User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alcohol that bad?

Hey fellas.....just wanted to ask I am doing this program because I tried everything else.....spent thousands of dollars on bullshit like rife machines and ozone machines etc many more and nothing has worked.
    Alcohol is the only vice that actually makes me feel half human like I wanna talk to people again and can actually look them in the eye. It’s frustrating when you feel like a zombie and a couple drinks takes that anxiety away......if I wanna feel human again for the weekend and then hit the program from Monday to Friday......is it that bad? Can I still heal from this?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly, if you were at 90% or so, I’d probably say that would be fine.

Given that it’s the “only thing that makes you feel human”, I’d say you’re not there yet. I wouldn’t drink man. It’s not worth the extra time to get where you want to get to.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    use phenibut on the weekends instead. it's cleaner and will help your sleep. just do your research on dose/tolerance etc. useful tool but dangerous if misused
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by joelander View Post
    Hey fellas.....just wanted to ask I am doing this program because I tried everything else.....spent thousands of dollars on bullshit like rife machines and ozone machines etc many more and nothing has worked.
    Alcohol is the only vice that actually makes me feel half human like I wanna talk to people again and can actually look them in the eye. It’s frustrating when you feel like a zombie and a couple drinks takes that anxiety away......if I wanna feel human again for the weekend and then hit the program from Monday to Friday......is it that bad? Can I still heal from this?
    Alcohol is a no go in the beginning my friend. Even on the weekends. The rub there is that by the time your brain is recovering from your splurge on the weekends, the next weekend is already knocking on your door. The reason you can't look people in the eye is because of the damage done to your Gabergenic system. Alcohol fixes this temporarily, but makes it worse in the long run. If you want to be fixed, you gotta ditch it. Not permanently mind you, but for a nice long while.

Phenibut would be the better choice as Jacknap mentions, but honestly, you need to learn how to cope without. You need to fix your brain so that you don't need anything to feel any kind of way. Plus, phenibut is good.....too good. I've gotten into trouble with it a few times. Kill's social anxiety better then booze, it doesn't fuck you up and it is pro sleep. For these reasons alone it is VERY difficult to keep your usage respectable......for me it was anyway.

If you really want to heal, you gotta pay the piper and go through the shit. It's unfortunately the only way.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks for the replies guys....thanks CDs.....I have told my close friends not to call me for a couple months to hang out.....its basically all we do, nothing over the top mostly BBQs and hanging out and drinking........thanks for the reality check I will make this a serious effort and ditch the alcohol until I get to a better baseline or even better yet recovery! I been finding doing the deep breathing exercises help me before I need to go into big crowds.....the other morning I had a little crash in the gym.....heart racing, body over heating...feeling like I was going to black out...went a little too hard have to back off the weights for a few days and go lighter until my body gets a little stronger....they were only 5kg plates on each side doing squats lol funny thing the next day I couldn't take my regular coffee! starting getting the heart racing....its a sign my body is saying...go easy...learn to walk first not run.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thanks for the replies guys....thanks CDs.....I have told my close friends not to call me for a couple months to hang out.....its basically all we do, nothing over the top mostly BBQs and hanging out and drinking........thanks for the reality check I will make this a serious effort and ditch the alcohol until I get to a better baseline or even better yet recovery! I been finding doing the deep breathing exercises help me before I need to go into big crowds.....the other morning I had a little crash in the gym.....heart racing, body over heating...feeling like I was going to black out...went a little too hard have to back off the weights for a few days and go lighter until my body gets a little stronger....they were only 5kg plates on each side doing squats lol funny thing the next day I couldn't take my regular coffee! starting getting the heart racing....its a sign my body is saying...go easy...learn to walk first not run.
    That's the other thing. At first, it can be isolating because you don't know what to do with yourself. It's hard hanging out with drinking buddies when you're not drinking. It's just not the same. I tried going out with them and shooting pool or darts, but after about an hour or two, I got bored. When you're not getting satiated with alcohol, you realize how much of a difference in your perception it really makes.

I lost many acquaintances during this period. I don't call them friends because the ones that were actually friends stuck around regardless. This will show you how important certain people are in your life, that's for sure.

This is going to be a period of transition for you. Not only will the program help you get back on track with your manhood, but it will open your eyes to other aspects that you weren't necessarily expecting. Use this time as a learning experience to change yourself for the better
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Cds......appreciate the encouragement.....I can see this whole thing making me an entirely different person.....I have always suffered from the weakest discipline since high school......I have never had anything in life this important to tackle, so if I can and will get through this I can literally achieve anything I put my mind to......as anything after this will be a walk in the park....I will be strong enough mentally and spiritually to face anything life throws at me.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    thanks Cds......appreciate the encouragement.....I can see this whole thing making me an entirely different person.....I have always suffered from the weakest discipline since high school......I have never had anything in life this important to tackle, so if I can and will get through this I can literally achieve anything I put my mind to......as anything after this will be a walk in the park....I will be strong enough mentally and spiritually to face anything life throws at me.
    Start with your self talk......not "if" you get through this. WHEN you get through it.

And you're correct. This will make other things in your life seem easy. PFS is a blessing and a curse.