Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaining Mass

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

CD you know much about fertility with pfs? You can get a girl preggo while your in recovery? I don’t plan on kids till im your age but it’s good to know that I can have a seed. Some primal shit going on with me... I had the watery semen going on before but now it’s 50/50 with the thickness and whiteness (5 times out of 10 nuts it looks like it should)

EDIT: on cycle the thick white semen was consistent... sooo yeah 2 + 2.. but still want your take.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Well if they knew how often you "practiced" the act of fertilizing they may not be so worried about your fertility.....lol
    well more so that steroid use can suppress sperm genesis and they want grand kids eventually
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interested in this also.

I bare-backed it with one of my gfs during my pre-PFS fin days for a solid year (fool proof pull out method of course). She wasn’t on birth control and we never had any scares... Wondering whether that is her, me, fin, who knows...

As I will be getting married early next year, the woman is likely to want to start thinking about kids... Though she is only 29 so I have some time to get myself right again

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    CD you know much about fertility with pfs? You can get a girl preggo while your in recovery? I don’t plan on kids till im your age but it’s good to know that I can have a seed. Some primal shit going on with me... I had the watery semen going on before but now it’s 50/50 with the thickness and whiteness (5 times out of 10 nuts it looks like it should)

EDIT: on cycle the thick white semen was consistent... sooo yeah 2 + 2.. but still want your take.

Honestly, I'm not really sure man.

Luckily for me I never really wanted kids, so it wasn't something that I was concerned with. I too had a solid pull out game and the only time I had ever gotten anyone pregnant was the girl I was in a relationship with right after I became recovered. I was 39 and she was 43. I knew exactly when it happened, was concerned about it, and sure enough, she was knocked up. So I know that after the PFS mess I was good to go. But during.....not sure bro.

Seeing as you don't want them until another solid decade or so, I'd say you got nothing to worry about.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    well more so that steroid use can suppress sperm genesis and they want grand kids eventually
    I think that may be more related to actual roids as opposed to prohormones, although that is just a guess on my part really. I just know that I'm fully fertile right now after many, many cycles of PH's

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Interested in this also.

I bare-backed it with one of my gfs during my pre-PFS fin days for a solid year (fool proof pull out method of course). She wasn’t on birth control and we never had any scares... Wondering whether that is her, me, fin, who knows...

As I will be getting married early next year, the woman is likely to want to start thinking about kids... Though she is only 29 so I have some time to get myself right again
    Keep on the protocol....you'll be fine.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gaining Mass

* Two decades, not a decade lol. It’s not even on my mind till I’m about 40. That’s a longggg way from now.

If I even have any lol. If I don’t have them I’ll be fine too. Just good to know that the option is there though.

I read up on this, when your semen is thick and white, it means that there is a high concentration of sperm in there. My hypothesis is that you’d have to try for a kid during certain times in the journey? ....( Upswings)

if everything else with pfs recovery is constantly fluctuating and trying to balance themselves out, i would assume your fertility is up and down as well..

The whiteness & texture can also be other things as well like diet etc.

Also men with low sperm count could still have kids, just the probability being lower, even hypogonadal men.. it’s not like your sperm disappears & your shooting blanks lol.. the system is just not efficient, like a leaky pipe. It’s not optimal.. could be less sperm, less healthy sperm, but the boys are there swimming still..

Optimal would be what happened to you with your girl, where basically your so fertile that any little slip up almost guarantees a kid. Just ONE time where you were raw and she wasn’t on a pill changes your life forever. Some other couples would have to try for a couple of months or whatever. Seems like there’s a spectrum when it comes to fertility, & CD is on the really fertile side, if he looks at a girl she gets knocked up lol.

Last edited by RickTheRuler; 07-11-2019 at 12:55 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    r-andro doesn't suppress me at all but 4-andro did that one cycle I did for sure. If I do the cycle again I'm thinking doing nizoral as hair insurance. thoughts? just while on cycle though. my hair is actually looking pretty great considering I did like 5 cycles of r-andro. a bit of thinning and hair line a bit back but still quite good. probably why I got fucked from ru58841. My hair loss was very minimal so RU was just overkill.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    * Two decades, not a decade lol. It’s not even on my mind till I’m about 40. That’s a longggg way from now.

If I even have any lol. If I don’t have them I’ll be fine too. Just good to know that the option is there though.

I read up on this, when your semen is thick and white, it means that there is a high concentration of sperm in there. My hypothesis is that you’d have to try for a kid during certain times in the journey? ....( Upswings)

if everything else with pfs recovery is constantly fluctuating and trying to balance themselves out, i would assume your fertility is up and down as well..

The whiteness & texture can also be other things as well like diet etc.

Also men with low sperm count could still have kids, just the probability being lower, even hypogonadal men.. it’s not like your sperm disappears & your shooting blanks lol.. the system is just not efficient, like a leaky pipe. It’s not optimal.. could be less sperm, less healthy sperm, but the boys are there swimming still..

Optimal would be what happened to you with your girl, where basically your so fertile that any little slip up almost guarantees a kid. Just ONE time where you were raw and she wasn’t on a pill changes your life forever. Some other couples would have to try for a couple of months or whatever. Seems like there’s a spectrum when it comes to fertility, & CD is on the really fertile side, if he looks at a girl she gets knocked up lol.

I always wondered where I was on that spectrum because before the age of 39 I never had any slip ups......at all, not one. I wondered if my swimmers were just too fucked up from my party habits, which was a very good possibility.

But that question was answered after a night of hard drinking and drunk, sloppy sex. I slammed on the brakes a little too late and some slipped through....it wasn't even a full release, but it was enough.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Cdsnuts @maxout

I'm planning on doing 8 week cycle but one of my buddies says 12 weeks is the best and only starts getting good after week 8. He said he personally bounces back after 1.5 weeks. Love the 4 andro r-andro state so debating extending the cycle even longer too. Thoughts? I kinda wish though I started earlier still waiting for the stuff in the mail. June-August cycle would be awesome and just be a total sex addict and stack paper the other months XD

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    @Cdsnuts @maxout

I'm planning on doing 8 week cycle but one of my buddies says 12 weeks is the best and only starts getting good after week 8. He said he personally bounces back after 1.5 weeks. Love the 4 andro r-andro state so debating extending the cycle even longer too. Thoughts? I kinda wish though I started earlier still waiting for the stuff in the mail. June-August cycle would be awesome and just be a total sex addict and stack paper the other months XD
    You'll be fine with twelve weeks....just be aware that if the four shut you down the way it did on your last cycle, it's going to do so even more so with a longer cycle. Either way you'll bounce back just fine. I've run the old PP androhard for sixteen weeks before and had no issues whatsoever.