User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Michaels bizzare adventure .Beggining the Journey To 100%.

Hello Mr.CD ! I dont know if Im writing in the correct place but I still want to briefly tell my story. I took 3 pills, got hit with wild sides which quickly subsided but I dont feel like In fully recovered. I have a slightly diminished libido erections etc. will start protocol soon and Im 100% sure that it will make me even stronger and better than pre pfs.My fear and depression went away as soon as I found this website and this wholesome amazing community ! However all the time during my sick days I never paid attention to my face. Im scared I have bone loss. Im pretty sure that your protocol will help me cure this curse and I know can proudly say that I know the science why and how. But the info on bone loss is not that much. I feel like my chin is a little pointy, my face is thinner and ill looking and jawline is not as sharp and defined. I know about water retention, estrogen etc but is that all? Could my chin have receeded in 2 months? Is it reversible even if it was legit bone loss? Im sorry If I sound scared or anything but I am a little. However Im sure that a minor explanation could rid me of this unwanted anxiety which will only hinder my progress and motivation !

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael View Post
    Hello Mr.CD ! I dont know if Im writing in the correct place but I still want to briefly tell my story. I took 3 pills, got hit with wild sides which quickly subsided but I dont feel like In fully recovered. I have a slightly diminished libido erections etc. will start protocol soon and Im 100% sure that it will make me even stronger and better than pre pfs.My fear and depression went away as soon as I found this website and this wholesome amazing community ! However all the time during my sick days I never paid attention to my face. Im scared I have bone loss. Im pretty sure that your protocol will help me cure this curse and I know can proudly say that I know the science why and how. But the info on bone loss is not that much. I feel like my chin is a little pointy, my face is thinner and ill looking and jawline is not as sharp and defined. I know about water retention, estrogen etc but is that all? Could my chin have receeded in 2 months? Is it reversible even if it was legit bone loss? Im sorry If I sound scared or anything but I am a little. However Im sure that a minor explanation could rid me of this unwanted anxiety which will only hinder my progress and motivation !
    Your chin has not receded. It just looks that way because of the high E making your face appear more plump, thus making your chin look like it's moved.....it has not.

It's okay to be scared. Everyone is until they find their way with the protocol and start making gains.

All will be well as long as you tackle this head on, 100%, EXACTLY as it is outlined.

Good luck, and welcome again.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm thank you Mr CD for taking your time and replying to me and calming my fears. I will hop on the protocol asap and keep the community updated. I know you have heard this already but reading all the info and forums you have provided and done for the pfs community. I want to say that you are my new role model and I aspire to be able to help people and make a change just like you did. WATERFAST HERE I COME! LETS DO THIS ! 👊

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hmm thank you Mr CD for taking your time and replying to me and calming my fears. I will hop on the protocol asap and keep the community updated. I know you have heard this already but reading all the info and forums you have provided and done for the pfs community. I want to say that you are my new role model and I aspire to be able to help people and make a change just like you did. WATERFAST HERE I COME! LETS DO THIS ! ��
    Good for you!

7 days! You got this....

And thank you for the kind words.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So its me back again! Could not start yet due to exams but they finish tomorrow. However I shaved zero guard shaved my head (felt amazingly liberating!) and bought the herbs ! Goji Berry,Ashwagandha,Maca,Tribulus,Epidemium, and Iodine. Also as for supps protein, d vitamin and spirrulina and chlorella. I cant wait till I pass tomorrow and start to starve haha. I know I shouldnt count time for recovery but I do feel optimistic because I dont even feel THAT BAD even now (maybe 40-50% sexually and 70% mentally, thank you god) face is my main worries still. One weird thing I notice my face feels and looks different during different times of the day. The scary sensation where I felt something was gnawing and chewing on my jawline seems to go away for some reason. Its not exactly pain just uncomfortable feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Due to me only having 5 t boosters right now can I rotate them every second day instead of everyday? Or should I just go everyday? Is there a difference? Spent the last of my paycheck on them and cant buy more this month unfortunately.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So its me back again! Could not start yet due to exams but they finish tomorrow. However I shaved zero guard shaved my head (felt amazingly liberating!) and bought the herbs ! Goji Berry,Ashwagandha,Maca,Tribulus,Epidemium, and Iodine. Also as for supps protein, d vitamin and spirrulina and chlorella. I cant wait till I pass tomorrow and start to starve haha. I know I shouldnt count time for recovery but I do feel optimistic because I dont even feel THAT BAD even now (maybe 40-50% sexually and 70% mentally, thank you god) face is my main worries still. One weird thing I notice my face feels and looks different during different times of the day. The scary sensation where I felt something was gnawing and chewing on my jawline seems to go away for some reason. Its not exactly pain just uncomfortable feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Due to me only having 5 t boosters right now can I rotate them every second day instead of everyday? Or should I just go everyday? Is there a difference? Spent the last of my paycheck on them and cant buy more this month unfortunately.
    You're better of stretching the doses seeing as you only have five. You could either run them right in a row and take two days off before starting again, or you just split the week with a day off every third day or so. Keeps it more level.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Finished my waterfast ! Feeling amazing surges of libido and some kind of fuzzy warm feeling creeping back to my body ! Not full force but its there. However weird thing about my face jawline looks defined and all. The shape is visible again but the bone and whole area there is just thinner.. whole face kinda looks narrow especially the lower third. Not really looking puffy I think, but when I smile I have this weird triangular shape. Also when I touch my face it seems like bone pain or sometines muscle pain, i’ve been wondering if its the muscle responsible for wideneds of the face or the bone. I dont really have pain just weird uncomfortable feeling.
    One more thing face looks different during various times of the day .

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Refeed myself with veggies and juice. Plus some milk for bone lmao. If anyone recovered from the thin and shorter face please let me know. Not a moon face. Mr cd did you have the facial issue during your pfs period? I keep wondering so much because Im just sure that sexual and healthwise symptoms will recover just fine but the face thing is really holding me down..

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Refeed myself with veggies and juice. Plus some milk for bone lmao. If anyone recovered from the thin and shorter face please let me know. Not a moon face. Mr cd did you have the facial issue during your pfs period? I keep wondering so much because Im just sure that sexual and healthwise symptoms will recover just fine but the face thing is really holding me down..
    You need to relax. You've asked the same question three or four times over the last couple of posts.

I had different issues with my face completely.

All will be fine should you choose to pick the correct path.

Don't let the way you look "hold you down" You are more then what you look like.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You need to relax. You've asked the same question three or four times over the last couple of posts.

I had different issues with my face completely.

All will be fine should you choose to pick the correct path.

Don't let the way you look "hold you down" You are more then what you look like.
    Thats true, I will just keep up with the protocol and will post only necessary updates which may help new members.
    Health wise Im doing gradually better, nearly eradicated carbs and eating very healthy, natural village milk and eggs and so on. Doing cold shower every morning, and on the evenings I dip my feet in cold water because I like the jolt electrifying feeling it gives me.
    Doing some jogging and calisthenics.
    I get 15-30 minutes full naked body sunbathes and then spend majority of the day outside.
    Having recently finished a water fast i decided it was best to wait a week or two to start cycling herbs.
    Its too early to deduce anything but I started to feel amazing on the mornings, butterflies in stomach, good erections, natural sexual thoughts and all.