User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fausto Soares View Post
    Magnesium 1gr helps me to sleep and relax, but the lethargy is present.
    i use that much it helps but not enough. i do everything cd does for sleep and it helps but during down swings only thing that helps it be close to normal is phenibut which cant be used often tho lol
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sleep downswing unsues..

would it be a bad idea to do a moderate does of magic mushroom like 3 grams?

I have a hunch that my sleep disturbances might be psycho somatic from the trauma of the crash.

2 years ago i had some emotional trauma and I had an exagerrated startle response. like a mild form of ptsd. magic mushrooms cured that for me

it's that last 33% of rem sleep that comes and goes for me. feels like i wake up with some sort of adrenaline or cortisol surge.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    sleep downswing unsues..

would it be a bad idea to do a moderate does of magic mushroom like 3 grams?

I have a hunch that my sleep disturbances might be psycho somatic from the trauma of the crash.

2 years ago i had some emotional trauma and I had an exagerrated startle response. like a mild form of ptsd. magic mushrooms cured that for me

it's that last 33% of rem sleep that comes and goes for me. feels like i wake up with some sort of adrenaline or cortisol surge.
    I personally think that's an absurd solution to an absurd self-diagnosis. And 3g is a solid dose. That's basically an eighth.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Durantia37 View Post
    I personally think that's an absurd solution to an absurd self-diagnosis. And 3g is a solid dose. That's basically an eighth.
    lol what do you mean by solid dose?

I've done it 4 times.

first 3.5 grams. Was easy to stay in control but profound.

7.5 grams. very intense.

and 1.5 2x times.

in that order.

this was pre-pfs

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    sleep is still kinda shit. I often miss that last 20-30% running low on glycine waiting for my new shipment to come in the mail and will try 20grams again.

Wake up with morning wood 80% of the time though. Penis injury almost fully recovered thank god.

Gotta hide the andro my parents. They're neurotic as fuck (I am too probably runs in the family) and they get angry at me cause they see on the level aggression and they want me to be a good little boy that does what they want lol.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got my glycine in the mail and tried 20 grams. Actually slept quite decently. Still wokeup like 3 times but was able to fall back asleep after 15 minutes each time. Hope I can get to this level all the time because the days my sleep misses out suuuuuck

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will R Andro or 4 andro give size gains?

i asked this in my thread recently. wanted to combine the recovery with some mass and strength gains if possible

what have been your results in regards to that?

EDIT: upon doing research, i found that its better to just run the R andro first time.

while this is obvious, im still curious on how to get mass gains from when i do a 2nd cycle.

i have trained in athletics in school a long time ago so while I'm a noob, I can get back to intermediate level in a shorter time.
    Last edited by Lakehouse99; 07-17-2018 at 12:30 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    Will R Andro or 4 andro give size gains?

i asked this in my thread recently. wanted to combine the recovery with some mass and strength gains if possible

what have been your results in regards to that?

EDIT: upon doing research, i found that its better to just run the R andro first time.

while this is obvious, im still curious on how to get mass gains from when i do a 2nd cycle.

i have trained in athletics in school a long time ago so while I'm a noob, I can get back to intermediate level in a shorter time.
    4-andro is going to give you more muscle gains than r-andro because it converts to testosterone

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    4-andro is going to give you more muscle gains than r-andro because it converts to testosterone
    did research all the reddit reviews say it sucks for mass. did you experience any gains?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    did research all the reddit reviews say it sucks for mass. did you experience any gains?
    I took my first one today. I'm only taking 1/day for a few weeks to boost estrogen while I'm on r-andro

I used something similar a long time ago though. Put on like 5 lean pounds