User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Ok.......I got to page three of your thread and stopped reading.

Everything I'm saying to you is for your benefit....

You seem a tad manic, which is understandable, but I think you don't have a realistic timeline for this journey. You're going to drive yourself absolutely nuts doing updates every couple of weeks. This thing is measured in blocks of months.

From your first post when you said you're at 70% after being on for a week.........red flag.

You're expecting too much too soon.
    I said I was 70% recovered from my CONCUSSION. Not PFS. I got a concussion a few weeks after starting the protocol, and it went away in a few weeks. I have never made it past 30% recovered from PFS. If I at any point got 70% recovered I would not be full of worry and doubt. Also, I did notice great improvements during and after my first cycle, it’s only now that for the past 3 months I have fell back to all my symptoms raging again.
    Last edited by GoldenSun; 05-02-2022 at 10:16 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    I said I was 70% recovered from my CONCUSSION. Not PFS. I got a concussion a few weeks after starting the protocol, and it went away in a few weeks. I have never made it past 30% recovered from PFS. If I at any point got 70% recovered I would not be full of worry and doubt. Also, I did notice great improvements during and after my first cycle, it’s only now that for the past 3 months I have fell back to all my symptoms raging again.
    I see.

So then what have you been doing, or not doing, differently?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I see.

So then what have you been doing, or not doing, differently?
    I would say the main thing I am not doing that could help my recovery is I slack on HITT and I still have a lot of stress. I will say, I was not doing HITT often even when I was feeling good in that Nov-Jan period. I think my down might just be caused by the roller coaster that recovery is.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I would say the main thing I am not doing that could help my recovery is I slack on HITT and I still have a lot of stress. I will say, I was not doing HITT often even when I was feeling good in that Nov-Jan period. I think my down might just be caused by the roller coaster that recovery is.
    Typically if you're not getting the results you want, it's because something is missing or being left out. This has been my experience 99.99% of the time with ALL men.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Taking a break from the internet and focusing on the protocol 150%

I consume way too much nicotine (been smoking a pack a day over the last few weeks).
    I am an obsessive mess constantly checking symptoms/ browsing SS/PH/Hack stasis discord/Whats app chats.
    I don't get out in the sun often, I don't do breathing exercises, I don't do HIIT, I don't skin brush, I don't take cold showers, I don't do no fap, I don't pump, I don't backload, I don't eat paleo

I do: Lift heavy four days a week, Cycle ALL herbs, take the daily sups, eat gluten free

And I wonder why my upswings don't stick.

I will be hitting this shit fully and I really think I should to another cleanse, it only feels right.

I will: Follow the protocol 100%, quit nic, and come back when I'm feeling good..

Also, fuck Propecia help

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Following the protocol 110% for the last two weeks. Had very good energy over the weekend and felt the least depressed I've been all year. Also my body odor is the strongest and most masculine its been since getting PFS.

I have a long way to go but I'm no longer slacking on diet, good luck everyone

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Following the protocol 110% for the last two weeks. Had very good energy over the weekend and felt the least depressed I've been all year. Also my body odor is the strongest and most masculine its been since getting PFS.

I have a long way to go but I'm no longer slacking on diet, good luck everyone

Good. It makes that much of a difference. I can only convey this so much until the guy has an "ah ha" moment.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some news to report: Starting mid day Friday and going to Saturday evening I had an amazing upswing (after feeling down for a while). Felt that euphoric/nostalgic feeling where my depression and Anhedonia lifts massively (last time I had this was about 3 months ago) and just enjoyed a great weekend with some friends and my gf, truly felt great and really reminded me of pre PFS days. Sadly that feeling faded later but it is always good to have those out of the blue massive upswings.

Well all good things come to an end and like the irony life can be at times I woke up Sunday with a MASSIVE stomach ache (Worst I have ever had). And it turns out my appendix was inflamed and I needed to get it removed asap (this could explain some of the GI issues I have been having lately) so I got emergency surgery and I am feeling much better. Sadly though I was put on anti-biotics, an injectable dye for the x ray and some pain killers (I think oxy) I'm off all the meds now (so that's good) but sadly I cant work out or take supps for the next week, I will still eat healthy and get sun and go for walks though. Hope everyone is doing well! and I hope none of those meds "set me back", it was an emergency though.

Also: all of my organs in my stomach (excluding my now removed apendix) were healthy. This is great because I have heard those "horror stories" over on propecia help about how sups "destroy your liver" so luckily my liver function and all is fine!
    Last edited by GoldenSun; 10-03-2022 at 07:36 AM.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    The whole journey is a constant back and forth till the end. Just make the protocol a way of life and ignore the constant fluctuations... easier said than done i know. You’ll be healed before you know it!
    Do THE GODDSPAAM MKTHERFUCKING PROYOCOL BITXH FO.IT BITXH DO IT BITXH DO NOT BITXH DO.IT NITCH

DO IT BITCH
    do it gimp