Quote Originally Posted by Mjw1999 View Post
Ok its my first post, but what i have noticed whilst reading your other thread is that you have come off the protocol a couple of times due to illness, a drink or something else. Also you do seem to still be suffering with stress and anxiety and i think that its having an effect on the speed of your recovery and the fact your suffering some disappointment regarding the sexual side of your recovery regressing is adding to your stress/anxiety, that’s understandable, but you stand a much better chance if you can overcome that worry.
Reading some of the guys recovery threads elsewhere on the forum, it seems to have taken well over a year for most to recover sexually. Id suggest to try and be positive about what you have accomplished so far and build on that positivity.
Hopefully in the next few days ill introduce myself to the forum when i get a spare hour or two.
All the best with this my friend.
MJW.
Agreed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
Thank you for your advice and this positive message.

Indeed, during the protocol I had the covid for 10 days.
For alcohol indeed I drank 2-3 glasses in 7 months. And I had a crash with a sleeping powder. (ziziphus I think)

And the sexual side worries me because I had seen "very" strong improvements. I was able to have 2 or 3 erections (in one week) just in thought which had not happened for a very long time. Also, my erections were stronger. But you're right I have to stay positive because despite that, I still have erections that are a little harder, and a little easier to obtain.

I can't wait to read you and follow your progress. Good luck to you my friend
You're not STAYING on the protocol. Ziziphus would NOT crash you.........

Something else to ponder.....sometimes guys hit plateaus in their recovery.....this doesn't mean that nothing is happening, the contrary. Things are happening on a level that you can't perceive......this is what causes the next upswing. Your job is to STAY THE COURSE, no matter what.