Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marduk's journey

Hi

Been lurking here for a year now so i figured i make my own thread and see where this goes

I'm a 25 years old and keep in mind English is not my native language so sorry for any mistakes

I started losing my hair around 20 years old and it made me freak out enough to go see a doctor whom in turn prescribed me 5% minoxidi that i stopped using few months later with no side effects.

Long story short my hairloss slowed down a lot around 23 or so and i had many low testosterone symptoms so i went and checked and turns out i had hypogonadism and was put on TRT to treat it and things went great the first year i had my libido and erections back and hitting the gym never felt better.

Fast forward a year later my hairloss came back with a vengeance because of my now high testosterone and i started losing hair rapidly again so i researched and found out about Finastride (nearly no one knows what this drug is where i live) and i debated taking it for almost a year because of all the horror stories you all know and experienced, until one day i convinced myself to take it and things went downhill almost immediately

The second day after taking it i couldn't get an erection for my life, at first i thought it was my anxiety but it turned out something "switched off" in my body

My symptoms included
    -Severe insomnia, couldn't sleep for four days straight, and when i slept i kept on waking up 4 or 5 times at night and sleep was never refreshing at all.
    -No libido what so ever although my testosterone was still high.
    -Pretty bad rectal inflammation which i HAD to take antibiotics to get rid off
    The good old depression and anxiety with some bad brain fog and the worst memory.
    -Rash and skin issues especially in my face (forgot the name for it)
    -Muscle and skin loss and fatigue
    High estrogen symptoms and changes in my body response to hormones
    Bad tinnitus that lasted for 8 months
    -Eye floaters that are still not healed and many other symptoms

Luckily i started recovering relatively fast after this, in three days my erections came back and i had some relief of some symptoms and weirdly i never really fully "crashed" (still wondering if it's because i was on TRT) problem is i just didn't fully recover.

my remaining symptoms now are

-Bad and inconsistent digestion which is still a lot better than it was after i took the drug especially after i stopped eating gluten

Little to no libido

-Not the best sleep although it improved lately.

-My body is still not responding to hormones correctly as it used to be before fin, once i try to go back to my testosterone levels before fin immediately i experience high estrogen symptoms depression, difficulty urinating, itching and nipples erection, and no feeling downstairs at all.

-Fat and bone loss in my face with veins in my eyes and dark circles under them which i never had before

-Depersonalisation and memory issues.

And my worst symptom of all no joy in life and feeling very flat emotionally.

My main problem with the protocol is that i was diagnosed with hypogonadism long before Finastride so raising my natural testosterone is not possible anyway, besides even if i wanted to cycle the herbs its really difficult to get them where i live and im not stable enough financially to afford it

Am i doomed for good because I can't rely on my natural testosterone?

Also i wanna thank Bankai for talking to me
    on reddit through the hard times when i first took the drug and guiding me to this place which i immediately liked because all of the positivity that i really needed back then so thank you all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also wanted to know if anyone experienced IBS symptoms like diarrhea, gas and cramping and sometimes constipation

Ever since it took fin I can't eat gluten because it would always result in gas buildup and diarrhea and my stool colour becomes orange? (Tested negative for Celiac) So i dropped gluten 3 months ago, although my digestion improved and the orange colour is gone it's still inconsistent and I'm starting to think if all that stress triggered IBS to actually show up which is really confusing me

I'm kinda new to all of this so I'll be grateful of any information.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
    Also wanted to know if anyone experienced IBS symptoms like diarrhea, gas and cramping and sometimes constipation

Ever since it took fin I can't eat gluten because it would always result in gas buildup and diarrhea and my stool colour becomes orange? (Tested negative for Celiac) So i dropped gluten 3 months ago, although my digestion improved and the orange colour is gone it's still inconsistent and I'm starting to think if all that stress triggered IBS to actually show up which is really confusing me

I'm kinda new to all of this so I'll be grateful of any information.
    Yeah, gut issues are a common symptom. I have them (swinging between diarrhea and constipation, weird pain in left side of abdomen) and it's very frustrating. IMO it all comes down to the whole system being stressed, and the body reflecting that. There is still a lot about the gut and digestion that we don't know, but we do know that IBS is extremely sensitive to stress, so part of the battle is reducing that. The meditative and exercise parts of the protocol should help with that.

Good luck. Seems like you have a good mindset, which is a huge first step.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by petty3112 View Post
    Yeah, gut issues are a common symptom. I have them (swinging between diarrhea and constipation, weird pain in left side of abdomen) and it's very frustrating. IMO it all comes down to the whole system being stressed, and the body reflecting that. There is still a lot about the gut and digestion that we don't know, but we do know that IBS is extremely sensitive to stress, so part of the battle is reducing that. The meditative and exercise parts of the protocol should help with that.

Good luck. Seems like you have a good mindset, which is a huge first step.
    Thank you i have high hopes in full recovery eventually

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thank you i have high hopes in full recovery eventually
    You can get that if you keep your eye on the prize. It takes alot of work and dedication. But if myself, and many of the other guys who were completely devastated by that drug can do it, ANYONE can.

You've come to the right place.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You can get that if you keep your eye on the prize. It takes alot of work and dedication. But if myself, and many of the other guys who were completely devastated by that drug can do it, ANYONE can.

You've come to the right place.
    Thank you CD appreciate it

I'll start implementing all the protocol aspects that i can except for the herbs and see where this goes, also planning on starting a PH cycle as soon as i get my diet on check

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll start implementing all the protocol aspects that i can except for the herbs and see where this goes, also planning on starting a PH cycle as soon as i get my diet on check

you want to give yourself a few months of herbs diet and lifestyle before you do the ph cycle.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The herbs are a huge part of the protocol. it's like leaving the bread off the sandwhich. Why are you avoiding them again? You want to cycle the herbs a few months before just jumping into a prohormone run.

Have you ever cycled before?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    The herbs are a huge part of the protocol. it's like leaving the bread off the sandwhich. Why are you avoiding them again? You want to cycle the herbs a few months before just jumping into a prohormone run.

Have you ever cycled before?
    Not really avoiding them as i said it's pretty hard to get them where i live and I can't afford them now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick update been on and off the diet with not much consistency as i find it the hardest part of the whole protocol for me (especially when you are used to eating like shit for years) but there is definitely noticeable improvement in my digestion particularly after i dropped gluten with diarrhea almost gone now besides few tes every now and then.

Also been making my own bone broth for the past two weeks and i feel its helping my digestion (while also causing bloat and gas buildup for some reason?)

On the downside something that has been bothering me since my symptoms started on day one and it was the first thing i noticed after i took fin (never had this prior) is vision issues in particularly what i call "eyes vibration" due to a lack of better term, basically when i try to focus on anything relatively far my eye balls start vibrating fast to the right and left but not too far from what I'm focusing on if you get what i mean, is this a part of the PFS shit show or should i go and check if this could be something more serious?