User Tag List

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chronic gastritis diagnosis after gastroscopy, what now?

This week I got the results of my gastroscopy and it came out that i have chronic gastritis. This would explain why i have all those digestive issues after eating some meals. Waterfasting will help with that temporarily but i dont know if the paleo diet is necessary recommended for this. my doc said no fatty meats and fried foods. Im constantly loosing so much weight because i dont feel hungry at all.

What is the best way to handle this situation, of course waterfast or juicefast to get inflammation down and reset digestion but Isn't an meat heavy paleo diet contra productive?

Is maybe stuff like betaine HCL allowed in this protocol to help with low stomach acid?

This issues seems very common with other PFS guys, anyone who was able to heal this, please reach out to me.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    This week I got the results of my gastroscopy and it came out that i have chronic gastritis. This would explain why i have all those digestive issues after eating some meals. Waterfasting will help with that temporarily but i dont know if the paleo diet is necessary recommended for this. my doc said no fatty meats and fried foods. Im constantly loosing so much weight because i dont feel hungry at all.

What is the best way to handle this situation, of course waterfast or juicefast to get inflammation down and reset digestion but Isn't an meat heavy paleo diet contra productive?

Is maybe stuff like betaine HCL allowed in this protocol to help with low stomach acid?

This issues seems very common with other PFS guys, anyone who was able to heal this, please reach out to me.
    PFS is known to cause gut issues with many men. Thankfully I didn't get that symptom too bad.

The way to heal it is with TMO.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Little update since than. I did a waterfast and did some very slow refeeding after that, to avoid refeeding syndrome. Also took some multivitamin to replenish micronutrients after fast. My digestion improved a lot since than. Brainfog also cleared up a lot, not fully though. Im still trying to get my body to fully adjust to more calories again as of now. Im currently fully paleo and focus on eating low FODMAP foods that are paleo compatible.
    I did a couple mistakes during the fast which probably made it more difficult for me… next one will be with more prep and i will be more experienced