User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I know this is a really old thread, but I've got a question. I've been going through some of the old threads and finding some great info! I've noticed niacinamide is mentioned quite often, and seems like it will help me. I'm planning to order Pure Encapsulations niacinamide. I'm curious, is this something to add in daily, or is it something that should be cycled?

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    I know this is a really old thread, but I've got a question. I've been going through some of the old threads and finding some great info! I've noticed niacinamide is mentioned quite often, and seems like it will help me. I'm planning to order Pure Encapsulations niacinamide. I'm curious, is this something to add in daily, or is it something that should be cycled?
    I couldn't tell you because it's not something that I ever used or recommended. Maybe others will chime in.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    I couldn't tell you because it's not something that I ever used or recommended. Maybe others will chime in.
    I know it's not part of the protocol, but sounds like it has some potential for neuro sides. AlsoTubZy was a big fan, not sure if he's even still around.
    Also, ordering some pine pollen tincture. I've been cycling 13 herbs (including pine pollen powder) but never added the tincture - looks like I've been missing out.
    Anyway, thanks for the reply. And, I know everyone says it, but thanks for sticking around to help us. It's great you're paying it forward. I plan to do the same once I beat this crap.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Niacinamide worked great for me for the first couple weeks I was taking it but then the results started to fizzle. Not sure if it was a tolerance thing or if it was only beneficial to a point in my recovery. I tend to think its the latter because when I take it after not taking it for a while, what used to be very apparent results don't happen anymore.
    My opinion is that it is beneficial for PFS sufferers but I would stick to 500 mg a day. Studies show it is androgenic and lowers cortisol, both good things for PFS sufferers.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    d DO the GOD DAMN PROTOCL.BITCH