User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    yup. second time reshipped it and 4 andro is being sent back according to tracking

I'll reframe it as a positive cuz won't have to deal with the suppression I did last time I ran it. Got 3 bottles of r-andro I'm gunna run and guess just stick to herb rotation. Summer is practically over and I was ordered the stuff in late june

My friend know'ze a canadian site that has MK677 but i'm dicey on research chems because since that's what I crashed from was a research chem.

you ran mk though right cd? how'ze you like it compared to 4 andro? @Cdsnuts
    It increased sleep quality unbelievably and you do put on weight. I find it pretty harmless. I would only run it for a month at a time and I alternated like this for three months. I enjoyed it but don't plan on running it again simply because I don't find the need.....same way I've been feeling about prohormones for the past few years.

You can't really compare it to 4 andro. The results are subtle and I didn't really feel like I was "on," like you do when you cycle

I've been at the point now for quite a few years where I feel my absolute best when staying completely natural. I feel pretty well "oiled" and still do take some type of herb daily, the doses are pretty minuscule. You could almost say micro-dosing.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 09-13-2019 at 01:43 PM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah I think i'm gunna be done with prohormones after this last cycle and the thing about natty is your constantly building as apposed to cycling on/off not enough time to build up steam and body composition constantly changes makes it hard to get clothes locked in.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What do you mean "clothes locked in"? As in, it's hard to purchase clothes that fit nicely?

Also, I thought I remember you saying in another thread that you don't notice much of anything from running andro anymore.