User Tag List

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Herbs - Adrenal Fatigue and Advice needed

Hey guys, sorry to flood with another thread but maybe it can help others.

I always had good reaction to tribulus and recently I noticed my body couldn't handle even 1/6 a week or even once every two weeks (I know it may sound absurd). I'm taking a very strong brand that people say is way too strong comparing to now foods tribulus (like 2-3 times stronger). This is what I feel when I take it.

Feel better after a couple hours, then I get insomnia, the next day I may feel a little depressed and anxious, still insomnia, I crash during the night following a wet dream (I know this may also sound absurd but I noticed that everytime I get a wet dream I have a mini crash right after, but I do get back to normal after a couple days). This is even worse if the crash/wet dream happens the day after tribulus or two or three days after. It's like if I can handle without crashing for more days I get a better baseline.

When I wasn't too sensitive I could take more than one pill and felt excelent, get a better baseline and would stay better, in fact I already got back to 75% back to normal once, but it was a long time ago and I didn't know TMO so i drank, smoked, did drugs, did a lot of pmo and crashed again.

It feels like I'm intolerant to tribulus (I decided to take once every two weeks because I noted my body could handle it a little bit better) and even when I take other herb in the same week that I take tribulus it feels like I'm taking tribulus two times a week. I would say it still feels like I get the tolerance issue, so I don't know if it's a receptor thing or hormones building so much that my body can't increase the T more than that and crash.

What I would like to ask you guys is how to get through this? What herbs do you feel like its weaker than tribulus? (because I think I need something weaker to get stronger to take stronger things again)

I tried maca root (but from a very bad brand, didn't feel anything, maybe I'll try from a different brand). I tried these herbs

Maca
    Tribulus
    Korean Ginseng
    Ginkgo Biloba
    Catuaba
    Licorice Root
    Mucuna or Mua Puama (didn't know)

Actually I felt better with just tribulus, and the recoveries I read have more Tribulus, Maca and Tongkat than any other herb.
    I would also guess that my adrenals are so fucked up that I can't handle any stress (being muscular fiber break, being work, I always get a mini crash) so maybe I need to build my adrenals to get back to herb rotation? So maybe maca is the herb I should take for a while? I'm really confused and would like to know about your reactions with herbs.

BTW I also saw many guys crashing with strong herbs like tribulus (specially when they take from a good brand and a higher dose) and tongkat (guys crashing with a strong brand) so maybe this is something some guys needs to address before the herb rotation?

Sorry about the long post is just that I tried to explain better what is happening and see if there are other guys feeling the same, so they can get some info when people reply this post.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazilianguy View Post
    Hey guys, sorry to flood with another thread but maybe it can help others.

I always had good reaction to tribulus and recently I noticed my body couldn't handle even 1/6 a week or even once every two weeks (I know it may sound absurd). I'm taking a very strong brand that people say is way too strong comparing to now foods tribulus (like 2-3 times stronger). This is what I feel when I take it.

Feel better after a couple hours, then I get insomnia, the next day I may feel a little depressed and anxious, still insomnia, I crash during the night following a wet dream (I know this may also sound absurd but I noticed that everytime I get a wet dream I have a mini crash right after, but I do get back to normal after a couple days). This is even worse if the crash/wet dream happens the day after tribulus or two or three days after. It's like if I can handle without crashing for more days I get a better baseline.

When I wasn't too sensitive I could take more than one pill and felt excelent, get a better baseline and would stay better, in fact I already got back to 75% back to normal once, but it was a long time ago and I didn't know TMO so i drank, smoked, did drugs, did a lot of pmo and crashed again.

It feels like I'm intolerant to tribulus (I decided to take once every two weeks because I noted my body could handle it a little bit better) and even when I take other herb in the same week that I take tribulus it feels like I'm taking tribulus two times a week. I would say it still feels like I get the tolerance issue, so I don't know if it's a receptor thing or hormones building so much that my body can't increase the T more than that and crash.

What I would like to ask you guys is how to get through this? What herbs do you feel like its weaker than tribulus? (because I think I need something weaker to get stronger to take stronger things again)

I tried maca root (but from a very bad brand, didn't feel anything, maybe I'll try from a different brand). I tried these herbs

Maca
    Tribulus
    Korean Ginseng
    Ginkgo Biloba
    Catuaba
    Licorice Root
    Mucuna or Mua Puama (didn't know)

Actually I felt better with just tribulus, and the recoveries I read have more Tribulus, Maca and Tongkat than any other herb.
    I would also guess that my adrenals are so fucked up that I can't handle any stress (being muscular fiber break, being work, I always get a mini crash) so maybe I need to build my adrenals to get back to herb rotation? So maybe maca is the herb I should take for a while? I'm really confused and would like to know about your reactions with herbs.

BTW I also saw many guys crashing with strong herbs like tribulus (specially when they take from a good brand and a higher dose) and tongkat (guys crashing with a strong brand) so maybe this is something some guys needs to address before the herb rotation?

Sorry about the long post is just that I tried to explain better what is happening and see if there are other guys feeling the same, so they can get some info when people reply this post.
    Bro....you have some strange love affair with Trib. You're constantly talking about it...here, whatsapp......put it down man. Really.

I'll do you a favor.....just stop taking it and rotate it with another herb. Tribulus is not going to make or break your recovery. It seems to effect you negatively anyway. Just bin it man.

Here's a secret.....there is nothing that special about any particular herb when it comes to recovery. It's the combination of using them all, hitting different angles and boosting hormones in different ways then the next.

Put it down, pick something else, and move on. And for the love of god, please, stop talking about Trib......lol.

There are more then 21 different herbs to pick from. You're not going to be missing out on anything by leaving Trib out. Those guys would have recovered without Trib simply by following the protocol.

With all the protocol entails, you think one herb is going to make that much of a difference? No.....absolutely not.
    Last edited by Cdsnuts; 03-21-2021 at 11:40 AM.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Bro....you have some strange love affair with Trib.
    Lmao