User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Established Member Feedback Score 0 RickTheRuler's Avatar
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

So far, nothing. I haven’t been sleeping as deep , haven’t had morning wood for like 1 week or two. Just backloaded & im bloated. Runny nose, pulsing head etc, bloodshot eyes etc.

All very weird, but will push forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Today’s a bad day. Feel sick as hell. Still on 400 Mgs.

Your supposed to feel things by week 3 ish?

I’m disappointed, but really immersing myself in the shitty feelings & dealing with it.
    Very uncomfortable, but I feel like this is the best way.

Last edited by RickTheRuler; 12-06-2018 at 04:05 PM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 Durantia37's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RickTheRuler View Post
    Today’s a bad day. Feel sick as hell. Still on 400 Mgs.

Your supposed to feel things by week 3 ish?

I’m disappointed, but really immersing myself in the shitty feelings & dealing with it.
    Very uncomfortable, but I feel like this is the best way.

You've been on cycle for like a week, right? If you're already having issues, I would lower the dose. It's better to do a long cycle at a low dose than a short cycle at a high dose, imo.

Honestly, if you're having bad issues a week into your first cycle, you might just be one of the many people who can't tolerate the stuff.

If things get too rough, and lowering the dose doesn't help, quit the cycle, wait 6 or 7 weeks, and try again at a really low dose (100mg or even less, you can even open the capsule and do 50mg). Then slowly raise the dose every few days until you get sides again. Then you'll know what dose works best for you in the future.

If you're not one of the lucky people who can just gobble 400mg a day for six weeks and not have any sides, you have to experiment a little, and it's worth experimenting, because the cycles can be really, really helpful.

Also, I have personally experienced ZERO correlation between how you feel on cycle and the benefits after. All cycles have benefitted me afterwards, some have felt awful.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Yeah about, I started Saturday. I think I’m getting upset at the physical stuff not coming in.. like libido, muscle hardening etc...I would put up with mental stuff if there’s surges in the other stuff. That way at least I know something is going on. It’s weird when the libido, erections etc. are not up to par..

I could also be putting expectations on myself which is never good with this thing.

The shittyness I’m in mentally I could deff deal with. No doubt. I make humor of it.. But then when the physical stuff isn’t following then it just compounds on top of that & then my level of despair is at an all time high.

If this persists then I will lower the dose & take your advice.

I need to get past this whole “things working behind the scenes” stage. I can’t lie it’s wearing on me a bit.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Is it possible to have a high pitched voice on cycle. I was dealing with some nasal pressure & other things. But people are commenting on it. I thought this type of thing would make your voice deeper??

Should voice changes be part of the up and down as well.

Frustrating week.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to have a high pitched voice on cycle. I was dealing with some nasal pressure & other things. But people are commenting on it. I thought this type of thing would make your voice deeper??

Should voice changes be part of the up and down as well.

Frustrating week.

Voice changes are "normal" part of pfs. Mine got really high in the early phases, now not that bad.

R-andro didn't make it deeper, but 4-andro did

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Quote Originally Posted by basementdweller View Post
    Voice changes are "normal" part of pfs. Mine got really high in the early phases, now not that bad.

R-andro didn't make it deeper, but 4-andro did
    Thanks BD, will continue to truck through this enzyme building inferno I’m in.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

R-Andro Cycle #1

Boy this is fucking nuts. I’m next level depressed, & vented to my dad about not wanting to be on this earth anymore. Damn lol..im battling my own brain & living minute by minute.

but physically the only thing I’m feeling is more strength. Sexually I’ve seem to have gotten worse. No morning wood for a while.

I’m gonna try this for another week, if things don’t improve I’ll drop it at 3-4 weeks or something, so I can at least get something out of it & not quit too early.

Other concerns is that I always had this weird nose pressure, & mucous in the back of my throat with PFS, some days it’s there some days not so much.. also at times when I tear while yawning or anything else, my eyes get itchy.

I am a bit overwhelmed with all these things going on at once.. & I feel like the Mucous & itchiness are things that hold me back from progressing. Do they?

I deff have a smaller nose & all those crazy physical symptoms. Is it possible to come back from these severe symptoms without pro hormone use? My concern is that the herbs won’t be enough given the level of fucked I am.

Could really use help.

Last edited by RickTheRuler; 12-08-2018 at 10:46 AM.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 DrivenToRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boy this is fucking nuts. I’m next level depressed, & vented to my dad about not wanting to be on this earth anymore. Damn lol..im battling my own brain & living minute by minute.

but physically the only thing I’m feeling is more strength. Sexually I’ve seem to have gotten worse. No morning wood for a while.

I’m gonna try this for another week, if things don’t improve I’ll drop it at 3-4 weeks or something, so I can at least get something out of it & not quit too early.

Other concerns is that I always had this weird nose pressure, & mucous in the back of my throat with PFS, some days it’s there some days not so much.. also at times when I tear while yawning or anything else, my eyes get itchy.

I am a bit overwhelmed with all these things going on at once.. & I feel like the Mucous & itchiness are things that hold me back from progressing. Do they?

I deff have a smaller nose & all those crazy physical symptoms. Is it possible to come back from these severe symptoms without pro hormone use? My concern is that the herbs won’t be enough given the level of fucked I am.

Could really use help.

Get out of your brain and get into your body when you are down. Do something physical. Even walking. I bet you weren't depressed when you were busing your ass on those hill sprints you posted pictures of lol Because you were doing something that required your full attention, and put you in flow.

Are you meditating? Its huge. It lets you devote full attention and achieve flow in even monotonous shit after a while. Hell I fold laundry in flow lol. No mind wandering and thinking about my day to day symptoms, and stressing. Because my mind has been trained not to do so.

You need this brother. Your jacked, but the most important thing to train with pfs is your brain.

I didn't believe in meditation at first...being a science over spiritual person, but the shit works. There's plenty of science to back it at this point.

Give this video a watch.

Why Meditate? | Change your Brains Default Mode - YouTube

Some of the best inspiration I've had in making mindfulness a regular practice.
    Its only work until its routine

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    focus on what you have not what you don't have. not going to lie I was the biggest cry baby during down swings. But now deeper into it I finally have got some discipline (getting better doesn't hurt either). Nurture yourself. In the darkest moments when I was getting panic attacks daily meditation really helped. Holosync + deep breathing together would help the panic attacks go away.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.