User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks guys I'd like to push for 7 but we've got to clear out the house of a family member this friday so I'd like to give myself a solid two days of refeeding and then move back into normal portions to be at a sweet level. Think I'll do 6 and a half and start eating about 3:00 tomorrow and have three meals. On day 6 now and i fed my cats this morning and got a whiff of cat food and thought fuck me that smells nice so I'm hungry as fuck right now hahaha.

Feel a lot of my mental sides have cleared up on the fast, I haven't had any brain fog and felt calm and clear. Hoping I'll make big strides soon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    2 days off the water fast doing ok, just everything I eat is giving me acid reflux now has anyone experienced this?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    2 days off the water fast doing ok, just everything I eat is giving me acid reflux now has anyone experienced this?
    ye I had that, took sadly longer than I'd like to go away. sth like 3weeks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    ye I had that, took sadly longer than I'd like to go away. sth like 3weeks
    meh fuck it then it sucks but as long as I'm on the mend I'll tough it out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys just checking in

Decided I enjoyed the first fast a bunch especially the results and the challenge and am doing another one as I feel it'll make a big difference. Gonna go for 6 days minimum but would like to hit 7.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Decided to end the fast on 5 wanted to push for 6 and 7 but I've got a lot on atm and can't take it super easy like you would do the final days and anyway I saw that Turnover25 Only did 5 days and hes on the up.

Broke the fast with some cheese, ham and some oranges.

Gonna have some more food before i go to sleep

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Noticed the acid reflux is nearly none existent this time so think I've made progress with the gut onwards and upwards.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update

On the herbs and doing well maca tasteslike shit, I've been doing calisthenics routines with exercise bands, I cant fit the gym in in between work and school for a few months so I'm trying my best getting in the work when i can, will only be a 2 month thing, been doing sprints, feel like I'm on for smooth sailing if I stay consistent feel a lot different about this than I did at the start.

Diets good want to vary it a bit more gonna try some new paleo stuff. Been eating rice and sweet potatoes in the evening and a lot of dairy hasn't affected me really.

Keep pushing boys.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The whit wagon View Post
    Quick update

On the herbs and doing well maca tasteslike shit, I've been doing calisthenics routines with exercise bands, I cant fit the gym in in between work and school for a few months so I'm trying my best getting in the work when i can, will only be a 2 month thing, been doing sprints, feel like I'm on for smooth sailing if I stay consistent feel a lot different about this than I did at the start.

Diets good want to vary it a bit more gonna try some new paleo stuff. Been eating rice and sweet potatoes in the evening and a lot of dairy hasn't affected me really.

Keep pushing boys.
    I always say for this regimen, it's a "modified" paleo diet as in we do eat some grains, such as rice and of course, potatoes. Dairy is hit or miss for most guys. I never had any issues with dairy, thankfully, because I love me some cheese....

Seems like things are moving along for you quite nicely.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I always say for this regimen, it's a "modified" paleo diet as in we do eat some grains, such as rice and of course, potatoes. Dairy is hit or miss for most guys. I never had any issues with dairy, thankfully, because I love me some cheese....

Seems like things are moving along for you quite nicely.
    Yeah I've been loose with some things like chorizo and milk because I've not noticed anything bad when eating them but all the bad shite like fried foods and gluten is gone. I just want to knock this out the park and see the benefits post recovery, I've read all the posts and learnt a lot but I'm just sticking to TMO minus a few of the supps. I'm already in good shape from a couple months without the gym due to pandemic, cant' wait to get that into full gear.

Also thanks for that bathmate recommendation this things fucking next level hahahaha.