Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zardoz View Post
    Update:

I said I'd be back with good news, and I am.

So this is a bit personal but since getting PFS whenever I jizzed I wouldn't really feel anything. No relief, or pleasure, just nothing. Anyway, whacked off for the first time in a long time the other day and BANG suddenly it was back. It was like I could feel the synapses in my brain firing.

I've also been laughing recently, a lot! It's not like I've just been depressed or some shit, it was more like my body literally forgot how to laugh, some neurochemistry fuckery I guess. And also (touch wood) little bouts of libido here and there.

It may sound like little things, but the fucking state I was in when this started it's such a difference. I hope I can retain this for a while. I know it'll ebb and flow. But I really was circling the drain a couple of weeks ago, now back on my feet.

Only differences I've made outside of protocol have been taking daily Vitamin C and occasional Vitamin E. Vit C gives a nice little boost to star the day.

Peace and love, my dudes.

Z
    Great news.

Three steps forward, one or two steps back. Over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Keep at it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Hey dudes, it's been a while.

When I first got PFS I lost a crazy amount of muscle mass all over my body, I didn't even realise how bad it was until I looked at some old pictures. Now, I can honestly say I'm now the most muscular I've been in my life. Even bigger than pre-PFS. Nowhere near as tank as some of the guys on this page, but for someone who looked like they'd been holidaying in fucking Auschwitz, it's a huge step forward. It's harder to put on mass than it was, harder to retain as well, but it's doable. And I WILL be a fucking gorilla juice headed tank.

I still haven't done an Andro run, to be honest, I'm still not ready to lose my hair. I know that's crazy but fuck it, it is what it is.

Slight improvement in all other areas but nothing worth going crazy about yet. I'm definitely a lot calmer these days though, hence me not posting here lately.
    I probably won't post for another couple of months after this as I don't want to get stuck obsessing over this again.

Anyway, I wanted to swing by and clarify for any lurkers/newbies who have doubts about the protocol because of some of my negative ass posts. Just do it. For the first time in a long time, I've got goals, I don't feel like shit, and on a good day I'm pretty optimistic. Stop questioning this shit, stop looking for reasons to fail and commit to this.

Thanks CD and all the other guys who have chipped in with advice on this thread. You've helped me out more than you know.

Z

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

When I first got PFS I lost a crazy amount of muscle mass all over my body, I didn't even realise how bad it was until I looked at some old pictures. Now, I can honestly say I'm now the most muscular I've been in my life. Even bigger than pre-PFS. Nowhere near as tank as some of the guys on this page, but for someone who looked like they'd been holidaying in fucking Auschwitz, it's a huge step forward. It's harder to put on mass than it was, harder to retain as well, but it's doable. And I WILL be a fucking gorilla juice headed tank.

I still haven't done an Andro run, to be honest, I'm still not ready to lose my hair. I know that's crazy but fuck it, it is what it is.

Slight improvement in all other areas but nothing worth going crazy about yet. I'm definitely a lot calmer these days though, hence me not posting here lately.
    I probably won't post for another couple of months after this as I don't want to get stuck obsessing over this again.

Anyway, I wanted to swing by and clarify for any lurkers/newbies who have doubts about the protocol because of some of my negative ass posts. Just do it. For the first time in a long time, I've got goals, I don't feel like shit, and on a good day I'm pretty optimistic. Stop questioning this shit, stop looking for reasons to fail and commit to this.

Thanks CD and all the other guys who have chipped in with advice on this thread. You've helped me out more than you know.

Z
    congrats, that's good to hear. I lost 30 lbs the first few months, put about 10 lbs back on so far.

Did you get it especially bad around the joints?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    congrats, that's good to hear. I lost 30 lbs the first few months, put about 10 lbs back on so far.

Did you get it especially bad around the joints?
    Good shit man, keep it up. I didn't notice the joints being specifically bad. Worst was definitely lower forearms.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Update:

Z
    I actually haven't noticed much hair loss on andro... though my hair line is slightly receded wonder if I even had mpb at all :/
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey gents,

Hope you're all doing good. I notice there's some new guys here since I last visited, so just a reminder to stay positive and stick to the grind.

Anyway, I'm seeking some advice from some of the experienced guys.

I've now ditched my moon face, got my jawline back, and am a lot more vascular. As a result, a hot girl I like, and have known for a while, wants to start dating.

Problem is, my libido has regressed really bad recently. I gave up jacking off in December and my libido just sort of went away. I was having a bad night's sleep the other night and tried throttling the rooster to get myself back to sleep, and results were pretty shit. Small load, bad boner.

The weird thing is, I'm having consistent nocturnal erections which made me think my hormones are more on track. So maybe this is a prostate thing? Or brain chemistry problem? I dunno.

Anyway, is it worth trying to score with this girl and potentially stressing out over this shit and making myself worse? Or should I pass up on what might be a good thing to continue to work on me. (She doesn't know I have pfs, obviously)

I know this isn't a fucking dating forum, but I value you guy's advice. So any suggestions are appreciated.

Z

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ready for the battle! Advice appreciated

Hey gents,

Hope you're all doing good. I notice there's some new guys here since I last visited, so just a reminder to stay positive and stick to the grind.

Anyway, I'm seeking some advice from some of the experienced guys.

