User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DKnighten View Post
    Been following the protocol probably 75% for over a year now with zero benefit.
    Man of course you can't expect results if you don't go all in. I'm going at it 100% and I made good progress in 4 months.

I'm not CD but depending on what's the missing 25%, I don't even know if I would start prohormones.

Good luck man

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Man of course you can't expect results if you don't go all in. I'm going at it 100% and I made good progress in 4 months.

I'm not CD but depending on what's the missing 25%, I don't even know if I would start prohormones.

Good luck man
    I live a healthy lifestyle dude. I get sun every day, I get some form of exercise every day, I eat well, I do breathing, meditation, etc. I have had zero improvements anywhere. Very few guys I've come across over 2 and a half years have had the types of physical changes i've had. 5 or less. I'm not eating ice cream and bullshit complaining that i'm not getting any better. I don't take cold showers because I'm freezing all of the time as it is and I don't use the bathmate because my rubbery dick and zero libido is the least of my concerns. I don't sprint and do HIIT because I can do body weight exercises and be fucked up like I have the flu and be unfunctional the rest of the day. The herb rotation, sun exposure, elimination of phytoestrogens in all forms, breathing, meditation, etc. I've done it for over a year consistently. Nothing about my body or cognition has changed. I was looking for some quick advice about the R andro cycle because it is my last hoo-rah before I call it quits. I refuse to live another 2-3 years this way before it happens anyways. If the program is giving you benefits, then i'm very happy to hear it. It's not the same on my end.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I live a healthy lifestyle dude. I get sun every day, I get some form of exercise every day, I eat well, I do breathing, meditation, etc. I have had zero improvements anywhere. Very few guys I've come across over 2 and a half years have had the types of physical changes i've had. 5 or less. I'm not eating ice cream and bullshit complaining that i'm not getting any better. I don't take cold showers because I'm freezing all of the time as it is and I don't use the bathmate because my rubbery dick and zero libido is the least of my concerns. I don't sprint and do HIIT because I can do body weight exercises and be fucked up like I have the flu and be unfunctional the rest of the day. The herb rotation, sun exposure, elimination of phytoestrogens in all forms, breathing, meditation, etc. I've done it for over a year consistently. Nothing about my body or cognition has changed. I was looking for some quick advice about the R andro cycle because it is my last hoo-rah before I call it quits. I refuse to live another 2-3 years this way before it happens anyways. If the program is giving you benefits, then i'm very happy to hear it. It's not the same on my end.
    I hope you know that I didn't mean to condescend or anything. I can relate to your story because I also took 1 pill, and we actually talked briefly on PH in december.

I just want to tell you that calling quits is not an option man. If I were you, my "last hoorah" wouldn't be a random R-Andro cycle, it would be trying to follow the program as closely as possible (given what you can) for 2 years. You can get better. Maybe not as quickly as others, but it's definitely possible. And you'll never know how the juice tastes if you give up before squeezing it.

I understand your case might be more severe but don't give up man. If I can ever help I'm just a message away

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    I hope you know that I didn't mean to condescend or anything. I can relate to your story because I also took 1 pill, and we actually talked briefly on PH in december.

I just want to tell you that calling quits is not an option man. If I were you, my "last hoorah" wouldn't be a random R-Andro cycle, it would be trying to follow the program as closely as possible (given what you can) for 2 years. You can get better. Maybe not as quickly as others, but it's definitely possible. And you'll never know how the juice tastes if you give up before squeezing it.

I understand your case might be more severe but don't give up man. If I can ever help I'm just a message away
    Come on my brother. Outlaw is giving you some words of wisdom right here. Why not hop into an extended fast? That was what sealed the deal for me…. it certainly helped. How is your diet like? What do you eat on a daily basis? What herbs are you rotating? I’ve only been following the protocol for a month and there has been some minor improvements in certain things… I’m sure you’ll get better, but calling it quits? Not an option.

Fast, man… fast until completion. Then slowly start doing body-weight exercises, upping the doses on the herbs. I don’t mean to be a dick, but there’s certainly a lot to try.

Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
    Come on my brother. Outlaw is giving you some words of wisdom right here. Why not hop into an extended fast? That was what sealed the deal for me…. it certainly helped. How is your diet like? What do you eat on a daily basis? What herbs are you rotating? I’ve only been following the protocol for a month and there has been some minor improvements in certain things… I’m sure you’ll get better, but calling it quits? Not an option.

Fast, man… fast until completion. Then slowly start doing body-weight exercises, upping the doses on the herbs. I don’t mean to be a dick, but there’s certainly a lot to try.
    An extended fast is not an option. I'm in a Doctorate program that's full time with no breaks. I did the juicing as well and i'm aware enough to know that it's a health fad. It may improve some gut issues and calm inflammation, but juicing for an extended period of time is not going to result in substantial changes. Extended fasting may, but it's not an option right now. My diet is good. Cauliflower rice, no grains, some cheese on my omelets and some other dishes, lots of water, chicken, beef, steamed cruciferous veggies, coconut milk smoothies (with goat whey and berries, cilantro, parsley, ceylon cinnamon), lots of homemade chicken curry. apples, couple of brazil nuts daily. No other nuts or dairy. Goat feta on dishes. I use a lot of recipes posted here. When I tell you that I have always been very health aware, i'm not bullshitting. Go to PH and look at pictures of me before PFS. I am pretty certain I was in significantly better shape than most guys on this forum and have extensive knowledge of exercise and lifting weights. I have a bachelor's degree in Kinesiology and i'm a 2nd year DPT student.

I'm rotating cordyceps, cistanche, tongkat, bacopa, and i take ash and pine pollen daily. Along with vitamin D, C palmitate, Boron, Butyrate, phosphatidyl choline, chlorella, I mean etc etc dude. I've followed this protocol for the past year and some change apart from the cold showers and the dick pump. I've always lived healthy and been a stud. check out my pictures. TMO program largely consists of living a healthy lifestyle and not being a socially isolated hermit. To see guys on here have some minor shit like libido and ED improve and then say "get to work" or "don't be a victim" is honestly laughable.

I'm desperate at this point and i've gotten to a point where I honestly can't imagine life without fucked up muscles, skin, hair, vision, cognition, etc. I need to try something and R andro seems to be safer than going on TRT or HCG
    Last edited by DKnighten; 07-04-2021 at 10:24 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    An extended fast is not an option. I'm in a Doctorate program that's full time with no breaks. I did the juicing as well and i'm aware enough to know that it's a health fad. It may improve some gut issues and calm inflammation, but juicing for an extended period of time is not going to result in substantial changes. Extended fasting may, but it's not an option right now. My diet is good. Cauliflower rice, no grains, some cheese on my omelets and some other dishes, lots of water, chicken, beef, steamed cruciferous veggies, coconut milk smoothies (with goat whey and berries, cilantro, parsley, ceylon cinnamon), lots of homemade chicken curry. apples, couple of brazil nuts daily. No other nuts or dairy. Goat feta on dishes. I use a lot of recipes posted here. When I tell you that I have always been very health aware, i'm not bullshitting. Go to PH and look at pictures of me before PFS. I am pretty certain I was in significantly better shape than most guys on this forum and have extensive knowledge of exercise and lifting weights. I have a bachelor's degree in Kinesiology and i'm a 2nd year DPT student.

I'm rotating cordyceps, cistanche, tongkat, bacopa, and i take ash and pine pollen daily. Along with vitamin D, C palmitate, Boron, Butyrate, phosphatidyl choline, chlorella, I mean etc etc dude. I've followed this protocol for the past year and some change apart from the cold showers and the dick pump. I've always lived healthy and been a stud. check out my pictures. TMO program largely consists of living a healthy lifestyle and not being a socially isolated hermit. To see guys on here have some minor shit like libido and ED improve and then say "get to work" or "don't be a victim" is honestly laughable.

