User Tag List

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems the pain is starting to subside, still have something, but not near as bad as two weeks ago when this all started. My erection quality is weak, and If I get an erection at night it might hurt a few minutes only after the erection has gone. If I masterbate the pain will stay for 30 minutes around. My pelvic floor also can hurt a bit time to time, but not always.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mike26 View Post
    It seems the pain is starting to subside, still have something, but not near as bad as two weeks ago when this all started. My erection quality is weak, and If I get an erection at night it might hurt a few minutes only after the erection has gone. If I masterbate the pain will stay for 30 minutes around. My pelvic floor also can hurt a bit time to time, but not always.
    It seems from an outsider looking in, you're a feverish masterbater. Maybe try holding off for a bit.....
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    It seems from an outsider looking in, you're a feverish masterbater. Maybe try holding off for a bit.....
    I was getting erections without masterbating to check my erection quality, which is poor. I hope I did not cause myself permanent damage, or damage that needs surgery.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I was getting erections without masterbating to check my erection quality, which is poor. I hope I did not cause myself permanent damage, or damage that needs surgery.
    Bro...almost every post you're talking about jacking off. I'm going to say you're way over doing it. You're obsessing over it. It's not healthy.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol @feverish masturbator
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bro...almost every post you're talking about jacking off. I'm going to say you're way over doing it. You're obsessing over it. It's not healthy.
    I masterbated after two weeks, I had sex, then masterbated with the girl, but I do try to get erections very often since that helps my mind know I'm potent and have no need to worry, it helps me sleep deeper. But I dont do anything more then just try to get erections usually.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I masterbated after two weeks, I had sex, then masterbated with the girl, but I do try to get erections very often since that helps my mind know I'm potent and have no need to worry, it helps me sleep deeper. But I dont do anything more then just try to get erections usually.
    Okay, but regardless, what you're doing is unhealthy behavior. Normal activities of healthy people don't include checking to see if they can get an erection five times a day. I know where you're coming from, I've been there, which is why I'm telling you, you need to stop and start focusing on the other things. Bring yourself into the present. Any time you feel this unhealthy desire to check your dick, do some breathing exercises. Drop and do some push ups.....any thing other then what you're doing.

You're going to cause yourself more unhealthy mind fucks by continuing to do this.

And I know you say you're just checking "usually" but I know your spanking it bro. Too much. I've been doing this a long time and I can feel the OCDness of your writing. Not judging, like I said....I've been there. Just trying to help you out.

Redirect your focus on one of the many other facets of the protocol. It's a much healthier alternative.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-02-2018 at 09:09 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    lol @feverish masturbator
    Tell me I'm lying....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I have done a decent amount of research on understanding the risks involved in penis pumping (now that I have an injury), and it seems that there are many risks involved with this action.

It seems there are actually only seven FDA approved pumps on the market, which treat ED (this is the main reason we PFS victims are using it for), the main qualification by the FDA, is the pressure they have, as anything above a certain pressure amount is considered dangerous -https://www.augustams.com/medical-grade-vacuum-erection-device/

There are also a whole host of horror stories on the internet about people who have been trying to recover years from either a bathmate, or other vacuum devices. Granted most are happy, but we are back to the whole Finasteride story then, as this would be a comparable of how many people are happy as opposed to those who were damaged by it. Some people have a less sensitive manhood as apposed to others.

Using a bathmate, or any of these devices that have the above recommended pressure, is part of the Penis Enlargement game, there are tons of sources from the professional medical world, that will tell you to stay far from Penis enlargement exercises -https://texaspenilesurgery.com/dangers-of-trendy-penis-enlargement-exercises/

Vacuum devices also don't naturally draw blood, it pulls in arterial blood, not venous blood. - A Urologist told me this, and you can confirm this with other urology establishments as I did.

End of day, it seems using a penile pump can be controversial.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I have done a decent amount of research on understanding the risks involved in penis pumping (now that I have an injury), and it seems that there are many risks involved with this action.

It seems there are actually only seven FDA approved pumps on the market, which treat ED (this is the main reason we PFS victims are using it for), the main qualification by the FDA, is the pressure they have, as anything above a certain pressure amount is considered dangerous -https://www.augustams.com/medical-grade-vacuum-erection-device/

There are also a whole host of horror stories on the internet about people who have been trying to recover years from either a bathmate, or other vacuum devices. Granted most are happy, but we are back to the whole Finasteride story then, as this would be a comparable of how many people are happy as opposed to those who were damaged by it. Some people have a less sensitive manhood as apposed to others.

Using a bathmate, or any of these devices that have the above recommended pressure, is part of the Penis Enlargement game, there are tons of sources from the professional medical world, that will tell you to stay far from Penis enlargement exercises -https://texaspenilesurgery.com/dangers-of-trendy-penis-enlargement-exercises/

Vacuum devices also don't naturally draw blood, it pulls in arterial blood, not venous blood. - A Urologist told me this, and you can confirm this with other urology establishments as I did.

End of day, it seems using a penile pump can be controversial.
    What is this? An FDA letter you printed off or what? Urologists and tons of doctors will also say that Fin is healthy. Doesn't make it true.

Either way it's not a necessary part. I didn't use mine a whole lot to be honest. All came back.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.