User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Ultrahard cycle

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am off cycle. Since 4 weeks. Wouldnt and didnt take it on cycle... and i am on the herb rotation as well. So everything as intended...

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonster96 View Post
    I am off cycle. Since 4 weeks. Wouldnt and didnt take it on cycle... and i am on the herb rotation as well. So everything as intended...
    Good.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have such a strong backslash. My dick is totally dead again, my sleep is worse, i am easyly stressed and my mood is shit.

I really felt that something switched "on" 10 days ago. But everything is gone again. My best guess is that either drinking coffee or trying creatine destroyed that improvement again.

I am so eager to jump on ultrahard again. Would it really be a problem? I stopped 4 weeks ago. Have been on herb rotation since then. Lifted weights, sprinted, sunned my balls, had Alpha sustain on most days.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, decided to start my next cycle tomorrow. Break has been six weeks now. That needs to be enough...

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Okay, decided to start my next cycle tomorrow. Break has been six weeks now. That needs to be enough...
    Creatine wouldn't damage you at all.

6 weeks is close enough.

Go for it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started 6 days ago. Thanks for approving, makes me feel even better about that decision.

Okay, creatine cant be the problem...
    I took 5-htp for a couple of weeks. I read in another thread the speculation that 5-htp might be bad for us. What do you think? Might 5-htp be the cause of my setback?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Started 6 days ago. Thanks for approving, makes me feel even better about that decision.

Okay, creatine cant be the problem...
    I took 5-htp for a couple of weeks. I read in another thread the speculation that 5-htp might be bad for us. What do you think? Might 5-htp be the cause of my setback?
    It's not in the protocol, so not sure why you'd be messing with it anyway. Never did anything for me, hence, why it's not part of the program.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have such a strong backslash. My dick is totally dead again, my sleep is worse, i am easyly stressed and my mood is shit.

I really felt that something switched "on" 10 days ago. But everything is gone again. My best guess is that either drinking coffee or trying creatine destroyed that improvement again.

I am so eager to jump on ultrahard again. Would it really be a problem? I stopped 4 weeks ago. Have been on herb rotation since then. Lifted weights, sprinted, sunned my balls, had Alpha sustain on most days.
    I am such an idiot!

I cycled ultrahard and sustain alpha the last couple of months and my situation improved again. I felt much better, more relaxed, laughed again, fuller dick and so on.
    And then i decided to drink a cup of coffee again. Cant be wrong, right?
    I crashed so hard! Progress of 7 months erased! Feeling stressed, my dick is dead, no erections at night. So unbelievabily frusting.

I am in the same situation like last time. Would like to immediately jump on the ultrahard agaim, but according to plan i would need to wait till saturday.

Would it be a problem if my last ultrahardcycle lasted 4/1/2 weeks and me jumping on after 3/1/2 weeks pause again?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You’re not an idiot, man. Don’t beat yourself up for trying to enjoy a cup of coffee. It’s doubtful that’s what caused this. If anything, your stress level right now is contributing more to your downswing than anything else. You said it yourself – you’re stressed.

In fact, do yourself a favor and drink a cup of coffee every morning for the next couple of weeks. Enjoy it – if you can’t have a cup of coffee without castration, what’s the fucking point to anything we’re doing here? Shit, it might come with a turtled dick and some brain fog in the afternoon. But guess what, you don’t care! Why? Cause you want that damn coffee today and if that’s the price you gotta pay for it, so be it.

I think you’ll find that your improvements will all come back and then some soon AND you’ll realize it was never the coffee at all. There are going to be some things that you’ll have to just blunt-force stress test without fear of what it might do to your condition. You have to take the power away from PFS in order to overcome the trauma and stress associated with it that’s actually fucking up your brain and balance. If, in two weeks, you know that the coffee is really doing more harm than good and the cost is just too steep, drop it and get back to your old regimen. It won’t set you back permanently – not even close. Does that make sense? Be okay with potentially setting yourself back. There is a lot of strength in knowing that despite your fuck up, you know what you can and have to do to fix it and it’ll all be okay again in the future.

I’d lay off the PHs for a little longer. Don’t run sustain and UH together, CD warned you earlier in your thread. And just remember: caffeine is a stimulant. Too much will make literally anyone anxious. It makes normal dudes dicks shrink up too, that’s what it does.

In short, don’t be afraid of coffee.
    Last edited by Ratchet_V2; 01-25-2022 at 01:37 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I must be missing something with coffee. I've read it is supposed to have a positive impact on DHT if anything, and actually has some weak PDE5 capabilities aside from that. I'm not casting doubt on your observation, Tonster. I know different peoples react differently to things, and coffee can certainly exacerbate anxiety and the whole cast of issues that brings with it, including sexual and so forth.