User Tag List

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Yes, I think it's gonna take another month to really make the protocol a habit. It's great that you stayed on par for 8 months, I hope you're doing good man
    You're simply in a downswing. You've made progress in one month.....think about it. It takes guys months just to get their symptoms to budge a tiny bit.

You need to focus on the breathing and meditation aspects of the protocol to calm those irrational thoughts.

Have you been doing the breathing exercises? Meditation? Cold showers are GREAT for a depressed mind. It shocks your body into producing endorphins which will alleviate some if not all of your depressed thinking.

Word of advice. I know you're new and were excited about your quick progress, but what swings one way has to swing back the other until you get it to settle where it needs to be. I appreciate you giving other guys encouragement, but it maybe a little early for you to do that....especially after that post. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with encouraging other guys, but you have to be able to handle the lows as well. Easy to tell someone else to do it but not so much when it's you who are in the shitter currently.

All part of the process man. You need to give it TIME and CONSISTENCY. For only being a month in, you're doing just fine. This too shall pass.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You're simply in a downswing. You've made progress in one month.....think about it. It takes guys months just to get their symptoms to budge a tiny bit.

You need to focus on the breathing and meditation aspects of the protocol to calm those irrational thoughts.

Have you been doing the breathing exercises? Meditation? Cold showers are GREAT for a depressed mind. It shocks your body into producing endorphins which will alleviate some if not all of your depressed thinking.

Word of advice. I know you're new and were excited about your quick progress, but what swings one way has to swing back the other until you get it to settle where it needs to be. I appreciate you giving other guys encouragement, but it maybe a little early for you to do that....especially after that post. Don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with encouraging other guys, but you have to be able to handle the lows as well. Easy to tell someone else to do it but not so much when it's you who are in the shitter currently.

All part of the process man. You need to give it TIME and CONSISTENCY. For only being a month in, you're doing just fine. This too shall pass.
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I just still have those haunting thoughts from PH that "if you don't recover in 6 months you're fucked". It's not rational and I'm trying my best to shake these thoughts.

Yes, I have been doing breathing exercises and cold showers. It feels great. Meditation and pumping are the last pieces I must add to be truly dialed in.

Yeah I agree about the advice. I just wanted to cheer guys up because I know how hard it is to do your first post when you are at the worst of your suffering. I guess I'll take a backseat until I can better digest the lows.

Thanks for the reply genuinely appreciate it

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Hi, thanks for the reply. I just still have those haunting thoughts from PH that "if you don't recover in 6 months you're fucked". It's not rational and I'm trying my best to shake these thoughts.

Yes, I have been doing breathing exercises and cold showers. It feels great. Meditation and pumping are the last pieces I must add to be truly dialed in.

Yeah I agree about the advice. I just wanted to cheer guys up because I know how hard it is to do your first post when you are at the worst of your suffering. I guess I'll take a backseat until I can better digest the lows.

Thanks for the reply genuinely appreciate it
    You're very welcome.

You know the drill. Just keep grinding.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey mate

Keep digging, it’s only natural to have dips here & there it seems from reading all the threads of guys who have went on to post full recoveries. The progress you’ve made so far is outstanding so just keep following everything you know works.. (protocol)

Also I’m not sure if you ordered some Pine pollen but I’ve been using that for about a week now in powder form after 3 months of absolutely zero libido and no morning or spontaneous erections. Yesterday afternoon my fella randomly sprung to life.. and this morning I woke up raring to go like never before ha. I’m hoping this shit continues as that’s gave me such a boost!

Hope you are good man

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey man thanks for the message.

Yeah I know it makes no sense. It's not even a dip since nothing went down, my expectations are simply too high, I must work on that.

Yes I have! I can see improvements (morning wood every other day, rare spontaenous, a little more mental arousal).

How much do you take? I only take half a teaspoon twice a day. I meant to ask people here, since I read threads of people taking a lot more than that, but I didn't see anything specified on TMO.

Hope you're doing good too man, our journeys are similar

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spigen17 View Post
    Hey mate

Keep digging, it’s only natural to have dips here & there it seems from reading all the threads of guys who have went on to post full recoveries. The progress you’ve made so far is outstanding so just keep following everything you know works.. (protocol)

Also I’m not sure if you ordered some Pine pollen but I’ve been using that for about a week now in powder form after 3 months of absolutely zero libido and no morning or spontaneous erections. Yesterday afternoon my fella randomly sprung to life.. and this morning I woke up raring to go like never before ha. I’m hoping this shit continues as that’s gave me such a boost!

Hope you are good man
    Awesome man. Good sign. Keep it up. (No pun intended) You're in a nice upswing and with it usually comes a nice increase in baseline.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yeah I know it makes no sense. It's not even a dip since nothing went down, my expectations are simply too high, I must work on that.

Yes I have! I can see improvements (morning wood every other day, rare spontaenous, a little more mental arousal).

How much do you take? I only take half a teaspoon twice a day. I meant to ask people here, since I read threads of people taking a lot more than that, but I didn't see anything specified on TMO.

You can mega dose (3 Tablespoons at once) pine pollen powder DAILY, if you prefer. I did when I was at my worst. It was a life saver for me. But if not, when you take it I would take a nice heaping teaspoon, twice a day.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    You can mega dose (3 Tablespoons at once) pine pollen powder DAILY, if you prefer. I did when I was at my worst. It was a life saver for me. But if not, when you take it I would take a nice heaping teaspoon, twice a day.
    Damnnnn ok my doses were way too low then. It was a lifesaver for you in regards to sexual sides?

I read in your earlier posts that Pine Pollen work ''with'' the body to help reach its equilibrium. I read online about it also and it looks like amazing stuff, can't wait to try it out at higher doses.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Damnnnn ok my doses were way too low then. It was a lifesaver for you in regards to sexual sides?

I read in your earlier posts that Pine Pollen work ''with'' the body to help reach its equilibrium. I read online about it also and it looks like amazing stuff, can't wait to try it out at higher doses.
    It helped with sexual issues AND mental ones. Made me feel more confident. I just felt better all around from it.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll be fine man, realising that yourself is a large part of it.

I've just been taking one heaped teaspoon in the morning in a mixed berry and greens shake, might start adding another teaspoon in later in the day after reading CD's message but for now it seems to be doing the desired. I'm yet to start my herbs yet so hoping that will give me a lift too, already feeling less anxious about sups no reactions whatsoever to anything listed on TMO apart from chlorella.