Thread: Quality Coffee

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quality Coffee

Hey guys,

I've been off the coffee for quite a while now, since my crash 10 months ago pretty much, and I wanted to try it in moderation. What kinds of coffee do you guys drink? May come off as a silly question but I'm looking for a good quality coffee, not the Keurig Pod bs lol.

Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Deathwish Coffee.
    The lighter one Valhalla Java is my favorite.
    Goes down smooth iced in an inverted Aeropress or Espresso Machine.

Amazon.com : Death Wish Ground Coffee, The World Gourmet Food
    Last edited by CSM25; 08-16-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read somewhere that coffee is gud for liver health and stuff, but in these dayz full of pesticides and sprayz. So I bought some random Organic one. Tastes like shiet compared to the old ones, but I feel more comfortable xD. My dad thinks it's the best coffee ever tho. Using a LOT of bio products at the moment, and they aren't even thaaat more expensive when looked at 6months cost etc.

Kawa ZAVIDA naturalna Organiczna 340g ROKA 7098183786 - Allegro.pl

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kion (Ben Greenfield’s brand), Bulletproof (Dave Asprey’s brand), Portland Roasting House (actually makes Bulletproof for them), and Black Rifle Coffee Co are all great options. I’ve personally used all of them, and they’re all good. Kion is my favorite, followed by BRCC. They’re all pricy, however.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Kion (Ben Greenfield’s brand), Bulletproof (Dave Asprey’s brand), Portland Roasting House (actually makes Bulletproof for them), and Black Rifle Coffee Co are all great options. I’ve personally used all of them, and they’re all good. Kion is my favorite, followed by BRCC. They’re all pricy, however.
    Thanks Max. Do you recommend an aeropress, pourover method, etc? I've always just used a simple drip coffee machine lol. Not sure if it even matters. Also, did you ever see my question about the dipping? That has been extremely difficult to stop.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Thanks Max. Do you recommend an aeropress, pourover method, etc? I've always just used a simple drip coffee machine lol. Not sure if it even matters. Also, did you ever see my question about the dipping? That has been extremely difficult to stop.
    I just use standard drip at home, or Keurig if I have no other option.

I didn’t see the other post but my notifications on here are crap. I dipped occasionally during my recovery and it didn’t seem to hinder me any. I’d definitely cut back as much as I can, but one here or there won’t kill you, IMO.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want good coffee, I can confirm that this machine is the shit: the Barista Express®

Choose any bean you want and off you go. We pull better coffees than we get at any cafe. And the coffee in Australia is fricken awesome.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    If you want good coffee, I can confirm that this machine is the shit: the Barista Express®

Choose any bean you want and off you go. We pull better coffees than we get at any cafe. And the coffee in Australia is fricken awesome.
    Thanks, maybe later down the line when I can invest in a $600 coffee maker I will take this up. Having that type of firepower at home would be sick.