User Tag List

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AltRoute View Post
    Ended up adding in Alpha Four and feel much better. Along with Zero libido with first few days of UltraHard I had crazy aches so I’ve been adding in the A4 and have been feeling muchh better.
    Good man

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    Good man
    Thank you - hope youre doing well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Question for the forum - so it’s been a year since I’ve had a sip of alcohol which has been really hard for me. For lunch I was on a date with this girl and had my first alcoholic drink in PFS. I didn’t feel a difference but not sure how much back it would set me, considering I’m currently on cycle.

Any input ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry, it's ok dude.
    One glass won't do nothing but don't drink another before few months.

Maybe one glass could hurt you but it would be light, a little backdown. That's all.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I drank a few times in PFS. Whenever I would have a social drink or shot I wouldn't even feel it. Getting drunk or tipsy is what would make me feel "set back". Just avoid it, but you should be fine

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    I drank a few times in PFS. Whenever I would have a social drink or shot I wouldn't even feel it. Getting drunk or tipsy is what would make me feel "set back". Just avoid it, but you should be fine
    Bingo, Altroute, there's no point worrying about these things (especially since its already happened now) but one drink is nothing. Like others have said, no heavy drinking, and keep it as low as possible.

Banned Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Drinking nevee affected me to be honest, apart from making me horny the necr day.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks Gentleman , i actually felt buzzed which i was surprised considering right after I crashed and started protocol I wouldnt feel effects of alcohol . will absolutely bin alcohol until recovered .

Paddy - fuck off outta here

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Halfway through 2nd cycle (2 weeks in) , thought i'd give some updates:

Overall I felt much better on first cycle than this current one, considering for this one i've added alpha four with ultra hard at increased dosages. I definitely tanked estrogen in the first couple days of cycle running UH solo as even running 2 pumps led me to feel achy, no libido/dead dick, always sleepy, etc - which shows you in general that the protocol in general does a great job at lowering estrogen to begin with.

I've been playing around with UH-A4 dosages. currently running a 3-4, 3-3 split of UH-A4 depending on the day to increase estrogen while boosting dht which has made me feel alot better in terms of mood. The increased water weight from the cycle makes me looked jacked in the gym and lifts have improved. I havent been sweating as much or waking up with morning woods, but I have been busting my nut more which is probably the culprit. Brain fog /sleep which was a staple of my issues when my journey first began have been non existent , which is a great thing.

will be running cycle until 4 week mark.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey, man! just caught up with your recovery story since you've been helping me so kindly. You're looking to be in good shape and was a nice read to give me some insight into prohormones. I don't want to touch them at all until I get my hormone panels checked and understand what they do and how to counteract some bad effects that could occur when using them.

I assume your cycle is over now? How ya feelin'?

Also, your GYM progress is inspiring me to get bigger! Once my insomnia eases up a little bit I am going to follow in your footsteps!