User Tag List

Page 10 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    No need to wait until you have morning wood to run the cycle. Running the cycle will help you achieve this goal a bit quicker then not. Adding in the four is fine.
    Thanks, will do. When I ran the cycle the first time, I didn’t feel any different, aside from having worse insomnia than normal. Not sure if my diet was preventing me from making progress.

My hope was that it’d trigger a major upswing and I would feel semi-cured for a time, and then have a higher baseline and just keep building off of that until I’m cured. But for me, the downswings outnumber the upswings and they are generally longer as well. I always feel like I must be doing things wrong.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    Thanks, will do. When I ran the cycle the first time, I didn’t feel any different, aside from having worse insomnia than normal. Not sure if my diet was preventing me from making progress.

My hope was that it’d trigger a major upswing and I would feel semi-cured for a time, and then have a higher baseline and just keep building off of that until I’m cured. But for me, the downswings outnumber the upswings and they are generally longer as well. I always feel like I must be doing things wrong.
    Cycles for me tend to be an initial upswing followed by weeks of either nothing or harsh downswings. I think you’re doing fine my man.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Believe me, everyone does until they start to get some traction. As long as you're doing everything that is outlined, you'll start to swing things in the right direction.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Believe me, everyone does until they start to get some traction. As long as you're doing everything that is outlined, you'll start to swing things in the right direction.
    Thanks, I just made some changes with my diet, and I think that will be the decisive factor. It’s the hardest part for me.

I removed the peanut butter and now have raw almond butter (the only ingredient is raw almonds) instead. Breakfasts are egg whites and bananas now, and I have protein powder on the way.

I don’t think the red lentil pasta was my problem, so I will still have it sometimes on carb backloading days.

I most likely hadn’t been getting enough protein or calories, since my arms haven’t really grown in a long time. I’m adding another 50 grams of protein per day and am logging literally everything I eat to make sure I’m in a small calorie surplus. The idea is to gain muscle and not much fat. When I’m gaining more muscle again I will have more upswings, and consistent morning wood again.

I also ordered this “Snowball” underwear which has cold packs you put in the freezer and they chill your balls for 30 mins at a time. So you do that for 2 hours per day (not all at once) and over time it’s supposed to help your test production.

I can’t wait for an upswing.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks, I just made some changes with my diet, and I think that will be the decisive factor. It’s the hardest part for me.

I removed the peanut butter and now have raw almond butter (the only ingredient is raw almonds) instead. Breakfasts are egg whites and bananas now, and I have protein powder on the way.

I don’t think the red lentil pasta was my problem, so I will still have it sometimes on carb backloading days.

I most likely hadn’t been getting enough protein or calories, since my arms haven’t really grown in a long time. I’m adding another 50 grams of protein per day and am logging literally everything I eat to make sure I’m in a small calorie surplus. The idea is to gain muscle and not much fat. When I’m gaining more muscle again I will have more upswings, and consistent morning wood again.

I also ordered this “Snowball” underwear which has cold packs you put in the freezer and they chill your balls for 30 mins at a time. So you do that for 2 hours per day (not all at once) and over time it’s supposed to help your test production.

I can’t wait for an upswing.
    Egg yolks are your friends. You should be eating them as well.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Egg yolks are your friends. You should be eating them as well.
    If you’re that worried about your diet I would probably also drop the almond butter and just eat almonds. I’m not extreme about my diet but nut butters are still something I avoid, all natural or not.

If you have everything that you eat logged you might as well post it here so people can give you some feedback. Couldn’t hurt,

Edit: my bad CD I meant to reply to @LetsGo
    Last edited by Turnover25; 12-16-2020 at 08:57 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I drink egg yolk shots in the morning a few times a week. Best way to get the egg and no time used cooking the egg, and/or ruining the nutrients by cooking it too long.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I drink egg yolk shots in the morning a few times a week. Best way to get the egg and no time used cooking the egg, and/or ruining the nutrients by cooking it too long.
    Right after eating your bowl of nails for breakfast 😂

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Right after eating your bowl of nails for breakfast ��
    Lol - I didn't intend for that to sound so manly but well played! I tend to follow it up with a few shards of broken glass for extra emphasis.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Lol - I didn't intend for that to sound so manly but well played! I tend to follow it up with a few shards of broken glass for extra emphasis.
    Solid choice. I’ve heard it’s great for the gut lining.