beef will have the same affect. This is a good thing as you want copper out. I am busy now for 3 years detoxing to get the copper out. Extreme copper toxicity has been the cause for my PFS, and will turn out to be for many of us. I was already born high in copper and finasteride (and lifestyle) even increased it more, untill i was completly full and eventually crashed. Get your zinc and b-vitamins up, and your copper down, this will cure you in the end. It sounds simple but it is a hellish road, and there is no other option. Dont fast or juice feast, you gotto get meat (protein) in your system. You will feel worse before you feel better, no doubt about it. Google copper toxicity, without even meeting or talking to him, dr wilson sites saved my life. I will do my story when i am feeling better, as i am still in the detox process, but i am getting there.

So yes, pumpkin seeds are good for you (us)... :-)
    I'm pretty sure the cause of your PFS is Finasteride or something in the same class of drugs. Hence "post finasteride syndrom."

Everything is very easily explained by 5ar inhibition.....The copper theory may hold some weight in some small aspects, but the cause of it all is shutting down this enzyme.

I can tell you're a Hackstasis guy, correct? I'm not to keen on you telling people not to fast or juice feast as it goes directly against what we do on this site. Seeing as this site is for the sole purpose of helping guys that are on this protocol, maybe this discussion would be best had over at hackstasis. Anyone interested in this avenue can very simply go over there and check it out. And you're incorrect when you say there is no other option. We have pages of recovery's that say otherwise my friend. I personally never bothered to look into copper balance etc because here we treat the body as a whole. When you holistically treat yourself, things that are out of balance come back into balance.

There are alot of theories floating around over there, and that's all well and good. But from my point of view, we've got it put to bed over here. Some guys just don't have the will or desire to do what has to be done is what it boils down to. If you've been doing what you're doing for three years already and haven't recovered, I would maybe give another look at the theory in general. If you were to go 100% on TMO, you would be pretty damn near super human by three years time.

I agree with many of the other things your saying especially the grounding practice, but again, the direction of this conversation is going in would be best had somewhere else. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying there isn't other ways to recover, I'm just saying I haven't found one yet.

Maybe when they start racking up the recoveries over there it would be something to look into, but until then, we know what works, we have recoveries coming in at a relatively steady pace for the guys that gave it 100% effort and time, and it's been proven many, many times over. If they figure out something over there that cures guys at half the time the TMO protocol does, then buy all means my hats off to you guys. Until then, it's just alot of scientific talk without alot of results.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-29-2019 at 01:15 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a hackstasis member, but i never post. I should not have said there is no other option, maybe there is, for others. So i am sorry i said that. Just for me, and what i am doing, this works. I used this poison for nine years and was already copper toxic to begin with, probably from birth. I always had this wierd aversion at eating red meat, and after and during my finasteride use this only got worse. Eating a hamburger would make me sick. I know that three years is a long time but the copper is still coming out. Few weeks ago i went to the dokter with a stool-sample for analysis, and still full of copper. Even the dokter cant believe this, and wont support the methods i use cause of his medical ethics, but also acknowledge that this is not supposed to be in my body, and i should continue until its gone. When i first had these copper dumps i could have never imagined this would take more than 3 years, as they were very intense, but they still do. It is unbelievable how much toxins a body can store. I am much and much better now, and i believe almost there. Look also into copper personalities. It really excists. Google it. Many people on PFS-forums are creative, artistic people. Busy with music, designing, comedy, performing, writing etc. These are all high copper personality treats. But when it gets too high it means trouble, and that is what finasteride has done to me, along with genetics and lifestyle (hard partying...). But again, you were right, i can only speak for myself. But if anyone recognises anything in my story they have a clou where to look. I will stop posting now and wish all of you good luck with your protocol, all the best! Sorry for my english, i am from The Netherlands

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I am a hackstasis member, but i never post. I should not have said there is no other option, maybe there is, for others. So i am sorry i said that. Just for me, and what i am doing, this works. I used this poison for nine years and was already copper toxic to begin with, probably from birth. I always had this wierd aversion at eating red meat, and after and during my finasteride use this only got worse. Eating a hamburger would make me sick. I know that three years is a long time but the copper is still coming out. Few weeks ago i went to the dokter with a stool-sample for analysis, and still full of copper. Even the dokter cant believe this, and wont support the methods i use cause of his medical ethics, but also acknowledge that this is not supposed to be in my body, and i should continue until its gone. When i first had these copper dumps i could have never imagined this would take more than 3 years, as they were very intense, but they still do. It is unbelievable how much toxins a body can store. I am much and much better now, and i believe almost there. Look also into copper personalities. It really excists. Google it. Many people on PFS-forums are creative, artistic people. Busy with music, designing, comedy, performing, writing etc. These are all high copper personality treats. But when it gets too high it means trouble, and that is what finasteride has done to me, along with genetics and lifestyle (hard partying...). But again, you were right, i can only speak for myself. But if anyone recognises anything in my story they have a clou where to look. I will stop posting now and wish all of you good luck with your protocol, all the best! Sorry for my english, i am from The Netherlands
    Sounds like you would benefit from a cleanse.....

I'm not trying to chase anyone away, I'm just saying on this board, we discuss this protocol. The guys that stick to it, heal. It's very simple.

In regards to "copper personalities" What happens when they get rid of the excess copper? Their personalities change?
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 06-29-2019 at 01:48 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am doing nothing but cleansing. Eating very clean (meat and veggies) and 2 sets of enemas per day in the morning and afternoon, and they work, as the poison is coming out. But i have to be very strict in my protocol, otherwise it wont work.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pumpkin Seeds?

the guys who don’t go 100%, is it that they don’t recover at all? Or just all the processes that goes on in recovery are less efficient & takes longer than your standard timeline to reach full recovery? All the things we do seem to just expedite what the body naturally does

I know in your case CD you was experimenting so it’s not like you was on TMO from day one.. but you had a 5 year recovery period, all your experimenting is not considered “100%”, I guess that’s why it took that long. But the moment you decided to make a change & go fast, then your process began. I don’t Medan mentally either, biologically healing mode started. It was gonna take however long it took based on what you were doing.

I told you this before man, but your story is such a testament of pure will & intelligence.. it all sucks when this thing first goes down as we all know, but when you have no rational path out, it’s like solving the most complicated puzzle ever.. you get why people wanna jump out the damn window. Imagine it being 1998 getting hit with this...

dude you had to be so stressed when you was 25,26,27 etc.., there was NOTHING you could do but figure it out on your own.. & the only place you went to was a shit show.. many of us here have this forum & protocol to go to, & if you look at old messages you STILL see guys like myself and jacknap cave in to the downswings, especially early in our process, despite having guys here who recovered, despite the positive support..I’m like trying to really put myself in your shoes in the 2000s... it gives me chills to even think about..I may be overdramatizing it but it’s super fascinating to me. Cause I thought I had amazing iron will, but there’s levels to this I guess.. damn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by RickTheRuler; 06-29-2019 at 02:15 PM.