User Tag List

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep up the good work brother. Your journey is one that motivates me if hit a downswing.

I just researched about creatine and saw your post from a couple months ago. Did you use creatine in your protocol? is it even allow during the protocoll?
    Last edited by Readytonut; 06-14-2022 at 04:38 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 AltRoute's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by lastnoirking87 View Post
    Just wanted to say that I have been on what I call a DHT blas upswing for 3 weeks straight now, save for maybe 3 days peppered throughout that period that I either felt lethargic or asexual or both. The good news is that I keep bouncing back from these little dips (I cant even call them downswings at this point). I have been totally focused and taking no breaks or shortcuts whatsoever this whole period, hoping to get the most out of all the obvious hormonal and biological activity going on. I actually hit a 10 day long no fap streak early on in this upswing (actually I fapped most of those days, but didnt cum for 10 days), and that seemed to REALLY kick shit into high gear. Whenever I feel like I might be a little weak at the weights or like my energy might be dipping on the bike during HIIT, I just double down and go even harder. I can swear I've reversed these dips a number of times just over the course of a single workout just by pushing myself to the extreme and focusing my mental efforts at blowing past my limitations. There were a few days that I feel were going to go one way, but after my workout, they turned right the fuck around and then spurred on an upward trend in the days following. Feels like I'm engaged in a wrestling match at this point, but I'm victorious with a little extra effort most of the time.

Last point of interest is that Herb Pharm's eleuthero root extract is great. I got a great kick from it (2 droppers in the morning and 2 in the afternoon) on the first run, and will definitely be ordering the bigger bottle next time.

Feeling more normal than I have since crashing lately...I can feel and taste victory at this point, and it has me so incredibly focused and aggressively intent on reaching my destination. My fiance keeps pointing out some thing or another, whether it be my sexual performance or what she calls the smell of testosterone I'm apparently emitting on a regular basis, and claiming that so far as she can tell, I am healed. While I.know that isnt the case yet, it feels pretty good to at least pass for healed by someone so close to you.
    Proud of you dude! You know things are going up when other people notice the positive changes .

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    Keep up the good work brother. Your journey is one that motivates me if hit a downswing.

I just researched about creatine and saw your post from a couple months ago. Did you use creatine in your protocol? is it even allow during the protocoll?
    Thanks man, I am realy happy to hear my recovery log is helping you, because I rely on many to help me move forward as well...
    I did not ever buy any creatine, and at this point in the game I'm kind of just intent on not to keyring with my formula since it seems to be working so well. I do take sorghum flour every other day though, and that gives the dht boost that creatine also offers.
    Post-recovery I will likely get into creatine, but not before then I dont think.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does sorghum flour have an effect on DHT? I didn't know at all. I searched the internet, I found nothing. It would be interesting if I incorporated that into my diet then.

For creatine, it seems to me that it is not recommended during the protocol. To confirm.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 Readytonut's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks man, I am realy happy to hear my recovery log is helping you, because I rely on many to help me move forward as well...
    I did not ever buy any creatine, and at this point in the game I'm kind of just intent on not to keyring with my formula since it seems to be working so well. I do take sorghum flour every other day though, and that gives the dht boost that creatine also offers.
    Post-recovery I will likely get into creatine, but not before then I dont think.
    I think i desperately need the dht boost aswell but isnt sorghum flour technically non paleo and a grain? At least its gluten free
    Btw. have you noticed any testicles growth since the start of the protocol?

Quote Originally Posted by isseo View Post
    Does sorghum flour have an effect on DHT? I didn't know at all. I searched the internet, I found nothing. It would be interesting if I incorporated that into my diet then.

For creatine, it seems to me that it is not recommended during the protocol. To confirm.

Just google „sorghum flour dht“ and a bunch of articles pop up

Creatine seems pretty controversial, some say its ok and some say not to take.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ah, on the internet in France, by writing this on Google, nothing appears. I think that in France, we are behind the Anglo-Saxon countries.

Also, in my country, very few people eat sorghum.

If it's ok despite it not being paleo, I'll buy it.
    Thanks !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    [QUOTE=Readytonut;72156]I think i desperately need the dht boost aswell but isnt sorghum flour technically non paleo and a grain? At least its gluten free

My testicles didnt shrink to a degree that I found it noticeable, but that doesnt mean they didnt shrink at all. I simply wasnt paying that much attention to their size before or during crashing...I definitely had quite a few instances of ball ache in the early months of crashing however. Only thing I can say for sue is that, lately, they look fuller more often than they did since crashing. It's possible they are getting closer to their normal pre-crash size, but I just didnt pay much attention beforehand. Or who knows, maybe they're just getting larger than they've ever been. My fiance claims my junk is bigger now, even flaccid, so I guess its possible.