I've now ditched my moon face, got my jawline back, and am a lot more vascular. As a result, a hot girl I like, and have known for a while, wants to start dating.

Problem is, my libido has regressed really bad recently. I gave up jacking off in December and my libido just sort of went away. I was having a bad night's sleep the other night and tried throttling the rooster to get myself back to sleep, and results were pretty shit. Small load, bad boner.

The weird thing is, I'm having consistent nocturnal erections which made me think my hormones are more on track. So maybe this is a prostate thing? Or brain chemistry problem? I dunno.

Anyway, is it worth trying to score with this girl and potentially stressing out over this shit and making myself worse? Or should I pass up on what might be a good thing to continue to work on me. (She doesn't know I have pfs, obviously)

I know this isn't a fucking dating forum, but I value you guy's advice. So any suggestions are appreciated.

Z
    I relate so much to this, its also the lifestyle, ...they see you on this journey (for me its recovery, saving money, getting my own place, moving up in career etc..) ...you just get more attention in recovery than pre pfs cause your basically forced to not be in the rat race with the other 98% of people .. aint that some shit..

but I think things work better down there when your getting female contact if you have PFS. The interplay of hormones is the reason I assume.

You have to tell her but dont really get so into what PFS is with her unless she asks.. you should just tell her that you took a med that fucked your hormones so libido & some sexual stuff is gonna be an issue, but its not forever..

Ive made out with girls and definitely felt movement & even had some erections.. its a way better response than me thinking myself to an erection.. But still, I havent taken the plunge even with dick pills cause my headspace is not too great for it. Will deff have performance anxiety.

What do I know though, Im young and have ZERO game with girls. Im like the opposite of jacknap lol. its horrible & I have to work on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    I relate so much to this, its also the lifestyle, ...they see you on this journey (for me its recovery, saving money, getting my own place, moving up in career etc..) ...you just get more attention in recovery than pre pfs cause your basically forced to not be in the rat race with the other 98% of people .. aint that some shit..

but I think things work better down there when your getting female contact if you have PFS. The interplay of hormones is the reason I assume.

You have to tell her but dont really get so into what PFS is with her unless she asks.. you should just tell her that you took a med that fucked your hormones so libido & some sexual stuff is gonna be an issue, but its not forever..

Ive made out with girls and definitely felt movement & even had some erections.. its a way better response than me thinking myself to an erection.. But still, I havent taken the plunge even with dick pills cause my headspace is not too great for it. Will deff have performance anxiety.

What do I know though, Im young and have ZERO game with girls. Im like the opposite of jacknap lol. its horrible & I have to work on it

Bro, with your god-like physique I struggle to believe you have zero game.

But yeah, you've summed up this experience perfectly. Despite this complete shit show, I've managed to cut out so many toxic substances, habits and people from my life. We've got a perspective now that a lot of people will never have.

I'll take your advice, I appreciate it. I'll tell her where things are at when we're a little further down the line. Although, if she does want to stick around, she's in for a shock when the herbs/Andro inevitably kills off my hairline. She told me the other day she loved my "thick soft hair". Fucking life, am I right? Thanks Propecia, you bitch.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ready for the battle! Advice appreciated

Bro, with your god-like physique I struggle to believe you have zero game.

But yeah, you've summed up this experience perfectly. Despite this complete shit show, I've managed to cut out so many toxic substances, habits and people from my life. We've got a perspective now that a lot of people will never have.

I'll take your advice, I appreciate it. I'll tell her where things are at when we're a little further down the line. Although, if she does want to stick around, she's in for a shock when the herbs/Andro inevitably kills off my hairline. She told me the other day she loved my "thick soft hair". Fucking life, am I right? Thanks Propecia, you bitch.
    I mean game in conversing, leading the convo to where I want it to be. Approaching right...all the action I got from girls thus far I have never done the approach, they kinda set it up themselves. I really be minding my own business. I dont have time to chase tail lol.

You havent done Andro cycles yet?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,

Not my usual type of post as no updates or advice needed. Just wanted to share something I found today.

I think with PFS you get in this mindset of "Shit, I took it all for granted before this. I'll appreciate everything when it's back." but as you're on the road to getting there you can get demotivated and miserable about how far away it all seems and how hard it can get, not realising that you're STILL taking life for granted.

Today I saw this: Smiles Taylor on Instagram: “200lb deadlift at 99lb!! More than double me bodyweight!!! HECK YEAH! A huge thank you to my coach @uncle.nic for alway being by my side…” (CD I hope external links are cool, brah)

If you can't be arsed watching it, it's a clip of a kid with cerebral palsy deadlifting 200lb at 99lb. The fucking balls on this kid, man. You think of how much that bullshit disease must limit him, and how nobody would blame him for being miserable and throwing in the towel. But nah, he sucked it up and started lifting.

There's a lot of shit I can do that that kid can't, and seeing that made me realise that even now I'm STILL taking life for granted. I can sprint, I can lift big, I get a kick out of cold showers, I can eat a fat steak, and I can go anywhere I want all on my own. What a lucky cunt I am.

Anyway, I'm rambling a bit. I'm just pretty inspired by that kids tenacity to take on his situation like a boss, and I wanted to write this down so I wouldn't forget it.

Thanks guys

Z