I'm desperate at this point and i've gotten to a point where I honestly can't imagine life without fucked up muscles, skin, hair, vision, cognition, etc. I need to try something and R andro seems to be safer than going on TRT or HCG
    For the life of me I cannot understand someone talking about ending it instead of doing an extended fast I mean it's ridiculous. I've seen your previous posts on here years ago and even then CD was telling you it all begins with the fast especially if your as messed up as you say you are so saying you've had zero benefit shouldn't be a surprise or shock to anyone especially those who come in and see these comments

This is your health you're talking about and you wouldn't take time off studying or even waiting till graduating to then start from the bottom up?! and I can't believe in the 2 or so years since you got hit with this you've been so busy to start fasting. Btw I've had your symptoms especially the physical ones and I've had very good improvements. You talk about being fucked from excercise I had the same issues where I would get bad rib pain and covid type symptoms after push ups or body weight squats but what fixed it for me was 30 day intermittent fasting eating from only 8pm till around 11 when I slept.

Bottom line is we know you have to fast and it sounds like you know also. How a man can call himself desperate and not be willing to commit to an extended waterfast, especially someone in the state you claim you are in,doesn't make sense which makes me think you're not desperate enough yet because when you are a fast won't be looked at as a challenge or an obstacle but rather a life or death type of thing.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Hulk Smash's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @DKnighten

Whats up!
    I wouldn't bother taking PH if you have no improvement from doing TMO.
    No results from TMO indicates you still have underlying issues to correct that go beyond low DHT, in my opinion and based on my years of studies.
    Try it but don't trash it, if it doesnt work now.

Change didn't happen for me personally until I put more focus on thyroid, cortisol, vitamins/minerals. I took a bit more iodine and selenium throughout the week(maybe 3 times a week instead of only 2).
    I took anti-stress herbs 5 days on 2 days off, for weeks. I would alternate between rhodiola and ashwaganda. I did all that PLUS the normal TMO protocol.

I also took a break from my studies and worked only part-time for a while. Lost my gf in the process because in her eyes I probably crumbled into nothing, was doing nothing, and was weak. It was difficult to let go but I knew what I had to do for MYSELF because NO ONE else would do it for me. I had to look at the bigger picture and admit that dragging myself thru the mud, pretending I was ok, wasnt going to give me a normal life. I had to embrace RECOVERY 100% or I would end up losing everything in the end anyway because my health would be completely ruined.

I let go of almost everything because stress was a big monster I needed to destroy. Less stress gave me FAST results.

I'm not saying take a break from your studies or your gf or whatever. What I'm saying is you know deep down what you have to do and when you're not giving 100%.

Recovery = 110% or nothing.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you say juicing is a health fad, one can easily say Propecia will not and can not cause lasting side effects. It’s clear you hold the victim mentality. After my initial fast, I felt incredibly better. You seem like a severe case, and believe me, I have seen your case - but the answer is always going to be the same. To think everyone on this page only struggles with low libido is ridiculous… you may have a harder time going at it, but without fasting you haven’t even given it a try.
    You took time off of school and work last year - why did you not check in yourself into a fasting center to complete your fast then? The matter is in your own hands.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just reread your whole thread… life is within your fucking power, man.
    You do a juice feast then cave and eat on the fourth day, you don’t do an extended cleanse, you come here asking for reassurance but show no real effort to undergo the necessary changes. For those of us who have been as severely hurt by the drug as you, CD always recommends an extended fast at a clinic. Why haven’t you done that?

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey bud I’m glad to see you’re still kicking. I really get it man, I know you’re one of the severe cases as you know I am as we’ve talked, my advise is do the protocol, jump on the prohormones for a month or 2, take a couple months off to rebound your hormones, jump on another cycle, rinse and repeat. I know exactly where you’re coming from, and the cycles are the thing that helped me the most, doing everything else in tandem is extremely important, but without the cycles I think I would have still been neurologically destroyed. Do a few of them, and you’ll slowly start to improve, no doubt about it, count on it my friend. You’ll be doing better in no time.

I used to get kinda mad reading stories about people with low libido bitching that they’re life was over, while I was completely fucked in every aspect. You’re right to feel that way. I remember just a year ago I wouldn’t sprint because it would make me so much worse, cold showers made me feel horrible, life was fucking hell. It REALLY gets better man, don’t even sweat it. But as for my opinion, YES jump on the fucking hormones. Read all my threads about my cycles, they are there to serve you. I documented everything to make sure guys who are in the trenches, like I was, know exactly what to expect. Get on it my friend