Thread: Ultrahard cycle

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultrahard cycle

I want to start a 6 week ultrahardcycle soon and have a few questions:

I did a few short (2-4 week) cycles before. On 1 pump i feel better than usual, 2 pumps is sometimes good and sometimes not so good, 3 pumps is mostly to much. Should i push for 3 or 4 pumps anyway and try to get through that time somehow? Or should i stay in the 2 pump range?

Would it be bad to stay on the herbcycling while beeing on the UH-Cycle? I know the standard is not beeing on herbs when on UH...

And lastly what about the daily pine pollen? Should i stop that or keep going with it?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonster96 View Post
    I want to start a 6 week ultrahardcycle soon and have a few questions:

I did a few short (2-4 week) cycles before. On 1 pump i feel better than usual, 2 pumps is sometimes good and sometimes not so good, 3 pumps is mostly to much. Should i push for 3 or 4 pumps anyway and try to get through that time somehow? Or should i stay in the 2 pump range?

Would it be bad to stay on the herbcycling while beeing on the UH-Cycle? I know the standard is not beeing on herbs when on UH...

And lastly what about the daily pine pollen? Should i stop that or keep going with it?
    It's a waste to run herbs on cycle.

If one pump makes you feel good, then stay with it for a week or so, then try upping the dose.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, i will do it that way and stop with the herbs. Thanks!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonster96 View Post
    Ok, i will do it that way and stop with the herbs. Thanks!
    Keep the board posted on your cycle and progress while running it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Started 5 days ago with one pump and upped the dose to two pumps two days ago, probably a bit prematurely. Feeling very drained today. Will lower to one pump tommorow again. I might run the course for 8 weeks in total.

Sleep is interesting. I track it with the oura Ring and it gave me good sleeping point. But i woke up every hour or so. So it seems to have kind of a conflicting Influence on my sleep.

Board Admin Feedback Score 0 delsolrob's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1 pumps is roughly 25mg androsterone and 75mg epiandrosterone

2 pumps is roughly 50mg androsterone and 150mg epiandrosterone

I can't imagine 1 pump to be effective doses to instigate any sort of response (think about the doses people were running of R-Andro). I would be really surprised to see much impact, if any, at a dose lower than 3 pumps.

are you applying the Ultra Hard only first thing in the morning? Do not apply later in the day, or it will cause sleep issues. If applied in the AM, it should have cleared your system early enough to mitigate any impact on sleep.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delsolrob View Post
    1 pumps is roughly 25mg androsterone and 75mg epiandrosterone

2 pumps is roughly 50mg androsterone and 150mg epiandrosterone

I can't imagine 1 pump to be effective doses to instigate any sort of response (think about the doses people were running of R-Andro). I would be really surprised to see much impact, if any, at a dose lower than 3 pumps.

are you applying the Ultra Hard only first thing in the morning? Do not apply later in the day, or it will cause sleep issues. If applied in the AM, it should have cleared your system early enough to mitigate any impact on sleep.
    I can attest to one pump making you "feel" a difference. These are pfs guys man. Their DHT has been decimated. Do any....regardless of how little, will still be felt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im in the middle of my 1st UH cycle. On those 2 weeks i've beeing tryng to find out my sweet spot dosage. Began with 4 (2am/2pm), got insomnia and night anxiety. Lowered for 2(1am/1pm) still some minor insomnia some days...

After the tips on this thread Ive being running 3 pumps, only AM, ride after my lifting routine. theres being 3 days Im having sweet dreams and feeling good through all day long!...thankyou ALL guys!!!

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mineiro-up View Post
    Im in the middle of my 1st UH cycle. On those 2 weeks i've beeing tryng to find out my sweet spot dosage. Began with 4 (2am/2pm), got insomnia and night anxiety. Lowered for 2(1am/1pm) still some minor insomnia some days...

After the tips on this thread Ive being running 3 pumps, only AM, ride after my lifting routine. theres being 3 days Im having sweet dreams and feeling good through all day long!...thankyou ALL guys!!!
    It would be in your best interest to dose BEFORE your workout.....about an hour or so before. It will help increase the intensity of your workout session along with recovery.

But good for you man! You popped your cherry with the UH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now 4 weeks in.
    On the day of the last post i started feeling better in the afternoon, so i stayed on two pumps per day. I then alternetated between 2 and 3 pumps and i am now consistently on 3 pumps per day. I will try 4 pumps in the next few days.

It is a good thing to get the body to tolerate more and more pumps, i guess, right?

Sleep is definetally better. Mood sometimes better, sometimes worse. Sexually there is no imorovement.

Should 8 week really be the maximum or can i go longer if i feel like it?

Is, when i get there, 5 pumps really max, or could i go higher, if my body tolerates it?