User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0 GoldenSun's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Starting my first UH cycle!

Hello everyone, I hope all of you are doing well. Just jumping in here to say I started my UH cycle. I did two pumps on my chest this morning and I'm excited to see the progress I make on it. I am in a "down swing" right now with my libido gains sadly gone at the moment but I am not too worried. I was also wondering if anyone has some tips on UH and what to expect. I'll make sure to come back with more updates when I'm feeling better. God bless.

Established Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most guys here recommend supplementing with potassium. You could drink coconut water, it's efficient.

Do the protocol strictly to make your body as receptive as possible. Some guys like to avoid masturbation too.

Take it relatively around the same time, in the morning to avoid sleeping issues.

Don't fish for improvements, just take it like medecine and live your life. The improvements will come.

Sniff long rails of tongkat ali between sets at the gym to maximize your gains.

Enjoy the cycle man

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw View Post
    Most guys here recommend supplementing with potassium. You could drink coconut water, it's efficient.

Do the protocol strictly to make your body as receptive as possible. Some guys like to avoid masturbation too.

Take it relatively around the same time, in the morning to avoid sleeping issues.

Don't fish for improvements, just take it like medecine and live your life. The improvements will come.

Sniff long rails of tongkat ali between sets at the gym to maximize your gains.

Enjoy the cycle man
    Died laughing at the Tongkat line lol

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick question about Ultra-hard for anyone who has done multiple cycles.

I am on day 3 of my cycle (now doing 4 pumps) and I don't feel anything. I didn't really expect to feel different in the first week or so, so I am not freaking out because I don't feel an effect. I am more so wondering how long it takes to "feel the effect" from people who have experience with it

SwoleSource Member Feedback Score 0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    Quick question about Ultra-hard for anyone who has done multiple cycles.

I am on day 3 of my cycle (now doing 4 pumps) and I don't feel anything. I didn't really expect to feel different in the first week or so, so I am not freaking out because I don't feel an effect. I am more so wondering how long it takes to "feel the effect" from people who have experience with it
    I find it odd that you, turnover and myself aren’t feeling cycles now. I felt my first two earlier in the year to a large degree. Could the product or ingredient strength have become weaker?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooks View Post
    I find it odd that you, turnover and myself aren’t feeling cycles now. I felt my first two earlier in the year to a large degree. Could the product or ingredient strength have become weaker?
    I don't think that is the case for two reasons.

1: This is my first cycle so I don't have previous ones to compare to.
    2: I bought around 6 bottles of UH back in May and have had them stored in a dark drawer until this week. So I didn't buy the "new batch".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenSun View Post
    I don't think that is the case for two reasons.

1: This is my first cycle so I don't have previous ones to compare to.
    2: I bought around 6 bottles of UH back in May and have had them stored in a dark drawer until this week. So I didn't buy the "new batch".
    Ah, good point on the May batch. Must be a fluke. So weird how some cycles “hit” and some don’t. I wish we understood why

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up I am spiraling into despair and need advice on how to deal with it

I have been in a downswing for a few weeks now, by far my worst one, by far. I started UH about a week ago and haven't felt much yet. The reason this is causing me to despair is because in my head I had it that my first UH cycle would be a huge milestone in improvement, not so much sadly. Recovery just feels impossible. I am currently dating the most beautiful, kind and loving woman I could ever ask for. She is literally perfect. I met her after my PFS situation though and I am just in so much despair. I just wish my sexual performance could be top notch all the time like it used to be, I wish I could feel truly horny and I wish I could feel child like love instead of anhedonia. I love her and I feel it deeply but it's behind this deep dark shadow of anhedonia and PFS. I just want to be better. I know I just need to keep fighting but this is getting hard. I just pray I will be on that recovery sticky. I am asking for anyone here if they have gotten out of pits like this. God bless

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You have hardly been on the program man, this shit is going to take a long time. One day at a time brotha