User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 Bankai9000's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am on day 4 of my waterfast right now and just wanted to say, I woke up feelin like shit XD. BUT HOLY I feel amazing af right now, the mental clarity and the featherlight feeling of the body is just SO DOPE. The first 2-3days were soo hard LOL.
    It's my first waterfast I'm doing while feeling pretty good, it was SOO difficult to motivate myself go through the first 2 days LOL xD. I had to constantly watch videos about autophagy and shite to keep myself motivated haha. Complete opposite since in the first 2 fasts I felt so bad that fasting gave me so much hope that I was really glad that they "exist" xd. I planned to go for at least 4 and probably like 7 days now.^^

I belive anything below 3/4days is a waste of time unless you're in ketosis for awhile prior. But I did only one ketodiet day pre fast so meh. And don't wanna go over 5-7days since refeeding is soo important and I'm scared of life comming in the way(social interactions with food involved).

Thought I'm alone but ma Dad is comming today and stays for awhile so idk how to keep doing it since I have to make him think I'm eating since he's dedconvinced that a human would die without 7days of food xd

And the timing for waterfasts is just never right. I hate to be working with people and doing all this stuff xd, I lacked so much aggression the last 2-3days which I needed, so I just bitched out and ignored problems I should've tackled like a lil bitch.
    If I'd be studying I just wouldn't go anywhere for a week and enjoy the damn peace LOL.

Well that's it, keep up de fight boyzz

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pic01.jpg

dis is me btw, so there's a face to these shitposts now KEK
    it'sa from like 2 weeks ago, I got a bit fat and that's probably at like 23% bodyfat if I'd guess.

Can make it look way bigger and rippd with better lightning but let's be honest here haha.
    Even tho I barely hit the gym for the past 4months the good diet seems to do it's job, I mean I didn't go for 3 months in a row lel cuz of sickness, Spain and Christmas not being at home.

Hope after this waterfast I can focus on getting back into a regular schedule of 2-3x a week of gym and get in the best shape on my life in the next 2-3years and maybe get somewhat decent even to this summer.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bankai9000 View Post
    pic01.jpg

dis is me btw, so there's a face to these shitposts now KEK
    it'sa from like 2 weeks ago, I got a bit fat and that's probably at like 23% bodyfat if I'd guess.

Can make it look way bigger and rippd with better lightning but let's be honest here haha.
    Even tho I barely hit the gym for the past 4months the good diet seems to do it's job, I mean I didn't go for 3 months in a row lel cuz of sickness, Spain and Christmas not being at home.

Hope after this waterfast I can focus on getting back into a regular schedule of 2-3x a week of gym and get in the best shape on my life in the next 2-3years and maybe get somewhat decent even to this summer.
    You look like you're in decent shape. I'd guess lower then 23% BF....give yourself some credit. lol
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ty Cd mate hah, it's the first time in my life I actually live healthy, very curious to see where it will bring me in 2-5years

Anything for eyefloaters? Shit is driving me insane, there's almost 0 improvement on them since crash I think. Thought that waterfasts might fix them due to tissuerepair, since I guessed that just tissue became loose when I crashed on Fin, since I had this insane physical brainpain and inflammation everywhere there, but weirdly after waterfasts they seem worse.

They seem more annoying when I 1) drink too much alc, 2) sleep bad or not much, 3) waterfast, 4) general higher stress, but otherwise I can't pinpoint anything and I can't find anything really about them either. Only got few anecdotes of people doing keto + IF fixing them after 3years when I asked around on yt, on reddit seems to be uncurable lel, but well that's reddit a shitehole too xD

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro; had eye floaters since I was young, and it hasn't changed ever since. I don't see how PFS attributes to eye floaters, more like an increase visually, or rather sensitivity that allows you to see them, they're like tiny debris in your retina, and I don't see how you'll remove them without actual surgery, but if you do know how, let me know xD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well some have diabetes1 since birth xd. I had them as a child cuz I remember them. But I'm 100% sure I never had them in my adult life. My floaters are pretty strong, there's no chance I can not notice them whatever I do. Don't have to be outside, just looking on my pc screen makes that shit pretty annoying.

What I found is that some ppl have them in general and usually kids have them for awhile, but for most it seems that they get them at the age of 20-30. And usually they seem to get worse till your vision gets more fucked and fucked. But that's probably the same with any "illness" since most ppl eat shit and live life unhealthy anyway + aging process.

And idk how fin attributes to eye floaters, but it was one of the main things I saw back then on pph even before I took fin. I remember checking myself looking into the sky prefin just for the luls, and I had absolute 0. Now it's probably one of my main bothering symptoms left. And it's waay more annoying than I'd like to admit and a 24/7 reminder all of this happened

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 alphacfi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have the floaters too. They showed up about a month after crash. Maxout says he had them and they went away. But they are apparently the last thing to go away.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @jacknap yo pls check hack wrote ya priv^^

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    ???
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no idea what your'e saying lol. just read everything maxout and cd posted they answer everything you can think of. at this point it just gets redundant. yes everything short of your dick falling off will recover. PFS isn't as bad as it feels / you think it is. the body can heal when you give it what it needs (the protocol)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.