I would recommend taking L. Reuteri Plus probiotic by swanson. You can find it on Amazon. In addition to s. Boullardi and PB8, this is one of the probiotics I am cycling. I take each one for a month and then move to another. Thw reason I'm suggesting this one in particular to you is that it has been suggested, based on animal models, that Reuteri probiotics can increase testosterone and user reviews for this product on amazon repeatedly mention bigger nuts after using it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Readytonut View Post
    I think i desperately need the dht boost aswell but isnt sorghum flour technically non paleo and a grain? At least its gluten free

Just google „sorghum flour dht“ and a bunch of articles pop up

Creatine seems pretty controversial, some say its ok and some say not to take.
    Hey, sorry, please read my above post as it was intended to be a response to you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a minute since I updated, so just thought I catch up a bit.
    So, I feel like it's safe to say I'm done with bad downswings. I also appear to be done with long downswings. The new trend seems to be experiencing these "dips" that last anywhere from half a day to three days, during which time libido is very low and even visual arousal and manual arousal can be difficult to achieve (but not impossible, which is important to note). I get there eventually, but it's clear my sexual drive is low once I'm there, and erection maintenance can be a little shaky sometimes. Coupled with a bit more lethargy at my workouts, and maybe a slightly reduced appetite, that's about the extent of my downswings at this point (as of the last 1.5 months about), so hence, I call them "dips," so far lasting no more than 3 days.
    I usually go an average of 1 week or so between these dips, during which time things feel about 95% on the sexual front, and 100% on every other front. The real missing piece on the sexual front is still my old libido. I can see that will take quite some time to really fall back into place, but I cant say I wasnt informed of that repeatedly by the many posts here on SS. Anyhow, I'm hoping the absence of severe downswings is a good indication of major progress, as it feels to me to be so. Also the relatively stable sexual functioning is great, but of course I really am missing that crazy libido. I will keep doing my thing and letting you guys know how it's all coming along.
    Over all, things are good. I'm getting so used to feeling relatively normal that I must admit I can get pretty "roid rage-y" when these dips last lore than a day, but ultimately I have to keep calm and remember just how far I've come in a relatively short time frame (due to working my ass off, no doubt).
    Physically I look like a totally different person. My fiance says I look like a MMA fighter now (I began as a "skinny dude" 6 months ago). One day at the end of all this I'll try to upload some before and after photos just to show the power of TMO.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Been a minute since I updated, so just thought I catch up a bit.
    So, I feel like it's safe to say I'm done with bad downswings. I also appear to be done with long downswings. The new trend seems to be experiencing these "dips" that last anywhere from half a day to three days, during which time libido is very low and even visual arousal and manual arousal can be difficult to achieve (but not impossible, which is important to note). I get there eventually, but it's clear my sexual drive is low once I'm there, and erection maintenance can be a little shaky sometimes. Coupled with a bit more lethargy at my workouts, and maybe a slightly reduced appetite, that's about the extent of my downswings at this point (as of the last 1.5 months about), so hence, I call them "dips," so far lasting no more than 3 days.
    I usually go an average of 1 week or so between these dips, during which time things feel about 95% on the sexual front, and 100% on every other front. The real missing piece on the sexual front is still my old libido. I can see that will take quite some time to really fall back into place, but I cant say I wasnt informed of that repeatedly by the many posts here on SS. Anyhow, I'm hoping the absence of severe downswings is a good indication of major progress, as it feels to me to be so. Also the relatively stable sexual functioning is great, but of course I really am missing that crazy libido. I will keep doing my thing and letting you guys know how it's all coming along.
    Over all, things are good. I'm getting so used to feeling relatively normal that I must admit I can get pretty "roid rage-y" when these dips last lore than a day, but ultimately I have to keep calm and remember just how far I've come in a relatively short time frame (due to working my ass off, no doubt).
    Physically I look like a totally different person. My fiance says I look like a MMA fighter now (I began as a "skinny dude" 6 months ago). One day at the end of all this I'll try to upload some before and after photos just to show the power of TMO.
    I can relate to a lot of the above. Glad to hear you’re doing well! Curious, do you have penis size reduction during dips, flaccid or erect? Length and or girth changes at all?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I can relate to a lot of the above. Glad to hear you’re doing well! Curious, do you have penis size reduction during dips, flaccid or erect? Length and or girth changes at all?
    If my erection quality isnt great during these dips, then yes, but I cant say that I notice any size changes while flaccid. Aside from erection quality fluctuations, size loss was something I never experienced throughout this whole fiasco. What I did experience a lot early on was a difference in the rigidity of my penis when flaccid. There was a more rubbery consistency when flaccid. This largely resolved itself when I stopped having. ad downswings about 1.5-2 months ago, but I occasionally notice a slight change in firmness when in a dip. Over all it seems to be ironing itself out.