User Tag List

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    Not doing well, no changes in symptoms and motivation gets lower and lower because of that.

It is impossible for me to sleep for longer than 6 hours.

Digestion bad aswell. Today it was bad and I only ate veggies and nuts yesterday.

I do not see a way out. For me the protocol does not seem to work. I have to admit that I could not do HIIT lately due to my groin injury. I won't be able to do it for quite some time. But HIIT is not the reason I am stuck.
    Care to elaborate what you have done? How are your symptoms/how long have you been on the protocol?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi HOPE! Thanks for tuning in.

I began with a 11 days water fast in November. Then I started to slowly implement TMO, since December last year I am following the TMO protocol as outlined (however, gyms were closed for 3 months due to Covid, I did bodyweight lifting during that time).

I got symptoms in August 2018 (I think nobody will ever forget the day he crashed). My symptoms are sexual, imsomnia, occasional balls ache, diarrhea and depression (but I think my health status makes me that depressed).

Since then, the progress I have made is neglectable.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi HOPE! Thanks for tuning in.

I began with a 11 days water fast in November. Then I started to slowly implement TMO, since December last year I am following the TMO protocol as outlined (however, gyms were closed for 3 months due to Covid, I did bodyweight lifting during that time).

I got symptoms in August 2018 (I think nobody will ever forget the day he crashed). My symptoms are sexual, imsomnia, occasional balls ache, diarrhea and depression (but I think my health status makes me that depressed).

Since then, the progress I have made is neglectable.
    I find it hard to believe you have made no progress. I have only been on the protocol at 100% speed for a few weeks and have already noticed improvements in certain things. What herbs do you cycle? What’s your diet like? What supplements do you take for sleep? Keep in mind sexual improvements will take longer.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry to say it, but after reading your thread I find it very hard to believe you have been following the protocol closely. You said you were backloading with French fries at one point, eating out regularly… then you sway and say you’ve had improvements following the water fast, but made no progress whatsoever. From your very first posts, you came in with an attitude of skepticism, follow the protocol for a few months, then abandon it. If you did not believe in the protocol, and found no progress for months without doing it - why would you come back and do it? You need to cut to the chase, and do the protocol properly or just don’t bother.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never eaten french fries (even though they are allowed on backloading days) since doing the water fast in November. My diet consists of veggies, fruits, nuts, meat and fish with butter or olive oil. Sometimes after working out I allow myself to eat a glutenfree menu in a restaurant for dinner.

Maybe my sensitivity down there improved slightly, that is it.

I started the protocol already a year ago as you said, but quit due to no improvements and gyms closing.

Yes, I am sceptical. I believe in the protocol less than I started, but I still follow it because what other option do I have? Suicide, more drugs or acceptance. All of these are no option for me. Another reason why I restarted the protocol is because I thought a waterfast might be the better option for me rather than the juice feast.
    Last edited by LetsRecover; 07-01-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is one more option: Start implementing the prohormones.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have never eaten french fries (even though they are allowed on backloading days) since doing the water fast in November. My diet consists of veggies, fruits, nuts, meat and fish with butter or olive oil. Sometimes after working out I allow myself to eat a glutenfree menu in a restaurant for dinner.

Maybe my sensitivity down there improved slightly, that is it.

I started the protocol already a year ago as you said, but quit due to no improvements and gyms closing.

Yes, I am sceptical. I believe in the protocol less than I started, but I still follow it because what other option do I have? Suicide, more drugs or acceptance. All of these are no option for me. Another reason why I restarted the protocol is because I thought a waterfast might be the better option for me rather than the juice feast.
    I think you need to try the prohormones, if you haven’t. I didn’t improve at all until my first cycle, and I had been on the protocol for like 8 or 9 months at that point. I think if you’re doing it without pro hormones, it will take years, especially if you slack at all. Just my two cents.

Also I think the things you’re dealing with are the last to improve, they take way longer. My neurological sides are improving and my sexual sides haven’t budged. My neurological sides were so bad that I haven’t cared about the sexual stuff until now, so I notice it more. Depression seems to take a long time to improve also.
    Last edited by Turnover25; 07-01-2021 at 01:47 PM.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    I think you need to try the prohormones, if you haven’t. I didn’t improve at all until my first cycle, and I had been on the protocol for like 8 or 9 months at that point. I think if you’re doing it without pro hormones, it will take years, especially if you slack at all. Just my two cents.

Also I think the things you’re dealing with are the last to improve, they take way longer. My neurological sides are improving and my sexual sides haven’t budged. My neurological sides were so bad that I haven’t cared about the sexual stuff until now, so I notice it more. Depression seems to take a long time to improve also.
    Hey Turnover I thought your sexual sides had improved after your 2nd cycle? I remember reading you had no more ED, no premature ejac, could have sex, and were sleeping with more woman than ever.

Idk, just trying to understand hahah, I certainly would not call that "not budging".

Hope you're good

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Hey Turnover I thought your sexual sides had improved after your 2nd cycle? I remember reading you had no more ED, no premature ejac, could have sex, and were sleeping with more woman than ever.

Idk, just trying to understand hahah, I certainly would not call that "not budging".

Hope you're good
    Yeah man I guess you’re right it has improved. I wrote that when I was still on cycle and my sex life was almost back to normal. Usually for me i can sleep around like normal on cycle but after cycle I go back to not having a sex drive, which is how I feel now. I’m a dog on prohormones though, which is hopefully gonna be the norm soon.

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Definitely give the prohormones a go. I'm not CD, but I personally think prohormones may be necessary for the more severe cases. I always felt like I was plateauing if I went for months without them. After a successful cycle I'd always make great progress.

I never really talked about my neurological symptoms, but they were severe. Head pressure, severe dizziness, muscle weakness, neuropathy type symptoms, body felt super heavy, rocking boat feeling, feeling like I was about to fall over when walking, burning in my legs, couldn't relax at all ever, anxiety 24/7. This on top of all the sexual symptoms, losing 10kg and skin changes.

Now I look and feel great, am the most confident I've ever been in my life, in great shape and have a new appreciation for life. And the prohormones were a MAJOR factor in me getting here. Take the plunge man.