User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DHT prohormones vs DHT steroids

What's the difference between taking a dht prohormone vs a steroid like masteron? Isn't the theory here that increasing DHT can increase 5ar activity? Wouldn't synthetic dht do this too?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DHT prohormones vs DHT steroids

Prohormones increase your body’s own production. Steroids are exogenous, so it suppresses you. Plus I’d assume The prohormones we take are much safer than roids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Prohormones can be suppressive too, just weaker. On further reading I see that masteron is indeed VERY suppressive which is all I need to know. Still curious how a dht compound can shut you down though
    Last edited by basementdweller; 04-27-2019 at 02:42 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Prohormones can be suppressive too, just weaker. On further reading I see that masteron is indeed VERY suppressive which is all I need to know. Still curious how a dht compound can shut you down though
    Any exogenous hormone will stop your bodies own production because of the feedback mechanism. When you add hormones to your system, especially higher then natural doses, your brain senses the amount of hormone in the system and stops it's own output to create the proper balance. AKA, shut down.

We use prohormones because the body has to use it's own resources to change them to the target hormone. In this intricate process we actually end up rebuilding our 5ar enzyme stock.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"