User Tag List

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    A 1k Club Member Feedback Score 0 Maxout777's Avatar
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zonz View Post
    I can’t be 100% sure of course, but yes, it was a burning sensation and dark brown. I’ve since stopped the alcohol-based serums and it has stopped.
    Ouch my man. If your liver is in that bad of shape, I would look into TUDCA, cal-d-glucarate, NAC, or something. I've never heard of the trace amount of alcohol in an herbal serum/tincture causing that. Do you have liver bloods or anything?
    There ain't no traffic along the extra mile.

Never Quit.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxout777 View Post
    Ouch my man. If your liver is in that bad of shape, I would look into TUDCA, cal-d-glucarate, NAC, or something. I've never heard of the trace amount of alcohol in an herbal serum/tincture causing that. Do you have liver bloods or anything?
    I haven't either.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, I figured out what was causing the potential liver damage. The serum herbs contain alchohol. Herbs + alcohol isn't the best thing for your liver. I was pissing out liver bile. So now I just don't take those.

And I quit dairy and I'm very thankful for doing that. Much increased clarity and skin looks a bit better.
    This is a HUGE assumption and quite a stretch. The amount of trace alcohol in those tinctures wouldn't be enough to do any kind of damage.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just want to that CDnuts and everyone here for putting me on the right track. It’s becoming clear to me that I will probably use this protocol for the rest of my life.

I’ve been doing pretty good these past few weeks, just on the herbs.

Right now the main hurdle is the scar tissue in my back which gets inflamed whenever I use the steroid or work out really hard. I am confident that it will go away through treatment. (Or worst case scenario, surgery, you gotta do what you gotta do)

I apologize if it sounds like I’ve been bickering a lot in this thread. The truth is, I have a lot of health problems, and I always have, I attribute that to living in an area with lots of dangerous pesticides all my life. Whenever I get out of this area it’s like night and day, I’m so much happier, PFS is still there, but mentally I’m much more stable. The good news is that in the coming weeks I’m moving away from this area PERMANENTLY for Uni! With the protocol coming with me of course.

This is a big crossroad in my life and I’m not sure if I would’ve gotten here if it weren’t for this protocol... it’s changed my life for the better and did so very quickly. The MENTAL benefits are very much appreciated. So thank you CD and everyone here for that.

Cheers

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Doing a fast, been about 5 months since I’ve done one. Still doing great mentally. Gonna start UH again soon.

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are you feeling sexually brother?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When I’m on the UH definitely better.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve moved to the city for university. I suspected that the area I used to live in had a lot of pesticides and that was negatively affecting me. That seems to have been the case, since I moved I have noticed a decent improvement in my syndrome. The first few days back my libido was pretty awesome, and I went for a bike around campus and got lots of sun. I was feeling great. I still am, but it’s important that I focus on the protocol first and foremost. Regardless of where I live, THAT’s what will make the difference.

Moderator Feedback Score 0 Cdsnuts's Avatar
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I’ve moved to the city for university. I suspected that the area I used to live in had a lot of pesticides and that was negatively affecting me. That seems to have been the case, since I moved I have noticed a decent improvement in my syndrome. The first few days back my libido was pretty awesome, and I went for a bike around campus and got lots of sun. I was feeling great. I still am, but it’s important that I focus on the protocol first and foremost. Regardless of where I live, THAT’s what will make the difference.
    YES.

Good for you bro. And yes, you will most likely use most of the protocol as a way of life for the rest of your life. You're probably one of the youngest I've worked with. I can say this.....you're still developing. You stick to the protocol for good....you're gonna be a complete stud by your mid to early 20's. Time is on your side my friend. TAKE ADVANTAGE of it.
    Total Male Optimization "People who say it can't be done shouldn't interrupt those that are doing it"

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdsnuts View Post
    YES.

Good for you bro. And yes, you will most likely use most of the protocol as a way of life for the rest of your life. You're probably one of the youngest I've worked with. I can say this.....you're still developing. You stick to the protocol for good....you're gonna be a complete stud by your mid to early 20's. Time is on your side my friend. TAKE ADVANTAGE of it.
    Do you think the protocol can also be used to improve cognition?

- - - Updated - - -

That's just about the only worry I have right now (not being able to regain full cognition)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ive been struggling to keep up with the protocol. Im worried that if I start working out hard again and doing the full thing the scar tissue in my back will inflame again.

Also the mental side effects bum me out. My piano playing is worse, I can't feel the music...

Ive been keeping up the diet and inplementing nofap again. usually nofap makes me feel worse though.