User Tag List

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnover25 View Post
    Yeah man I guess you’re right it has improved. I wrote that when I was still on cycle and my sex life was almost back to normal. Usually for me i can sleep around like normal on cycle but after cycle I go back to not having a sex drive, which is how I feel now. I’m a dog on prohormones though, which is hopefully gonna be the norm soon.
    Yeah I feel you. It's still great though, I'm on cycle now and I'm certainly not a dog. We'll get there, all in due time

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxaleksi View Post
    Definitely give the prohormones a go. I'm not CD, but I personally think prohormones may be necessary for the more severe cases. I always felt like I was plateauing if I went for months without them. After a successful cycle I'd always make great progress.

I never really talked about my neurological symptoms, but they were severe. Head pressure, severe dizziness, muscle weakness, neuropathy type symptoms, body felt super heavy, rocking boat feeling, feeling like I was about to fall over when walking, burning in my legs, couldn't relax at all ever, anxiety 24/7. This on top of all the sexual symptoms, losing 10kg and skin changes.

Now I look and feel great, am the most confident I've ever been in my life, in great shape and have a new appreciation for life. And the prohormones were a MAJOR factor in me getting here. Take the plunge man.
    Hey man, super encouraged by your post. I too have had severe neuro/mental sides. The rocking boat feeling is spot on. I've attempted prohormones a couple of times now, but I always seem to have issues e.g. anxiety/depression/de-realization. It really makes sense that should help, and I really want to get through a complete cycle, but I haven't had any luck, so far...
    Did you have any issues during your cycles? I've seen some guys are adding 4-Andro. Do you have any experience with this? Any input/advice would be appreciated. Thanks

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Hey man, super encouraged by your post. I too have had severe neuro/mental sides. The rocking boat feeling is spot on. I've attempted prohormones a couple of times now, but I always seem to have issues e.g. anxiety/depression/de-realization. It really makes sense that should help, and I really want to get through a complete cycle, but I haven't had any luck, so far...
    Did you have any issues during your cycles? I've seen some guys are adding 4-Andro. Do you have any experience with this? Any input/advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    Hey dude,

It's my understanding that the rocking boat sensation, dizziness and many of the other extreme neurological problems from Fin are caused by either high progesterone or high progesterone receptor activity, most likely because progesterone isn't being converted to neurosteroids by 5AR, causing a backload of progesterone. Finasteride also acts as a synthetic progestin, so that could be another cause.

Here are some high progesterone symptoms:

The Complete List of High Progesterone Symptoms in Women

https://www.mavenclinic.com/forum/po...ause-dizziness

I had all of these symptoms at my worst. When I'd go to bed at night and close my eyes, I'd feel like I was falling through the bed or would get really bad vertigo. Often things in my vision would literally look like they were spinning and it would affect my balance. Crazy stuff.

I would try and finish the cycle if I were you. I've had cycles where I felt horrible but would feel amazing after stopping it. And yeah, I've used 4-Andro and really felt great but it definitely suppressed me a bit. Recovered from it though after a few weeks.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey dude,

It's my understanding that the rocking boat sensation, dizziness and many of the other extreme neurological problems from Fin are caused by either high progesterone or high progesterone receptor activity, most likely because progesterone isn't being converted to neurosteroids by 5AR, causing a backload of progesterone. Finasteride also acts as a synthetic progestin, so that could be another cause.

I had all of these symptoms at my worst. When I'd go to bed at night and close my eyes, I'd feel like I was falling through the bed or would get really bad vertigo. Often things in my vision would literally look like they were spinning and it would affect my balance. Crazy stuff.

I would try and finish the cycle if I were you. I've had cycles where I felt horrible but would feel amazing after stopping it. And yeah, I've used 4-Andro and really felt great but it definitely suppressed me a bit. Recovered from it though after a few weeks.
    Right on, man. Thanks for the reply, and the info. In a downswing currently, but when it's over I'm gonna try to cycle again. All of my symptoms have improved (including the dizziness), and many are pretty much gone altogether. If I can just get rid of this dizziness, completely, I'll be right as rain. Thanks, again.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Tonster96 @Turnover25 @xxaleksi Thanks for tuning in and for your advise about the prohormones!

It is nice to see that there is some life in this thread

I always wanted to avoid hormones, even prohormones, because I wanted to recover naturally. But it seems like it is hard to make progress without it. So I will probably give R-andro a go. Do you guys think this is the right choice of all the prohormones?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey dude,

Hey man, one more question, if I may...what 4-Andro have you used?

Established Member Feedback Score 0 xxaleksi's Avatar
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jado View Post
    Hey man, one more question, if I may...what 4-Andro have you used?
    I used Alpha Four from Iconic Formulations

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I used Alpha Four from Iconic Formulations
    This is the best one, IMO
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsRecover View Post
    @Tonster96 @Turnover25 @xxaleksi Thanks for tuning in and for your advise about the prohormones!

It is nice to see that there is some life in this thread

I always wanted to avoid hormones, even prohormones, because I wanted to recover naturally. But it seems like it is hard to make progress without it. So I will probably give R-andro a go. Do you guys think this is the right choice of all the prohormones?
    Ultra hard. Use the banner up top.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"