User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my bloodwork, my DHT seems to be about mid-range. Is that a good sign, or does it not matter? I would think that if the conversion was screwed up, the DHT levels would be low, right?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You had really high estrogen and feminizing characteristics of the body? I don't know where to fucking start dude. Most of the stuff I need to get running on the protocol, I can't afford right now. It suggests throwing away all the hygiene products I use and searching for natural ones, I can't even find half of the things. You're right, I am looking for ways around the protocol and there aren't any. It is just so much to process.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My man. Your blood work doesn’t matter. Your receptors are fucked up. As long as they are fucked up, your DHT can be 1000, and you’ll still have low DHT symptoms. Your estrogen can be high and have low estrogen symptoms.

Which symptoms exactly do you have that your saying are from high estrogen?

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My muscles don't have a hard, dense appearance anymore. I've lost a lot of muscle mass, my veins actually look different, like the texture of the skin has changed. I'm accumulating more loose abdominal fat, and around the hips. The actual flexibility of my penis has changed too, it is way more flexible and not as firm. There has been a noticeable difference man.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If my receptors are damaged, how does simply doing the protocol help repair them? How will juice feasting and eating Paleo make me normal again? I'm just trying to understand man.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    If my receptors are damaged, how does simply doing the protocol help repair them? How will juice feasting and eating Paleo make me normal again? I'm just trying to understand man.
    Obviously there is more to the protocol than simply juice feasting and eating paleo, but you might be surprised at some of the issues that simple lifestyle changes such as these can make. For me, a paleo diet alone alleviated the sciatica, nervous ticks and chronic depression that I'd been suffering from for years prior.

With regard to PFS, it's been proven in numerous studies (ones that aren’t focused around PFS) that the presence of androgens leads to the up-regulation of androgen receptors - essentially, the more androgens you have, the more sensitive to them you become - so it could be that raising your androgens in a manner that doesn't lead to suppression (as would occur with most forms of exogenous hormone supplementation) will lead to repopulation of the androgen receptors and thus re-sensitisation to the androgens’ effects.

But really, if you're looking for a rationalistic explanation of PFS and its cure, you won't find one. Most endocrinologists - supposedly the experts in this field - will deny that the condition even exists, and over on the site-that-shall-not-be-named, decades of collective man-hours have gone into blind speculation and attempts to interpret myriad contradictory blood tests, with nothing to show for it.

On paper, this condition doesn’t exist; but as we all know, it sure as hell does in practice - the only proof of it is in our symptoms, ergo the cure to it won’t be found in studies or bloodwork, but rather in the reports of what’s worked for other men to relieve those symptoms. The way I see it, we didn’t need to understand exactly how PFS works in order to be affected by it; similarly, we don’t need to understand exactly how the protocol works in order for it to work its magic.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marquis View Post
    Obviously there is more to the protocol than simply juice feasting and eating paleo, but you might be surprised at some of the issues that simple lifestyle changes such as these can make. For me, a paleo diet alone alleviated the sciatica, nervous ticks and chronic depression that I'd been suffering from for years prior.

With regard to PFS, it's been proven in numerous studies (ones that aren’t focused around PFS) that the presence of androgens leads to the up-regulation of androgen receptors - essentially, the more androgens you have, the more sensitive to them you become - so it could be that raising your androgens in a manner that doesn't lead to suppression (as would occur with most forms of exogenous hormone supplementation) will lead to repopulation of the androgen receptors and thus re-sensitisation to the androgens’ effects.

But really, if you're looking for a rationalistic explanation of PFS and its cure, you won't find one. Most endocrinologists - supposedly the experts in this field - will deny that the condition even exists, and over on the site-that-shall-not-be-named, decades of collective man-hours have gone into blind speculation and attempts to interpret myriad contradictory blood tests, with nothing to show for it.

On paper, this condition doesn’t exist; but as we all know, it sure as hell does in practice - the only proof of it is in our symptoms, ergo the cure to it won’t be found in studies or bloodwork, but rather in the reports of what’s worked for other men to relieve those symptoms. The way I see it, we didn’t need to understand exactly how PFS works in order to be affected by it; similarly, we don’t need to understand exactly how the protocol works in order for it to work its magic.
    Excellent answer my man. I couldn’t have said it better myself.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

6-Month Post Crash Bloodwork - Please Advise

Quote Originally Posted by Marquis View Post

That other site is the worst. I’m so thankful that I did not waste any time or had speculation of anything, or tried something stupid..

I call that phase where your exercising the medical route only to be let down time and time again the “Limbo” phase... CD was there for 3 years, has to be torturous and frustrating ..... 5 days later after my crash I was already water fasting. I didn’t question anything. I was all in from day 1. everything about the protocol made sense and this site had the most testimonials, along with you seeing other people improve or on the way.. that was all I needed.. literally on this day last year I was a MESSSSSS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    they're not damaged no one used those words. they're just like out of wack and the protocol puts you back into balance. kinda like if you take too much coffee then you go through withdrawals and your energy is worse then before you ever started ranking coffee just with pfs it takes longer (the protocol)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    5 days later after my crash I was already water fasting.
    Is filtered water recommended? Any specific kind of filter? Asking because it is going to be a little while before I have the funds for the blender and stuff needed for the juice feast, if i'm doing it right.
    Last edited by DKnighten; 05-04-2019 at 10:06 PM.