User Tag List

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've come to conclude that things are simply leveling off somewhat, and I am therefore not being smacked in the face with these crazy upswings like I was in the beginning. This is actually a good thing, as its evidence that my baseline health has come such a long distance that my upswings no longer feel like I'm being brought back from the dead. My average day now would have been considered an upswing 2 or more months ago. I am getting a better grasp on how this is all changing as I move along the trail of progress here, so excuse me if I sounded too unsure or insecure in my previous post or 2. Things are indeed changing, but its definitely for the better. Since I'm no longer experiencing these dramatic downswings, the "ups" dont feel like such a crazy catapult. Instead of oscillating between a level 1 (total shit) and a level 10 (godlike) experience, I'm just fluctuating between level 5 (acceptable and not unenjoyable) and 10 now. I think I've made my point...
    The other good news is that, amidst this decent/great fluctuation, I am indeed noticing small improvements as the weeks pass. Lets face it, even when you're violently swinging up and down in the early days, it's still pretty slow progress you're making on your baseline health, but now it's even more subtle. It seems like the body is sensing it's not in such danger as it was in the beginning, and is maybe therefore allocating resources to other things rather than trying to fix the hormonal mess day in and day out. That's sort of the impression I get anyway.

Some scattered details/noteworthy observations over the last couple of weeks...
    The whole arousal process seems more normal. Flow of thought/fantasy seems to be returning to normal. Sometimes it IS entirely normal...this is happening more and more.
    Orgasm pleasure intensity is definitely returning gradually. Ive had some orgasms that left me temporarily comatose, like they usually did prePFS.
    Also, the pre-orgasm excitement is becoming more noticeable as well...this is something I almost didnt even notice was missing, but now that its returning, I kind of cant believe I failed to notice it. The "build up" sense, you could call it, is what I mean...
    My pits are emitting a particularly strong odor when I'm aroused again
    My appetite is usually enormous lately, which is something that used to wane when I was in a downswing or just not feeling great. Its generally always healthy now, and I'm finally putting on some actual bulk rather than just chiseling my muscles. Have taken up more aggressive ab workout routine to keep on top of the extra weight actually....really just a few pounds, but it looks like a lot more (in a good way)...
    Libido is still not budging much. It's there when I get myself going, and can even be ravenous at that point, but it's like I can just go days without really thinking much about sex if I dont stop and decide to think about it/engage in it. So, I cant complain, because I'm functional and the libido comes when I call for it, but its not nagging me all day in the back of my mind like I'm used to...basically, if that were fixed, I'd have to put myself at 95-100% ...
    I figure I'll get there before long. Will keep updating with any big news.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Does sorghum flour have an effect on DHT? I didn't know at all. I searched the internet, I found nothing. It would be interesting if I incorporated that into my diet then.

For creatine, it seems to me that it is not recommended during the protocol. To confirm.
    Creatine is okay during recovery. Use HCL, not monohydrate. Amazon.com: ProMera Sports CON-CRET Patented Creatine HCl Capsules 750 mg, 72 Caps : Health Household
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Oh dang I just ordered the monohydrate one.. Should I use that or should I just dump that and get the HCL one?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistyballoon View Post
    Oh dang I just ordered the monohydrate one.. Should I use that or should I just dump that and get the HCL one?
    Monohydrate is garbage and it'll make you hold too much water, not to mention there is a loading phaase. The ones I recommend are Hydrochloride and the molecules are small and you only need a few grams. Plus it's in capsule form which makes them convenient.

