User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bought two bottles of Super R andro. The androhard gave me brain fog and some dizziness. Will restart once those bottles arrive. To start around 300mg per day.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Conclusion on efficacy of Androhard by IML:

This product worked well for me in the first few weeks of use. Less bloat, higher metabolism, more energy, strength, and lifting of depressed mood. On the third cycle, its effects appeared to do the opposite, more bloat, less energy, more brain fog, more weight gain.
    So I am binning the Androhard in favor of Super R andro.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Conclusion on efficacy of Androhard by IML:

This product worked well for me in the first few weeks of use. Less bloat, higher metabolism, more energy, strength, and lifting of depressed mood. On the third cycle, its effects appeared to do the opposite, more bloat, less energy, more brain fog, more weight gain.
    So I am binning the Androhard in favor of Super R andro.
    So apparently the guys over at hackstasis have found that by supplementing with potassium chloride while cycling DHT Ph's, the negatives are diminished. I have yet to test this personally, but Maxout is currently running AH transdermal and the first time he ran it, it didn't agree with him. This time he says he feels great. The only difference is he is supplementing with 500mg/day of potassium chloride.

Just wanted to pass this info along. Do some research and test yourself on your next cycle. I'm going to do the same.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps the problem lies with blood pressure. KCl may help to regulate it. I may try it on the next cycle. Thanks for passing along. Just received my super r andro. I'm told it is good for three years from date of manufacture. That gives me a year still.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzbee View Post
    Perhaps the problem lies with blood pressure. KCl may help to regulate it. I may try it on the next cycle. Thanks for passing along. Just received my super r andro. I'm told it is good for three years from date of manufacture. That gives me a year still.
    Maxout is going to keep me posted. When you try it, let me know as well. I'll do the same the next time I run one of the newer androhards.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Maxout is going to keep me posted. When you try it, let me know as well. I'll do the same the next time I run one of the newer androhards.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    only thing bout that is I think the reason why andro helps with pfs is because it tanks pottassium... so supplementing potassium with it defeats the purpose from pfs perspective no? (a lot of the hackstasis stuff is over my head tho tbh)
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    only thing bout that is I think the reason why andro helps with pfs is because it tanks pottassium... so supplementing potassium with it defeats the purpose from pfs perspective no? (a lot of the hackstasis stuff is over my head tho tbh)
    No it doesn't. The thought they have behind PFS over there is that potassium is "stuck in the cell" so if you tank it with Andro, then supplement with potassium, it makes it work properly again. I can't speak to this however as I never used potassium during any of my runs with PFS, I only did now that all systems are go again.

That being said, I'm also not using it for PFS anymore, it actually doesn't agree with me at all post-PFS and this potassium supplementation has fixed it so far on this run.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    No...not at all. The symptoms and problems from fin can all very easily be explained by 5ar inhibition....all of it.

It helps with PFS because it's replacing DHT in the tissues that were starved of it because of 5ar inhibition. It also helps to regenerate lost 5ar function. This is why it helps. It has nothing to do with potassium.

I only had positive results with it during my PFS. Now that I don't have it anymore, this stuff on the market these days makes me feel like shit. EXCEPT primordials version.....that always ever makes me feel good.

Supposedly high dose androsterone will burn through postassium.....that is what they're saying. That I can see being a possibility.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-01-2018 at 05:52 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Electrolyte depletion seems to fit the symptoms I had with MuscleGelz's androhard. Headaches, palpitations, and eventual fatigue. Will keep hydrated for sure. Coconut water should do the trick.