User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Severe Anxiety

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when I first crashed I used phosphatidylserine... thinking of getting another bottle, what u guys think? I know it lower cortisol quite well and I had sky high cortisol first month of crashing

https://nootriment.com/phosphatidylserine-cortisol/
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    when I first crashed I used phosphatidylserine... thinking of getting another bottle, what u guys think? I know it lower cortisol quite well and I had sky high cortisol first month of crashing

https://nootriment.com/phosphatidylserine-cortisol/
    Did you ever try the phosphatidylserine? If so, how did it work?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 jacknap's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Did you ever try the phosphatidylserine? If so, how did it work?
    I barely noticed a difference with it. L-theanine and ashwagandha heped (ashwa cycled though. I'm starting to think that PFS is essentially adrenal fatigue crash so basically anything to get your body in parasympathetic state will help.
    From rock bottom to rockstar, baby.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jacknap View Post
    I barely noticed a difference with it. L-theanine and ashwagandha heped (ashwa cycled though. I'm starting to think that PFS is essentially adrenal fatigue crash so basically anything to get your body in parasympathetic state will help.
    Right on, thanks for the reply. I've been cycling ashwagandha and love it. Adrenal fatigue definitely makes a ton of sense, and I tend to agree with you on that. I'll look into L-theanine. Whatever it takes to push passed this.. So ready to be passed this nonsense. Thanks again, man.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Right on, thanks for the reply. I've been cycling ashwagandha and love it. Adrenal fatigue definitely makes a ton of sense, and I tend to agree with you on that. I'll look into L-theanine. Whatever it takes to push passed this.. So ready to be passed this nonsense. Thanks again, man.
    Adrenal fatigue is just a symptom of PFS. A horrible one at that. That being said, there could be much, much worse persistent sides.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"