I'm gonna be around alot more.......sorry for that.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, gents, a corner has been turned. I wanted to wait a week or so to ensure this wasnt a one-time flicker sort of deal, but I am now routinely either staying at, or fluctuating between 100% and 90%. Previous to this, I was fluctuating between 80% and 90-95%, to put this progress into perspective.
    While I'm not necessarily implying a direct causation, I made an effort to gain more weight in the ast few weeks, and the two major parts of that were increasing my carb back loads a good bit and cutting down on my non-HIIT cardio. I suddenly piled on 8 lbs in about a month after making these adjustments, and it appears to be mostly.muscle.
    No idea if those changes may have possibly caused a rise in estrogen, which I may have needed, being a Saw Palmetto case (SP guys are said to oftentimes have low E), but I suppose it's possible. The rise in libido seems to maybe be consistent with that possibility as well.
    Make what you will of that, but what is certain is that serious progress has been made in boosting my baseline status more towards normalcy.
    Keep in mind, when I said above that I am routinely feeling 100%, that's in the sexual department. Every other category, due to the effects of diligent adherence to the TMO protocol for 8 months now, is well beyond my old 100%.
    I am expecting it to be some time before I stick at 100% on the sexual front, but I just had to share this bit of progress in my log. It is quite clear to me that the healing finish line is within sight at this point, even if some more ups and downs await me.
    I am incredibly moved by the fact that the 1 year anniversary of my crash (september 11th) was spent feeling 100% sexually and 100+% everywhere else.
    I also wanted to add here that, shortly before I began moving upwards to these heights, I weathered about a week-long downswing that was the worst I've had in probably 5 months. While the duration was pretty short, the depth of the plunge was so great that I experienced what I've seen CD refer to as "the big doubt," where, somewhere about half way or further down the line of your healing journey, you fall so far towards the starting point that you feel it's all been for nothing. I fell there, and it was dark. I was revisiting some of the old though patterns from early on in my journey, and was really forced to see how incredibly far I had come up to that point. I just wanted to stress to those that need to hear it that big plunges usually foretell big progress around the corner. Dont fall off your horse during those times.
    I'll keep posted with further progress...in the meantime, thanks again to you, CD, and godspeed to everyone.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm happy for you. Do you feel that prohormones have helped you sexually? I had seen a good improvement without prohormones and there, I don't know why, I feel like I'm back to square one. I hope it's just a bad slowdown and it comes back.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job man, happy for you!

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're a tank man, happy for you!! We're following behind

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    I'm happy for you. Do you feel that prohormones have helped you sexually? I had seen a good improvement without prohormones and there, I don't know why, I feel like I'm back to square one. I hope it's just a bad slowdown and it comes back.
    Hey there...I never actually used my two bottles of Ultra Hard yet, and at this point, likely won't until possibly well after I am total recovered. I've explained this in depth in an earlier post here in my log, but within a month of beginning the protocol I was experiencing such dramatic and consistent upswings (interspersed, of course, with downswings) that I just never felt the need to use the ultra Hard.
    Like I said, I have repeatedly noticed the correlation between bad downswings and great upswings following closely behind, so my advice is simply to stick it out and remain vigilant. The prohormones likely just laid the groundwork for a big down/up movement.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This update is pretty overdue, but to be honest I have been enjoying near-normalcy and just really giving my mind a break from PFS concerns.
    CD estimated in a post here on my thread back in late April/early May that I would be looking at about 6 months to regain nearly-healed baseline health, and I'll be damned if he wasnt right on the mark. While it was setting in throughout september and October (following my "Big Doubt" downswing in July/August), by late October/early November I could really feel that some permanent shifts were taking place. Erection quality and overall functioning seems to have stopped doing its violent pendulum swinging, and libido fluctuates from anywhere between 90-100%. I'll have these week long bouts of 100% and then a week or 2 of 90% or so...so, I guess I'm figuring that will level off at some point in the near future.
    Energy and mood have been anywhere from pre-PFS to Upswing-level these last 2.5 months as well, so nothing but good news there.
    Really nothing but good news over all here, and I'm just feeling like I'm doing shit I love.to do now, having gotten totally enraptured in bodybuilding as a hobby in and of itself, and the dietary stuff is a total non-issue at this point, as I've literally forgotten what normal diets are like/have no interest in anything other than amping up my workout and hormonal performance via diet.
    The long in the short of it is, the protocol is just my life now. I look forward to all of its pieces and parts, including taking ice cold showers in winter prior to going to sleep.
    Only thing sort of bugging me these last couple weeks is that I seem to have overworked my rotator cuffs and have thus been forced to go light on my workouts. That really irks me, as I so love to outdo myself each workout, but I've been taking it easier. This shit is taking a while to heal though. Hoping it will wrap up within the next couple weeks at most, because I cant take this pussyfooting around chest/arms/back workouts much longer. Still going crazy on leg day though, and we know leg day is great for hormones, given the huge size of leg muscles.
    In summary, I'm still waiting for my libido to level off at a constant 100%, but most everything else seems to be either firmly back to normal or oscillating between roughly 90-100%, with no real downswing or even significant dips to speak of in about 3 months.
    I believe I am in the home stretch fellas....