User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PCT with supplements or AI

Hey guys just wanted to know if normal over the counter PCT supps like rebirth PCT would have the same effect like the extensive herbcycle. Oftentimes a lot of ingredients of those pct supps are listed on PMO. Why not just use the more convenient stuff first?

And why is an PCT with the likes of Arimidex not recommended? Thats the traditional way of PCT and probably the fastest way. There are also lots of studies about this. 1mg adex daily would not shut down e2 according to study.

Please don’t attack me, im just curious about this stuff and want to learn more.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What exactly is pct?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Post cycle therapy. Everyone who takes exogenous androgens and wants to stop it has to do it in order to kickstart you own natural T production. Finasterde can change the balance of T:E2 as well as mess up the receptors

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Malibu's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Hey guys just wanted to know if normal over the counter PCT supps like rebirth PCT would have the same effect like the extensive herbcycle. Oftentimes a lot of ingredients of those pct supps are listed on PMO. Why not just use the more convenient stuff first?

And why is an PCT with the likes of Arimidex not recommended? Thats the traditional way of PCT and probably the fastest way. There are also lots of studies about this. 1mg adex daily would not shut down e2 according to study.

Please don’t attack me, im just curious about this stuff and want to learn more.
    The rebirth PCT contains a few overlapping ingredients from the protocol such as tribulus and aswhaghanda, but I can't say for certain if it would give any results. My guess though would be no, as the issue of tolerance is not mitigated like it is by the herb cycling method. Because it's not just about what you take, but how often. Also the rebirth pct is packed full of a whole bunch of other stuff, who knows what it's doing.

What I can say is pretty much everyone here is going to exclusively be doing and recommending the herb cycle and the rest of the CDnuts protocol. And not support the use of rebirth PCT, arimidex and all other pharmaceuticals.

The stance here is more or less "stick to what works: the protocol". And I certainly can't blame them.

However the hackstasis crowd are more into experimentation and the technical / scientific side of things. They have a discord, not sure how to access it but maybe check it out they might be able to help you with your inquiry more.
    Last edited by Malibu; 04-26-2022 at 04:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Malibu View Post
    The rebirth PCT contains a few overlapping ingredients from the protocol such as tribulus and aswhaghanda, but I can't say for certain if it would give any results. My guess though would be no, as the issue of tolerance is not mitigated like it is by the herb cycling method. Because it's not just about what you take, but how often. Also the rebirth pct is packed full of a whole bunch of other stuff, who knows what it's doing.

What I can say is pretty much everyone here is going to exclusively be doing and recommending the herb cycle and the rest of the CDnuts protocol. And not support the use of rebirth PCT, arimidex and all other pharmaceuticals.

The stance here is more or less "stick to what works: the protocol". And I certainly can't blame them.

However the hackstasis crowd are more into experimentation and the technical / scientific side of things. They have a discord, not sure how to access it but maybe check it out they might be able to help you with your inquiry more.
    Do you have an invite link for their discord. The link I found in this forum was no longer active. I would gladly join that discord!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't, sorry man. Yeah I noticed that too with the link on this forum.

There's a thread here from August 2021 called "Hackstasis" where the hackstasis guys were talking here for a bit. Maybe you could try pming some of them.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Do you have an invite link for their discord. The link I found in this forum was no longer active. I would gladly join that discord!
    I'll have someone from there send you an invite link...its been nice talking 1 on 1 with maxout on there!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    I'll have someone from there send you an invite link...its been nice talking 1 on 1 with maxout on there!
    Dude that would be amazing, i really need to talk to someone who knows about e2 issues etc. I think i even shoot him a dm a while ago, but he didn’t respond. Please dont forget it please its kinda urgent.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm at a loss. You guys have everything you need here and even after a DECADE, it still get's questioned. There is no easy way, but there is a way that works consistently.......the regimen.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I'm at a loss. You guys have everything you need here and even after a DECADE, it still get's questioned. There is no easy way, but there is a way that works consistently.......the regimen.
    Yeah it kinda appears like I was trying to direct readytonut away from the regimen, with my mention of hackstasis. Was trying to "meet him in the middle" but in retrospect it seems that sort of thing just dilutes the culture of this forum further away from what's already proven to work. My bad
    Last edited by Malibu; 05-02-2022 at 04:55 PM.