User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn bro, your sleep issue seems brutal. i dont get a full 8 hours but i dont get insomnia that much anymore either.

hope you get better soon dawg

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakehouse99 View Post
    damn bro, your sleep issue seems brutal. i dont get a full 8 hours but i dont get insomnia that much anymore either.

hope you get better soon dawg
    I get 7-9 broken past few months like 80-90% of the time. I think the sleep down swings might have been because of the skullcap.

think I should restart the protocol with a fast? unno I'm def still way better off from when I first crashed...

fuck I took home a really sexy brazilian chick tonight. I rocked her world first round but I can tell she wanted a second round so I tried to force myself but I could only get like 60% hard kinda embarassing lol though to be honest I always wasn't that into multiple rounds but I could still get rock hard.

i'm in def a bit of a libido down swing tho. there was point on cycle where my libido I think was basically back to normal.

currently whilst on protocol

sleep 80% 8 hours broken (I used to sleep 9 hours unbroke)
    sexually 70% libido a bit lower but I can do one round of sex in a day.
    physically 95% my face still a bit puffy than usual and dark eye circles also have a tic in my jaw but might be cause of wisdom tooth pinching a nerve or something (realized that's what this was not a hole in the head cause it shakes my hole right side of head)
    mentally 100% - pretty much back to normal mentally though stress tolerance can be shit when my sleep is in a downswing and take naps to compensate (I know how to do it without disrupting core sleep basically keep it within the first 8 hours of waking and 20 minute power naps - eventually one of these power naps my body will let me get some rest)
    Last edited by jacknap; 07-23-2018 at 08:49 PM.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah another lousy night of sleep... only 5 hours fuck. any additional ideas to get this handled? think once i get my sleep fixed then everything else will pretty much auto correct.

got the seriphos phososphoserine coming in...

paying more attention to which sleep herbs effect me

last night was kava and guess didnt help
    alibizia tho helped day before
    phenibut always helps
    skullcap is a no no...

I have a good friend who's a chemist and knows how to make ghb. one recovery on PH was using ghb. too heavy? it's a natural substance might be worth cycling?

my psychiatrist i was working with mentioned skullcap can lower libido and I didnt listen cause I didn't think he knew shit about herbs..

perhaps my functional medicine doctor was correct and that my issue is more at the NMDA receptors from the concoction of synthetics I used before my crash (phenibut/modafinil/lsd/ru58841)
    Last edited by jacknap; 07-24-2018 at 07:12 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yeah another lousy night of sleep... only 5 hours fuck. any additional ideas to get this handled? think once i get my sleep fixed then everything else will pretty much auto correct.

got the seriphos phososphoserine coming in...

paying more attention to which sleep herbs effect me

last night was kava and guess didnt help
    alibizia tho helped day before
    phenibut always helps
    skullcap is a no no...

I have a good friend who's a chemist and knows how to make ghb. one recovery on PH was using ghb. too heavy? it's a natural substance might be worth cycling?

my psychiatrist i was working with mentioned skullcap can lower libido and I didnt listen cause I didn't think he knew shit about herbs..

perhaps my functional medicine doctor was correct and that my issue is more at the NMDA receptors from the concoction of synthetics I used before my crash (phenibut/modafinil/lsd/ru58841)
    GHB is a gaba B agonist, same as phenibut....you would be getting into some dangerous territory there. Not to mention the half life is so short you actually have to redose after about three or four hours to get back to sleep. STAY AWAY from that shit. You'll just end up catching a habit....a horrible one to boot

See what happens when you take the Albizia NIGHTLY.....I think you may be able to get away with it because of it's mechanism of action. Try it.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 07-24-2018 at 05:40 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    GHB is a gaba B agonist, same as phenibut....you would be getting into some dangerous territory there. Not to mention the half life is so short you actually have to redose after about three or four hours to get back to sleep. STAY AWAY from that shit. You'll just end up catching a habit....a horrible one to boot

See what happens when you take the Albizia NIGHTLY.....I think you may be able to get away with it because of it's mechanism of action. Try it.
    you don't think alibizia gets tolerance?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get 7-9 broken past few months like 80-90% of the time. I think the sleep down swings might have been because of the skullcap.

think I should restart the protocol with a fast? unno I'm def still way better off from when I first crashed...

fuck I took home a really sexy brazilian chick tonight. I rocked her world first round but I can tell she wanted a second round so I tried to force myself but I could only get like 60% hard kinda embarassing lol though to be honest I always wasn't that into multiple rounds but I could still get rock hard.

i'm in def a bit of a libido down swing tho. there was point on cycle where my libido I think was basically back to normal.

currently whilst on protocol

sleep 80% 8 hours broken (I used to sleep 9 hours unbroke)
    sexually 70% libido a bit lower but I can do one round of sex in a day.
    physically 95% my face still a bit puffy than usual and dark eye circles also have a tic in my jaw but might be cause of wisdom tooth pinching a nerve or something (realized that's what this was not a hole in the head cause it shakes my hole right side of head)
    mentally 100% - pretty much back to normal mentally though stress tolerance can be shit when my sleep is in a downswing and take naps to compensate (I know how to do it without disrupting core sleep basically keep it within the first 8 hours of waking and 20 minute power naps - eventually one of these power naps my body will let me get some rest)

oh thats whats up. all i read was your sleep issues and i was thinking like damn it sounds brutal

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh thats whats up. all i read was your sleep issues and i was thinking like damn it sounds brutal
    some days it's brutal like once or twice a week I can only get 5 hours even though I need more.

thinking of supplementing b vitamins/omega 3 to blunt cortisol effect cause one thing that does show up in blood tests is my cortisol is top range

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    day 2. sleep was a bit shitty but not terrible.

gum irritation still there... anyone chime in for this cuz I'm only using 200 so far and i'd imagine it'll get worse with higher doses? lol

I had like 2 hour nocturnal erections and wokeup with some nice libido just fantasizing of hitting some pussy raw lol.

in the gym I had the quiet confidence that I used to have. Being able to size situations up in a cool calm collected way. Strength wasn't increased by a lot, but definitely noticed a little something.

is it cool to take prohormones/herbs same time as chlorella?
    got this from your first thread on andros

the last part, being able to size up situation cool and calmly... by that do you mean being sharp?

i feel slow af. before pfs i was like 3 steps ahead of people, being aware of everything.

now im the opposite. but yeah, is that what you meant?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    got this from your first thread on andros

the last part, being able to size up situation cool and calmly... by that do you mean being sharp?

i feel slow af. before pfs i was like 3 steps ahead of people, being aware of everything.

now im the opposite. but yeah, is that what you meant?
    yeah basically that

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    used seriphos last night and seemingly did help my sleep. took 2 before bed. wokeup 6 hours later. took 2 more slept another 4 hours. sleep cycle app 100% sleep quality and seemingly deep sleep the way it used to be before I crashed. hope it keeps doing it like this cause I'll be on top of the world. does seem like I have cortisol issues because ashwagandha works the best for me (though the taste is so gross )