User Tag List

Thread: Jiawei Xiaoyao

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jiawei Xiaoyao

Just wondered what people thought about this herbal treatment for neurosteroid replenishment. It has a similar efficacy to some SSRIs when it comes to raising allo, without the dodgy side effects.

As always, we should make sure its totally safe before giving it a run.

Let me know your thoughts!

Jiawei Xiaoyao capsule treatment for mild to moderate major depression with anxiety symptoms: a randomized, double-blind, double-dummy, controlled, multicenter, parallel-treatment trial - PubMed

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would just stick with the protocol, personally.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I'm doing the protocol, I'm just looking at supplementing it with other things.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MungYarlon View Post
    I'm doing the protocol, I'm just looking at supplementing it with other things.
    Right, I meant that I would not supplement it with other things. But to each their own and I wish you the best with any choice you make, to supplement or not.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If it’s a supplement it should be pretty harmless to try it out I guess. It seems to have all the magic words like “raise allo levels”. I’m low key interested.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No experience with it. I personally added a a few things to the protocol when I ran it (Fadogia Agrestis, Safed Musli, and Bulbine Natalensis) as rotation herbs for things that didn't sit well with me (Maca, Ashwaghanda) - so I don't think there's anything wrong with it if it works. I've been meaning to approach CD about adding those three to the list at some point as they all do what we're looking for here (boost LH, AR, estrogen signaling [yes, estrogen signaling isn't always bad]).

Another two that have caught my eye from listening to podcasts, etc. are Ecklonia Cava and Grains of Paradise (Paroslim). The latter appears to be a very androgenic pepper that can be added to diet or taken as supplement through extracts. The former is a nootropic type seaweed with a lot of interesting properties.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    No experience with it. I personally added a a few things to the protocol when I ran it (Fadogia Agrestis, Safed Musli, and Bulbine Natalensis) as rotation herbs for things that didn't sit well with me (Maca, Ashwaghanda) - so I don't think there's anything wrong with it if it works. I've been meaning to approach CD about adding those three to the list at some point as they all do what we're looking for here (boost LH, AR, estrogen signaling [yes, estrogen signaling isn't always bad]).

Another two that have caught my eye from listening to podcasts, etc. are Ecklonia Cava and Grains of Paradise (Paroslim). The latter appears to be a very androgenic pepper that can be added to diet or taken as supplement through extracts. The former is a nootropic type seaweed with a lot of interesting properties.
    What was your reaction with maca? I'm feeling anixous, depressed and with insomnia when I take tribulus, even small amount. I think my Estrogen is too high at the moment, that's why I'm not reacting well to tribulus (in the past it was awesome) so I wanted to try other herbs (specially the weaker ones) I also saw many people getting problems with ashwaghanda.

I usually take tribulus and feel the effects the same day (even 1/6 or 1/8 of a pill) if my body handle it well I get better, if not, I feel bad and get a wet dream and after that I crash. That's why I wanted something weaker but also good for pfs.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    What was your reaction with maca? I'm feeling anixous, depressed and with insomnia when I take tribulus, even small amount. I think my Estrogen is too high at the moment, that's why I'm not reacting well to tribulus (in the past it was awesome) so I wanted to try other herbs (specially the weaker ones) I also saw many people getting problems with ashwaghanda.

I usually take tribulus and feel the effects the same day (even 1/6 or 1/8 of a pill) if my body handle it well I get better, if not, I feel bad and get a wet dream and after that I crash. That's why I wanted something weaker but also good for pfs.
    I don't exactly remember it just didn't make me feel good during PFS. I use both now though with no issues.

Do you have any blood work as to why your estrogen is high or are you just guessing? I'm normally not a big bloodwork guy like CD, but it can help when you think you're high on things. I had the opposite during PFS, low estrogen.
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    I don't exactly remember it just didn't make me feel good during PFS. I use both now though with no issues.

Do you have any blood work as to why your estrogen is high or are you just guessing? I'm normally not a big bloodwork guy like CD, but it can help when you think you're high on things. I had the opposite during PFS, low estrogen.
    Maca would make your pfs worse? Like all symptoms would be worse?

I don't have any blood work right now I'm Just guessing since my nipples were puffy and I remember other blood Works I did in the past showing high E2 after Clomid, tamoxifen and since I get the exactly same reaction with tribulus, I would guess it's high too.

Could you tell me if you feel those herbs you said above in the same day? How was the effect they had on you? I'm really interested, maybe I'll try them too.

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    i would just stick with the protocol, personally.
    i

had a bitch

do the fucking protocol.butch

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGo View Post
    I

HAD A BITCH

DO THE FUCKING PROTOCOL.BUTCH