User Tag List

Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP26 View Post
    Got my androgens results in. Keep in mind, this is baseline. Not artificially induced.

Total Testosterone: 742ng/dL
    Free testosterone %: 59%
    DHT: 33ng/dL

So, it seems 5 alpha reductase type 2 is just fine in converting T to DHT. Well within range now. However, as I stated before, progesterone is high. Tested it twice to be sure it wasn't fluke. But it's not. Some of the guys from here in the WhatsApp group already know, but my doctor has paired with a specialized laboratory here in the USA that tests neurosteroids. We're going to have that lab work done here soon to see what 5 alpha reductase type 1 looks like. This test is very wide and literally tests everything you need to know to pinpoint what the hormonal issue is in PFS.

Beyond the science, I'm ok, I suppose. I'm getting back into my work and can function. Just wobbly, feel pretty off, sleep is shit, no libido, ringing ears that comes and goes. The usual.
    Good luck to you. From what I've seen over the past 13 years, you're not going to be able to spot fix pfs. It just doesn't work. When 5ar is inhibited it causes multi-system issues that are fixed best from a holistic angle. Time frame on the protocol, 100%, is 6mos to 2yrs. This has been a constant.

Anything you find you can feel free to share here, but for the most part, this forum is for those who want to participate in the TMO program and all that goes along with it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    You misunderstand. I'm not spot fixing. My doctor and I are investigating. We both are fascinated by the science of it. Just checking under the hood, so to speak. At the same time, I have been pretty spot on in what my issue is. And in terms of the protocol, I'm still doing it. The diet, the herbs, the sun, the prohormone cycles, etc,.

I'm not quite sure why this has to turn into Salem, Oregon circa 1800s. Everyone is different and I get the mantra is "believe believe believe in the protocol" but there's still guys here 4-7 years at it and still dealing. I'm in no disagreement: be healthy. But that isn't the full picture, based on what I'm reading with my own eyes.

Once upon a time, this forum wasn't afraid to venture out a little and experiment with stuff. Be scientific and have hypotheses. Now it's restrictive taboo and I find it as ridiculous as the hypocondriacs at PH who refuse to do anything but whine about how they're gonna end it and eat each other alive.

I fully respect those that believe, and possibly manage, some recovery being 100% holistic. Just diet and exercise. No prohormones or herbs. And I fully respect those that trial and error something and manage to flip a switch without diet and exercise, which also does happen. All that I ask is for that same respect and possibly an adoption of the 2016/17 mindset rather than this new one that basically says we're not allowed out past 9pm.
    I can tell you with certainty that the guys still at it and still suffering for 4-7 years have not been giving it 100%. That's fact.

Okay, got you man. Sorry for the mis-understanding. I'm just trying to have this place stay on the correct path and not devolve into something it doesn't have to be. There are plenty of other websites for people that are testing out different theories and such. I'm not against that, at all, it's just for the purpose of keeping things "neat" this site is for people choosing to use the TMO protocol to heal.

I respect anyone that wants to try those things, as I was one of those guys once. But after going through all of that turmoil, in the dark so to speak, and then finding something that has worked for MOST of the guys that have been true to it, that's the path I've choosen for this place. Perhaps, if you're interested in that, there is a forum called "Hackstasis" where guys are trying all kinds of different methods. I'm not sure on their recoveries, or if they have any at all, but they are doing all kinds of tinkering over there.

Here is the "full picture." Be true to this protocol......100%, consistently, all the time, for as long as it takes, and you will heal. Do every single thing that is instructed. THAT is the bottom line. No guess work, no bullshit. Simply follow what is laid out and you will have your life back.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-12-2020 at 11:42 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    An another note, is it too early to start using the pump? Is there a time frame that's recommended on using it cuz I would love to start.
    Not at all. The sooner, the better actually. Have you purchased yet? If and when you do, I would hope you purchase through TMO. That's what keeps the lights on here......barely......lol.

You can check out your options here: https://bathmatedirect.com?uid=1&oid=1&affid=209
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 05-12-2020 at 03:10 PM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Haven't yet, nope. Like I said, I'm back to work now on my projects and money is flowing in. $1600 made in the past 48 hours and I'm ready to start investing in good ol' Johnson. Link?

EDIT: Ah. You added it in. Good deal. ��
    There are plenty of archived posts concerning this product that may help you in your decision. Or, you could always ask here. It's good to refresh the info once in awhile.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Ordered. Let's see if it works. ��‍♂️
    Oh it works.....lol. There is a slight learning curve, so when ready, let us know.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did my first pump. Did it til I felt some pressure but not pain. Much plumper. Wow! 😳
    Yea it’s amazing. I’ve only used it a total of three times and my erections are like 99% as hard as pre pfs. Before they were like 70%

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Yea it’s amazing. I’ve only used it a total of three times and my erections are like 99% as hard as pre pfs. Before they were like 70%
    Just wait until you see what happens when you get on a consistent schedule. You're going to add size and girth as a side effect of pumping. Not a bad "waste product" from that activity, for sure. I like that you can pump hours and hours before sex and you still have the benefits when you get it in, even say four or so hours later. Solid piece of equipment for every man to have. My woman can always feel the difference when I pump before sex. it makes that much of a difference in girth and rigidity.

- - - Updated - - -

It seems neither of you guys had any issues out of the gate whatsoever. That's another nice surprise.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Did my first pump. Did it til I felt some pressure but not pain. Much plumper. Wow! ��
    How did you structure your session? And I'm sure you know this already, but never pump till you feel pain...you want to get to the place just below that, and stay there. You have a timer?

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 DefRecover's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok - so I haven’t started the pumping - WHERE do you guys do this? A 20 min cold shower doesn’t sound great. Quite sure my wife would have something to say if I was sitting on the couch for 20 mins with a dick pump on watching TV. What’s the drill?

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DefRecover View Post
    Ok - so I haven’t started the pumping - WHERE do you guys do this? A 20 min cold shower doesn’t sound great. Quite sure my wife would have something to say if I was sitting on the couch for 20 mins with a dick pump on watching TV. What’s the drill?
    Cold showers and pumping sessions are two different things. You dont' do them simultaneously. You pump in the shower, not on the couch. It's a water based pump, so you need the bath or shower, hence why it's called the bathmate.