User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
    Maxout, I researched Muscle Gelz AndroHard and it looks like a great option. Have you tried it before? What was your experience like?
    I used it before running potassium chloride with it. Post recovery, however. I really enjoyed it.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good to know Maxout! I asked Eric about R Andro Shred and he confirmed it is different than the AndroHard he developed at PP.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve used musclegelz and I like it. I think someone compared it to androhard in terms of active ingredients.

My only thing is I get an initial burst by taking it for 2-3 days and then it sometimes goes away.

Anyone think it would be best to take it 2-3 days. Then leave it for a week and go back. Rinse and repeat?

Also how does potassium help? Just curious.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
    I’ve used musclegelz and I like it. I think someone compared it to androhard in terms of active ingredients.

My only thing is I get an initial burst by taking it for 2-3 days and then it sometimes goes away.

Anyone think it would be best to take it 2-3 days. Then leave it for a week and go back. Rinse and repeat?

Also how does potassium help? Just curious.
    Pocketaces, how long did you use Muscle Gelz’s AndroHard for? I have never used it but it looks like a nice option. Maxout enjoyed it so we have positive feedback thus far. I am also curious about the dosing.

Should it be used daily for 1 month straight? Similar to Super R Andro?

The label says to apply 2-4 pumps 30 minutes before working out but doesn’t give a cycle timeframe. I am sure Maxout or CD can contribute to the porassium chloride aspect.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just bought a few more bottles just in case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aztec View Post
    Pocketaces, how long did you use Muscle Gelz’s AndroHard for? I have never used it but it looks like a nice option. Maxout enjoyed it so we have positive feedback thus far. I am also curious about the dosing.

Should it be used daily for 1 month straight? Similar to Super R Andro?

The label says to apply 2-4 pumps 30 minutes before working out but doesn’t give a cycle timeframe. I am sure Maxout or CD can contribute to the porassium chloride aspect.
    I’ve used it on and off since summer. It has 100% helped restore active enzymes. I can feel it. Ran one cycle but then wasn’t as consistent with it. Second time just kinda ran a little bit a day.

I can def tell it helps inch me closer every time. Just the effect runs out after a couple days I feel. But again I can feel things in my body I haven’t since I started cycling.

I read a thread on anabolicminds that 3 pumps is equal to 100mg active ingredient.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pocketaces525 View Post
    I’ve used it on and off since summer. It has 100% helped restore active enzymes. I can feel it. Ran one cycle but then wasn’t as consistent with it. Second time just kinda ran a little bit a day.

I can def tell it helps inch me closer every time. Just the effect runs out after a couple days I feel. But again I can feel things in my body I haven’t since I started cycling.

I read a thread on anabolicminds that 3 pumps is equal to 100mg active ingredient.
    Dang, that is awesome to hear. My credit card is jumping out of my wallet and ready to purchase some. Right now is the ideal time to stock up and prepare just in case these prohormones are discontinued.

I am wondering if musclegelz can be ran the same as Super R Andro. For example, 2 pumps daily for 30 days? Could that be one complete cycle? Just brainstorming ideas. Thanks for the input pocketaces.
    Last edited by Aztec; 01-28-2019 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Update

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully we can get cdsnuts opinion on the best substitute for R Andro. Considering he's tried that and the original primordial performance I'd trust his opinion the most.
    Last edited by carsot8; 02-06-2019 at 02:03 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carsot8 View Post
    Hopefully we can get cdsnuts opinion on the best substitute for R Andro. Considering he's tried that and the original primordial performance I'd trust his opinion the most.
    My recommendation aside from R andro is Androhard by muscle gelz.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I used it before running potassium chloride with it. Post recovery, however. I really enjoyed it.
    What brand of potassium do you use?