Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: RoadToRecovery

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadToRecovery View Post
    I wish lol. Did you recently add mucana pruriens to your list on tmo. I made a list of what herbs to buy a while back. Copied all the herbs from tmo at the time.
    But can not find it on there.
    Mucuna Pruriens | Total Male Optimization

Nope. It's always been a staple for it's dopamine related effects. Not sure how you couldn't find it when it's on the website?
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently 9.5 days into my water fast I feel good other than being extremely bloated. I will probably go as long as my body is able to handle.

For the 2nd time now my order from LostEmpireherbs is being held by customs and lost. Are there any vendors out there with similair quality to Lostempireherbs.
    I was thinking of trying Nootropics Depot. Does anyone in here have experience with Nootroopics Depot supplements?

A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently 9.5 days into my water fast I feel good other than being extremely bloated. I will probably go as long as my body is able to handle.

For the 2nd time now my order from LostEmpireherbs is being held by customs and lost. Are there any vendors out there with similair quality to Lostempireherbs.
    I was thinking of trying Nootropics Depot. Does anyone in here have experience with Nootroopics Depot supplements?
    I buy from them all of the time. High quality supps, good people too. The owner posts regularly on their subreddit.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree Nootropics Depot are the shit. I go with them whenever I can

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies guys i'll look into Nootropics Depot if I can't sort out my issue with LEH. Also found a decent European site that sells herbs.

13 days into my water fast now. I feel like I can go on atleast another week.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the replies guys i'll look into Nootropics Depot if I can't sort out my issue with LEH. Also found a decent European site that sells herbs.

13 days into my water fast now. I feel like I can go on atleast another week.
    Nice! Just water, correct?

What do you do to pass the time? I ask because I know me, personally, when it came up on the two week mark, I was pretty much able to do nothing but lay around. Depends on the reserves you carry.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    Nice! Just water, correct?

What do you do to pass the time? I ask because I know me, personally, when it came up on the two week mark, I was pretty much able to do nothing but lay around. Depends on the reserves you carry.
    Yeah I couldn't do much besides laying on bed and do stuff on my laptop. I did everything possible to pass the time lol it was horrible. Finished the 21 day fast today.
    I look like a skeleton. And yes just water.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yeah I couldn't do much besides laying on bed and do stuff on my laptop. I did everything possible to pass the time lol it was horrible. Finished the 21 day fast today.
    I look like a skeleton. And yes just water.
    That's a nice fast to be done by yourself. Congrats. After the fast is extremely important, so make sure you ease back into refeeding properly and don't over do it....real easy to do when you haven't eaten in three weeks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes I know I went wrong with refeeding last time. How long did you wait after your fast to start using supplements again.
    My supplements from LEH finally went through customs. So I can start herb rotation anytime now.

Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Yes I know I went wrong with refeeding last time. How long did you wait after your fast to start using supplements again.
    My supplements from LEH finally went through customs. So I can start herb rotation anytime now.
    I would say you don't need to wait any longer then a few weeks during refeed.