Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Super R Andro Topical Cream by Iron Mag Labs (DHT) - GymNTonic.com

Use Code: cdsnuts.

I'm sensitive to epi as well. I've heard rave reviews about this product and I'm going to personally run it this summer. This product should have the opposite effect on you. It SHOULD calm you down and HELP you sleep because of gaba agonism.

FYI, that code works for ANY product in this store. There are other helpful ones there as well you could get into if you pleased.
    Trying to order but the site bugs out for me on the payment step?
    Its not showing anything, tried multiple browsers.

- edit- Ok, this bit is in their shipping section:

We can ship to virtually any address in the world. The customer is responsible for any and all International shipping fees. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. In order to complete an International order, you must contact us via EMAIL: (orders@gymntonic.com) and we will estimate and set up a way to pay for each order. We are not responsible for orders that are seized by CUSTOMS, and we are not responsible to know whether or not a supplement is legal in your particular Country.

So if you are not from the states you have to mail em.
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-14-2021 at 10:11 AM.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo View Post
    Trying to order but the site bugs out for me on the payment step?
    Its not showing anything, tried multiple browsers.

- edit- Ok, this bit is in their shipping section:

We can ship to virtually any address in the world. The customer is responsible for any and all International shipping fees. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations. In order to complete an International order, you must contact us via EMAIL: (orders@gymntonic.com) and we will estimate and set up a way to pay for each order. We are not responsible for orders that are seized by CUSTOMS, and we are not responsible to know whether or not a supplement is legal in your particular Country.

So if you are not from the states you have to mail em.
    Did you get it? Or are you ordering from out of country? I have to get the bugs worked out if there still are any.....please let me know
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-14-2021 at 10:38 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Did you get it? Or are you ordering from out of country? I have to get the bugs worked out if there still are any.....please let me know
    No, but I am ordering from Europe so that might throw a spanner in the works.

Did send a mail.

I'm gonna be honest I'm not sure I am supposed to be able to buy this in the EU. But I did receive the UH from Iconic so...

Also tried replying to your PM but apparently you are a very popular guy with inbox issues ;-)
    Last edited by Mojo; 03-14-2021 at 11:06 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did send a mail.

I'm gonna be honest I'm not sure I am supposed to be able to buy this in the EU. But I did receive the UH from Iconic so...

Also tried replying to your PM but apparently you are a very popular guy with inbox issues ;-)
    Ordering from the EU would definitely count as out of country By out of country, CD meant outside of the USA.

I’m ordering from within the US and I also got a message that they’re not accepting credit cards right now, so I don’t think this is an EU thing.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Did send a mail.

Clleared my inbox.....you should be able to reach me now. I can help you out if you haven't done so yet.....i'll expedite everything.....it'll be quicker that way.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Androsterone is the Alpha isomer and Epiandrosterone is the Beta Isomer.

Epiandro is more stimulating and acts as a GABA antagonist while Androsterone is a GABA agonist which is more calming. Androsterone is also much more androgenic.

They work the same in the sense they both can convert to DHT through the backdoor pathway but the molecules itself have different direct effects.

Also, in the study I linked above - direct androsterone supplementation increased epiandrosterone in the brain - so you are still technically still getting an increased conversion to epiandro even if you are just supplementing androsterone alone.

From my personal experimentation with epiandro and I think CD had the same but it killed my libido a bit and made me irritated/aggressive without the androgenic properties along with muscle spasms/hearth palps. It basically felt similar to a stimulant for me and I felt weird on it.

I think high doses of androsterone only is the best and that is what I'm trialing now and it seems to be the best especially for mental issues - at least for me.
    Actually, TubZy just answered your question. Here you go @MarkPfs

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Actually, TubZy just answered your question. Here you go @MarkPfs
    I thought @Mojo asked the question?

And thanks @Tubz

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the risk of asking a redundant question; is this stuff suppressive? Im interested in purchasing and running this stuff. also does it affect thyroid at all? do gains from it last?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 TubZy's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashed View Post
    At the risk of asking a redundant question; is this stuff suppressive? Im interested in purchasing and running this stuff. also does it affect thyroid at all? do gains from it last?
    Androsterone is very very mild in terms of suppression.

4 andro can be more suppressive but in general they are not super suppressive.

Androsterone mimics thyroid hormone and stimulates metabolic rate by increasing oxygen consumption. So it will have a "hyperthyroid" like effect to an extent.

https://journals.physiology.org/doi/...Code=ajplegacy
    Last edited by TubZy; 03-18-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TubZy View Post
    Androsterone is very very mild in terms of suppression.

4 andro can be more suppressive but in general they are not super suppressive.

Androsterone mimics thyroid hormone and stimulates metabolic rate by increasing oxygen consumption. So it will have a "hyperthyroid" like effect to an extent.

https://journals.physiology.org/doi/...Code=ajplegacy
    This ^^^^^^^^